[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet grill >she's everything you wanted >but she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 22
File: 1462079220409.jpg (48 KB, 463x720) Image search: [Google]
1462079220409.jpg
48 KB, 463x720
>meet grill
>she's everything you wanted
>but she has a child

what would you do?
>>
put it up for adoption I guess.
>>
Maybe if the father was dead (so she's a widow) and he was the only one and...

....nah probably not

She better be fucking amazing.
>>
Find out the hard way why the original man is not around.
>>
What would happen to single moms long time ago when being a cuck was unacceptable? Did they stay unmarried for the rest of their lives?
>>
also, everyone is born before people have met them...
>>
>>72595004
Then she's not everything I ever wanted
>>
>>72595241
read your bible, in some cases she'd be able to remarry, and in other cases her father would have to take care of her, and if he's not around, the church
>>
If she has a child then she's not everything I wanted. I can deal with a lot and I can be accepting of a lot and I can put up with a lot of "past" but I absolutely draw the line at a child. I refuse to be with a woman who is going to have a constant reminder of another man around.
>>
>>72595004
Swerve my nigga
>>
>>72595004
>A REAL MAN STEPS UP
>>
Is she rich?
If not, not worth getting cucked.
>>
>>72595004
2 gfs for price of one
>>
>>72595633
A real man learns to avoid stepping in shit.
>>
>>72595800
plenty of virgins left, but those are not attractive, so everything (You) want is not virginity in a woman
>>
>>72595287
this
>>
>>72595004
if the kids white and the girl was young enough to give me more kids maybe

probably wouldnt want to though
>>
You fag when no gf are even bigger cucks. So many women being fucked and none of them by you because
>muh principles xP
>>
>>72596038
right now, old men are literally fucking girls younger than us..
>>
>>72595004
>but she has a child

If she was everything I wanted she wouldn't have a kid.
>>
>>72595348
Holy fucking insecure batman.
>a girl with a kid will always cuck me in her mind
Learn to swing dick better and they'll forget all about the last one
>>
>>72596098
>but
>except
>-1
reading comprehencion
>>
I would convince the mother to have the child's grandparents take care of him. That's what happened to me, it's really for the best.
>>
>>72596148
>they'll forget all about the kid not being yours
>the kid will just forget you're not dad
>cuck meme
Good one
>>
>>72596539
if the kid is young enough, it wouldn't matter. the kid wouldn't have to know, and the rest depends on your maturity
>>
File: 1459985133790s.jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1459985133790s.jpg
13 KB, 216x233
>>72596210
Same
>>
>>72595004
>I'm not x
>is still x
Rewording isn't changing anything
>>
>>72595046
fpbp
>>
>>72595004
Lol, nope
>>
>>72595004
>Has child
>She's no longer everything I wanted.
>>
>>72596594
Why are you shilling for single mothers? Are you one? Or did you get with one? Because those are the only two reasons I can think of why someone would be okay with raising a kid that isn't theirs.
>>
If she was everything I wanted, she wouldn't be a stupid whore.
>>
>>72596977
actually I'm against single moms, and divorce with no good reason. Just saying, the kid won't know if he's young enough and you don't tell him
>>
>>72597023
>t. muslims looking for 72 virgins
>>
>>72596594
>if the kid is young enough, it wouldn't matter. the kid wouldn't have to know, and the rest depends on your maturity

Right, and she could have given the kid up for adoption shortly after having it. Being a single mother is the worst thing you can do to a child, so clearly this woman is a horrible person.
>>
>>72597044
Then you should be just fine with me not wanting to be with a woman who already has a kid. And the "not being dad" thing is actually the least of the reasons. Single motherhood says so much about a woman's character. Exempt widowing, she was stupid enough to be with a man of such poor character who didn't stick around for his own kid. What does that say about her?
>>
As a kid that lived through this it's indeed hard to come to accept some other dude being with your mom. I remember at least a year passed for me to start warming up to the guy, and it was because he had a grear personality, so i don't know if OP could make it work.

Thing is, the kids will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be first on the women's priority list.
Wanna go out? Muh kid, Wanna travel? Muh kid, Want some attention for yourself? Muh kid, You don't want to deal with the kid? Muh kid.

