[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
credit cards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: pol credit.png (9 KB, 524x149) Image search: [Google]
pol credit.png
9 KB, 524x149
what is Pol's thoughts on credit cards? Is it degenerate to not possess at least 1 credit card with at least a $20,000 limit?
>>
>avoiding usary
>degenerate
You need to read your bible son.
>>
>>72598027
Why should someone lend you money for free? Especially when there is no collateral? Why not just put the money into S&P500 and forget about it?
>>
>>72598027
>you are offered free money
>you dont take it and file BK7
Lol idiot
>>
>Purposely getting Jewed
>Not degenerate
If you need to borrow money, get a low interest line of credit.

As long as you're not shit with money you can easily get a 50k line of credit with proof of work, and at a 6-9% interest. You could probably lower it if you put your car on the line and get like 3-6% interest.

Forget your 20k credit card with 20% interest. Also you can still build credit just fine with a line of credit.
>>
>>72597910

so long as its not degenerate to have 9 cards totaling a 20k limit. obviously under 10% utilization ofc
>>
>>72597910
Debit card and a healthy saving ethic is where it's at anon. That is master race.

Debt has ruined better men than you and I and brought down entire nations as well.
>>
>>72598103
don't start with this "no collateral" shit.

this isn't the middle ages; this isn't the gold standard we're dealing with.

banks and lenders (including credit card companies) manufacture the money out of thin air. it's not like people are taking out loans and receiving a bag of bullion (a finite supply).
>>
>>72598459
you haven't answered my question. why lend you money for free when they can just put it in s&p500 and make money like that instead?
>>
>>72598617
obviously there is more money to be made when jewing someone...
>>
>>72597910
>2016
>not investing your money
>spending it on useless shit like CC
Pleb.
>>
Why not just save money and only spend what you have.

Fuck.
>>
>>72598674
Let me guess. You pay with cash because "you don't want to be traced".
>>
>>72598705
Why can't you do that with a credit card?
>>
>>72598746
Because you are spending on CREDIT.

for what purpose would you want to have interest and all that shit charged to you when you can just use a fucking debit card and use only money in your account.
>>
>>72597910
degenerate.

enjoy getting ass raped by interest.
>>
>>72598705
That's good but credit cards really are useful if you're a poorfag and have an emergency come up. Buying any entertainment mediums or decorative shit on a credit card is fucking stupid
>>
>>72597910
A tool that idiots often misuse.
>>
Because of the jew world created for us, the use of credit is important.

However, you should never spend more than you could buy in a normal month.
>>
>>72598791
There is no interest if you pay it off at the end of the month.
>>
>there are people that don't churn credit cards for endless miles and cash back
>there are people that haven't flown around the world for free
>there are people that thing having credit is scary

ye okay kiddos, credit cards are bad1! stay away!
>>
>>72598913
The jew knows that temptation will get you anon.

The jew knows how you delude yourself thinking you won't use it like that.

the jew knows.
>>
>>72599001
Not everyone has as little self control as you.
>>
>>72598103
Jewish much? There's a reason every country tries to get rid of you guys, you know.
>>
>>72599040
The jew knew you would say this.

the jew just laughs.
>>
>>72598791
Credit is a way to get money for free. At least with my Card, interest is only gained monthly if there is a balance on the card. I pay off my balance each month , only using the money I have. Then I get points that I can use to buy Gift Cards. I'm literally making money by spending money and I have never paid a single cent in interest. And my Credit score is over 800.
>>
>>72599001
It's upsetting that most people are too stupid to treat nonphysical money as real money.
>>
>>72599064
ok m8
I've earned over $2000 in rewards in my lifetime and have not paid a single cent in interest. Keep throwing away money using that debit card. You're so responsible for not falling for the jew!
>>
>>72599147
Just wait until some woman gets her hooks into you m8 and then starts pressuring you to buy shit on credit. I have seen it happen.
>>
>>72599072
this only works if you're not a moron.

average people get jewed because they spend more than they can pay back.

but yes, you're right.
>>
>>72599093
Walk to a store and try to buy something with your stack of gold. See what happens.
>>
>>72598717
No. I'm using a debit card.
>>
>>72599237
Who cares about the average man, They are idiots and deserve their fate as Cattle.
>>
>>72599147
Same here. I use my credit card as if it's a debit card to earn points which give me money back. I've gotten back approximately $900 cash and paid it off directly from my checking every month. I've paid $0 in interest or fees to my bank since using them.
>usaa
>>
>>72599359
Have fun losing 2% on every purchase you make.
>>
>>72597910

I have 4 credit cards, with limits between $8k & $15k.

