[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Trump's winning on /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: white_trash_votes_trump.png (25 KB, 940x492) Image search: [Google]
white_trash_votes_trump.png
25 KB, 940x492
So, everyone knows that most of the degenerate asswipes roaming /pol/ grew up in a trailer without strong male role models in their lives.

I'm pretty sure all of the Trump supporters here have daddy issues and need a strong leader to make them feel good again. They can't stand the thought of being led by the Woman, and the fact that they're currently led by the Nigger horrifies them. This is mostly because, while they should be at the top of society (I mean, mostly white males right?) they have unfortunately failed and are down at the same level as the minorities they so fervently hate.

Most of them have never cared for politics before, but since they've been marginalized by a nation that's rapidly changing around them, their anger is finally manifesting into support of a political candidate who makes them feel big and strong again.

This is hilarious. You're hilarious. See you at the general election, cucks.
>>
K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>72597032
http://www.attn.com/stories/6291/trump-super-tuesday-voters-are-educated

>you have to go back
>>
>>72597032
so...a majority of Americans?
>>
>>72597032
>I'm a democrat because I care about the poor and the uneducated
>as long as they vote like me
>>
>>72597032
>uses line graphs for categorical data

Silly shillbot.
>>
>>72597032
Trump is still better than Cruz. Probably better than Hillary too.
>>
File: 1461608902984.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461608902984.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>Not voting for Trump because of the meme magic

You have to go back
>>
>>72597032
This is why I don't openly support trump In real life.an r9k neet loser. It would make him look bad.

But I don't even think trump likes me. He would probably kill me over his nigger apes he loves so much.
>>
So the underprivaleged support Trump? Dont democrats like this?
>>
File: 1423501210819.jpg (1 MB, 800x2340) Image search: [Google]
1423501210819.jpg
1 MB, 800x2340
>MUH EDUCATED LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most liberals are women
most women have degrees
most degrees women get are worthless

you are not "educated" if you have a degree in gender studies and anti-white studies
>>
>>72597862
Trump almost certainly opposes your best financial interests, since you're an r9k neet loser, and yet you'd still vote for him. Great example of the logic and reasoning skills of the average Trump supporter!

Lucky for you, Clinton's policies will probably line up better with your interests. You know, since you're a poor r9k neet loser.
>>
>>72597032
We know who we are thank you.

But don't be a fool. Intelligent people support trump just as well. Since intelligent people always make up the minority. Speaking of minorities, fringe groups of every ethnicity are for Trump.
>>
File: noice.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>72597032
because the endless hordes of the hillary-supporting niggers are the summit of intellect
>>
File: Hotaruwow.jpg (59 KB, 400x571) Image search: [Google]
Hotaruwow.jpg
59 KB, 400x571
>>72597032
Hmm... I wonder why... Could it be that the bullshit policies by the Democrats benefit middle aged white males the least? Shocker.
>>
>>72597032
>people who experience the direct consequences of globalism and general lefttardism don't support it
>rich whites who build bigger walls around themselves so they can maintain goodfeels and status signal to their class without consequences from their own policies do support lefttardism

What an utterly remarkable insight.
>>
>>72598407
Nice buzzword insults mang

Here's a up(You)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.