[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does britain refuse to investigate the one scenario which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 620x387
Why does britain refuse to investigate the one scenario which all the evidence (and lack of) point to?

>parents claim alleged abductor broke in via window
>police crime scene investigation shows this is impossible
>zero evidence supporting it
>parents change statement
>hire professional PR representatives and lawyers
>refuse to collaborate with Portuguese police when asked questions
>move back to Britain when they start asking questions
>the police dog trained to smell corpses barks multiple times in their apartments, near one of her toys and at their parents car
>British Scotland Yard and politicians pressured Portuguese police to stop investigating the parents
>Portuguese police chief publishes book explaining all the evidence points at the parents
>parents spend millions on legal action against him
>show no remorse, leave their other babies behind while they travel only few months later

It's been 9 years, 12£ million and Scotland Yard along with the families """private investigators""" have found 0 (zero) evidence supporting this abduction claim.

Is it because British people hate other EU countries that you're obsessed with trying to find a non existent Portuguese suspect instead of looking the one place all the arrows point, the parents?
>>
>>72597630
Because the metropolitan police doesn't do anything good anymore.
>>
So do you think the parents accidentally killed her or what?

What's your theory?
>>
> impossible to get through an open window

> Portuguese police
>>
>>72600063
The cadavre and blood dogs found blood and dead body markings behind the sofa, no blood but dead body markings in the closet.

They then found dead body markings and organic material in the booth of the car the parents had rented about 23 days after the "disappearance".

Kate refused to answer any questions by Portuguese police, and they immediately left Portugal after being called in for questioning.

It's been 9 years, the British taxpayers have paid over 12$ million and Scotland Yard has always kept this idea of an abduction despite zero evidence found to support this theory

>>72600285
It wasn't just Portuguese police, British police also agreed it would be impossible to break in without leaving any evidence of a break in.

The parents changed their story afterwards.
>>
>>72601575
Wait, they (probably) moved the body 23 days AFTER?

Holy shit I didn't know that. WTF were they doing?
>>
>>72602119
Probably hid it somewhere then arranged for the cadavre to be disposed of so it would never be found.

I just don't understand why British folks aren't mad AF that 12£ million of their tax money is being spent on keeping child murderers out of jail.
>>
>>72597630
>parents want a night out
>dose up the kid with something so she sleeps
>kid dies
>parents hide body
>muh abduction
>>
>>72602380
Another family on vacation there "the smith family", have witnessed saying they are almost sure they saw the father running with a child in his arms towards the ocean.

British PM Gordon brown was very involved in the case, and brought it up with the Portuguese PM during the Lisbon treaty.

After that the head of the investigation was fired, he's now written a book, the truth about a lie.

Documentary in English for whoever is involved.

Witnesses like the smiths were never questioned again after he was dismissed.

https://youtu.be/xCKceTe1J20
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 198x254
>>72597630
Similar deal:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_JonBenét_Ramsey
>>
>murder your daughter
>dispose of her body, probably requires dismemberment and top tier local knowledge yet they're on holiday
>do everything you can to keep your crime in the public eye for over a decade

Her parents aren't only doctors but ruthless psychopaths without a shred of conscience or remorse. Also, master criminals who can dispose of bodies easily in unfamiliar environments.

Don't be stupid op
>>
>>72603084
fucking rednecks.
Lolis are for love, not for killing ;_;
>>
>>72602267
Whose saying we're not ?

We all no it was the parents.
>>
>>72602267
>I just don't understand why British folks aren't mad AF

Quite a few people are friend. Nobody talks about the case anymore but if you bring it up a suprising amount think the parents did it.
>>
Lads, it's been YEARS.

I'm pretty sure we can all unanimously agree that she's dead. Probably got fucked and dumped in the ocean by some pedo creep.
>>
They should have went to jail for child neglect
>>
>>72603436
>>72603538
The Portugese case was buildt on the theory that she woke up, heard her father talking outside, she climbed the sofa to try and look out the window but fell and hit her head. ( police dogs found cadavre and blood behind the sofa ).

The parents had probably sedated them with a sleep substance which has most probably affected her death.

The father is seen by another British family 25 minutes from the apartment with a child in his arms running towards the ocean.

I just don't understand why Gordon Brown and British politicians got in involved so personally?
>>
>>72597630
Obviously you know a lot about this, so what is your theory?
>>
>>72604283
Here >>72603745
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3567900/Madeleine-McCann-s-mother-returned-spot-Portugal-Maddie-disappeared-nine-years-ago.html
>>
>>72604336
>The head of Scotland Yard's homicide squad insisted there is 'always a possibility' that the girl will be discovered safe and well as he justified the ongoing operation.

Homicide dogs with over 200 successful cases and zero failures in it's life indifies cadavre (dead body) odors in that apartment and only that apartment, yet Scotland Yards homicide division says she could show up any day now.

Lmao.
>>
>>72597630

It's not really to do with the EU, but them killing her in Portugal certainly helped a fucking shit tonne

It's because they are upper middle class doctors, and they had friends in high places.
>>
>>72597630
>police dog
The modern day equivalent of a dowsing rod.
I don't disagree with the rest of your post, but this meme that dogs can be trained to only react to certain smells is ridiculous.
>>
>>72602584
Why was he even fired?
Because some rich asshole parents weren't happy with the results?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 280x390
>>72604874
> this meme that dogs can be trained to only react to certain smells is ridiculous.

t. Gerry McCann
>>
>>72604874
are you amerilard?
>>
>>72605118
he is a muslim
>>
>>72597630
Are they important or famous?
Why they deserve this special treatment?