Each month I take the one out of my wallet that I've been using and put it into my desk, then take one out and put it into my wallet. The one I put away gets paid off by the end of the month, & I use the one I'm carrying for most transactions. I use cash, but rarely. I know how much I have to spend each month and don't exceed that, unless there is a real, critical need (major car repair, etc.).

Very occasionally, like once per year, it might take 2 months to pay off a balance if some unusual purchase was required. At the end of every month I rotate to the next card.

I've never paid a late fee. The total interest I've paid out in about 12 years is maybe $100, maybe $80 and certainly no more than $120.

My credit rating is pretty amazing, all my cards have been upgraded to platinum or titanium or diamond or whatever the latest marketing craze in terminology is. I throw away something like 20 offers a week for new cards/services. The last time I switched any of my cards (meaning, cancel one service and start another) was about 6 years ago.

I have my issues with credit cards, but overall I make them work for me. I like being able to buy just about anything imaginable online, which saves me massive shitloads of money. If I had to drive around to stores and pay cash my expenses would probably double. And, like I said, my credit rating lets me get loans and other lines of credit for the asking.
>>
>>72599445
Are you on the jew payroll m8?

What a shill piece.
>>
>>72599439
It's the retailer who pays the fee over here.
>>
I never be in debt. So everytime I make a large purchase with cash, the sales people are puzzled that why I don't have a credit score.
>>
>>72598705
This is retarded. Using a credit card which you pay off every month is useful for all sorts of reasons, e.g.
>Added consumer protections
>Demonstrate your creditworthiness which will help with things like getting a mortgage
>Rewards points and other schemes

E.g. I use Amex where I can. I get 1.25% cashback on all purchases which is worth a bit at the end of the year. If ever I get screwed over by a seller they will aggressively fight my corner and/or take the hit themselves. And I've never paid them a penny in interest.
>>
File: 4L_rbigQbTq.jpg (138 KB, 1242x1176) Image search: [Google]
4L_rbigQbTq.jpg
138 KB, 1242x1176
30k limit. I'll be called degenerate kek.
>>
>>72597910
My AmEx just got boosted to 25k. I love AmEx
>>
>>72597910
I have three debit cards and not a single credit, because I actually have money in banks (in three continents), call me old fashioned.
>>
File: 1461262274864.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1461262274864.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>>72599390
>>
>>72599445
>I like being able to buy just about anything imaginable online, which saves me massive shitloads of money. If I had to drive around to stores and pay cash my expenses would probably double.

You do know you can buy shit online with debit cards just as well, right?
>>
>>72597910
Use a cc for cash back and pay it off every month
>>
>>72600187
>get .1% of some shit points
>pay 25% interest
How are you this retarded
>>
>>72599523
Sad fact is Americans need to get started on credit cards early in life because your credit rating gets taken very seriously. If you have none or it's basic, and you need a loan for something (like actually need it, not for a rubbish reason like buying a 3rd car when you live alone), you're screwed because it dictates first of all if you qualify, and secondly how much you can get.

Yes, it's usury, but unless you have a rich person in the family that can lend you money in times of need, there isn't a way around it.
>>
Idiots use them like everything else and get in trouble.
Rather than blaming themselves they blame the Jews because Jews never use credit cards and no white has ever profited off credit cards.
>>
>>72597910
I use the interest free periods to help build up my credit and I buy everything online through it and pay it off right away. If your money gets stolen online then the banks will work their ass off to get it back because it's their money. If you use a CC properly then you are good with money.
>>
>>72600304
Get 3% back and never pay a single cent in interest. How are you this retarded?
>>
>>72599439
Have fun with your 15% interest!
>>
>I risk serious debt for credit card points

/pol/ you are seriously retarded. This is the most bluepilled shit ive ever read on this board.
>>
>>72601257
Why would I pay interest when I don't have to?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.