I'm 100% sure that if they were a normal couple they would be already in jail.
>>
>>72605118
>>72605072
Plenty of research shows that these dogs will bark at anything and will bark of subconscious cues given by their handlers.
The false positive rate of these dogs is almost never investigated.
>>
>>72597630
It's quite obvious she died either due to their massive negligence or they accidentally killed her then tried (successfully) to cover it up.

>Is it because British people hate other EU countries that you're obsessed with trying to find a non existent Portuguese suspect instead of looking the one place all the arrows point, the parents?
No because our tabloids are retarded so now with the massive publicity this has drummed up they're essentially untouchable.
>>
>>72605288
Are you seriously trying to claim that dogs being able to track by smell is a meme?
>>
I'm sure the fact that they're upper class doctors has nothing to do with the free ride they've been given.
>>
>>72605288
>>72605352
>>72605072
>>72604874

Stop going off topic, the sniffer dog is but one part of a strong case against the parents. If you want to argue about sniffer dogs fuck off to /an/.
>>
>>72605288

>muh crazy book says that dogs are yucky

Nice try, Ahmed.
>>
>>72605308
This. Facts and evidence don't matter, only the emotional reaction people have when you say her parents killed her. I know they did it, the police know they did it, this entire thread knows they did it, but can you imagine the outrage if they were actually arrested for it?
>>
>two doctors
>probably drugged kid while they went out so she wouldn't make a fuss
>oh no she overdosed
>hide body
>con public for years

Fuck the McCanns.
>>
If the parents weren't white they would be in jail right now for negligence
>>
File: jej.gif (449 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jej.gif
449 KB, 300x168
>>72605288
>>
So why did the government get so heavily involved and spend so much in order to protect the McCanns?
>>
Because every the year the police can go on another taxpayer funded holiday to Portugal to look for 'clues' to her disappearance.
>>
>>72604874
Good god, you must be retarded.
>>
>>72605710
My guess is Gordon Brown wanted to be a hero and get involved so when they found her he would be given massive credit.

He probably realized too late that it was a cover up and was scared the tabloids would slaughter him and everyone involved if they'd been part of a child murder cover up.
>>
>>72605288
Police cocker spaniels have barked at my dad when he was going on a ferry to Ireland. The bag smelt like weed to the dog

My brother took the train months before that with a bit of weed in the bag

Sniffer dogs can detect drugs

You can train a dog to do a lot you dirty Muslim cunt
>>
>>72605528
POO
>>
>>72605578
If they weren't white, it would never even have made the news. They walk free because they're wealthy and educated.
Remember Shannon Matthews? Working class white family decided to jump on the Maddie bandwagon and stage a "kidnapping" for money and attention. Unlike the McCanns, they just hid the girl away, they didn't kill her, but it was investigated thoroughly and they were charged. But two rich doctors murder their own child, and they're still riding the gravy train to this day.
>>
>>72606031
IN
>>
Was it true as well that they had drugged their children too before they went out?
>>
>>72606074

If they did it, they got away with it by being smarter, not richer. Matthews family were morons.
>>
>>72606745
Yes they gave her a sedative. She probably woke up still affected, climbed the sofa to look out the window and hit her head and deid there.

Police dogs found cadavre and blood stains behind the sofa
>>
>>72606074

Shannon Matthews' subhuman family copied the plot of the Shameless episode that aired a couple of weeks before it happened. Nobody outside of their shitty council estate cared, Karen Matthews tried to turn it into a class issue and her boyfriend was found to have cheese pizza on his computer during the investigation.
>>
Killing your own daughter is a terrible crime... As is this
>>
>>72597630
How come they have this sway over the authorities? What's their background? I don't understand why they have so much influence
>>
>>72597630
I just love the mystery of it all. Let's be honest here, a little kid getting killed isn't all that serious to begin with, it's a three year old kid. most people don't have memories formed before they are like at least four. a dog getting put down would feel more fear than she did.

Hats off to the parents for pulling off the murder though, and public appearances without letting it slip that they did it. I'm so curious what they did to her corpse as well.
>>
finally my country is famous for something!

fuck maddie tho, stupid roastie whore
>>
Britcucks can you stop exporting pedos to the mediterranean countries and let our policse try to investigate them in your cuckland? Thanks m8s.
>>
>>72597630

you can see the guilt written all over Kate McCan's face

i think Madeleine died in that apartment senpai
>>
>>72602380
throatfuck little girl too hard & she does a death rattle on your cock. "ooops"
>>
>>72609972
I wonder what they did to the body too.

The corpse dog barked behind the sofa and in the closet. The blood dog barked behind the sofa too where they found blood remains.

She probably died behind the sofa. One of the parents moved her into the closet.

A British family saw a man who looked like the dad running with a child in his arms towards the ocean. He probably buried her somewhere there.

They say they saw an "abducter" going in the opposite direction of the beach, so all the focus was away from there.

The corpse and blood dog also barked in the car they rented 25 days after the alleged kidnapping and maddies DNA was found in it.

The dad probably dug up the body and disposed of it.

What's the most probable, dumped in the sea, burned?

The funny thing is the Portuguese police say it was British detectives who came up with this theory, it was also their dogs, but political pressure prevent them from ever prosecuting them in the UK.
>>
>>72610448
we've all been there
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.