On the long run this becomes a heavy burden that you probably don't want to carry. We are by no means 100% altruistic creatures that have no problems comprimising our lives to raise other guy's offspring.
You might not see it just now, but as time passes you just get tired of dealing with shit you have nothing to do with. My conclusion is that no woman is worth carrying this kind of burden for, and chances are, that kind of relationship won't last long (specially if you're young i.e bellow 40-45 years old)
>>
>>72597145
>giving your kid away just because your spouse cheated and left, or died
kill yourself
>>
>>72595004
>has a child

Well apparently not
>>
>>72595004
move on
>>
>>72597239
to the seat of your desk chair and shitpost on pol while wanking to cartoons?
>>
>>72595241
If they were widowed then they could be remarried or looked after by friends and family

If not they were relegated to a life of begging in the streets
>>
>>72595004

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>72595004
No, it's not even the fact that the kid is someone elses, i just dislike children and entering a relationship with someone with a kid just seems like a bad idea to me.

1.I have no patience for children, and i've been around a lot of children.
2. One of the reasons I don't want a relationship is because I don't like dealing with other peoples shit, so adding an additional person to "shit i have to deal with" just seems like a horrible idea.
>>
>>72595004
>has a child
daughter? then id take it and groom her as a replacement when the mother gets old and ugly and suddenly dies.
>>
>>72597318
but anon, you'd be facing the same way again :^)
>>
>>72597196
>willingly choosing a man who is such a piece of shit that he leaves his own kid
You are who you associate with, Crest.
>>
>>72597318
That move will take you back to her, genius.
>>
>all of these people thinking a single mom would choose her child over her boyfriend
Ha, you guys obviously had both parents.
>>
>>72597171
>Thing is, the kids will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be first on the women's priority list.
Wanna go out? Muh kid, Wanna travel? Muh kid, Want some attention for yourself? Muh kid, You don't want to deal with the kid? Muh kid.

Maybe in South American countries because its almost a pure cathloic contient

Western society is all about hedonistic and ME ME ME

Women have truly adopted this philosophy.
>>
>>72595004
How can grill has child
>>
>>72597390
what if her husband died and didn't leave?

>choosing a man who is such a piece of shit
no one chooses a piece of shit. Are you a piece of shit retard if your woman leaves you or cheats on you?
>>
>>72597497
mini grill
>>
>>72597299
So you asked a question
Every answer you get it, you don;t like

>iF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A LOSER NECK BEARD WEEBO REEEEEE

Sorry mate devout Irish Catholic...that's some extreme sacrilege shit there. Accepting an unwed women who had children from another man.

Yeah.. no thanks
>>
late term abortion
>>
>>72597502
If you make the choice to have a child with someone then presumably you know them well enough to know if they're a piece of shit or not. Your cheating comparison doesn't hold.
>>
>>72597584
>irish
literal subhuman waste
>>
I have a 5 month old with a mother of 3, all below the age of 5, who still lives with her husband.

Is there anyone more cucked than I am?
>>
>>72597645
I think you might have cucked him m8
>>
>>72597637
Eh

Better than a willingly cuck
>>
>>72597612
so you can guarantee me that your future wife (imblying you'll get one) won't cheat on you or leave you after you'd had kids?
what kind of bullshit is this?

people change, environments change people, and life in general changes. You can't guarantee a person's behavior you idiot. as if people choose to marry someone who'll cheat on them
>>
>>72595004
Get cucked marrying her and riser her child like a real white straigth male
>>
>>72597502
You are who you associate with
>>
File: 1410316909905.png (83 KB, 1361x802) Image search: [Google]
1410316909905.png
83 KB, 1361x802
>>72597742
how'd you get cuck'd if your head is missing?

>>72597764
>he says while shitposting on pol
wew lad, look in the mirror
>>
>>72595004
>used goods
>everything i ever wanted
>>
>>72597299
Better than forced into raising something that's not yours. Oh, and if she was cheated on/abused/dumped by it's father then she's sure as fuck going to make you suffer-women just out of abusive relationships don't usually come out mdntally unscathed. Best of luck to you.
>>
Trick her into thinking I am interested in her, pound her stinky used up pussy, and then soft next her. Who the fuck cares? Pussies are pussies, and I am sure as hell not taking care of someone else's kid.
>>
>>72597798
Also you dutch cuck

Most of you Dutch have arrange marriages within your bloodline

So is she your 2nd, 3rd or 1st cousin...is this why shes perfect?

Have to marry her in order to keep the family money going? Fucking piece of shit dutch protestant cuck
>>
>>72595869

Massively under rated
>>
>>72597742
You're a good man Paco, you can immigrate here after the wall goes up.
>>
>>72597965
>Most of you Dutch have arrange marriages within your bloodline
lol what? this bait is just too obvious

>>72597896
I'm just playing devil's advocate. I make bait threads all the time
>>
This happened to me and I dumped her. I didn't want to be a father and I sure as fuck didn't want to be reminded of two things every time I looked at the kid:

- Mom was a slut and let some half-wit guy fuck her without protection
- Mom was too stupid to get an abortion

I look her up on facebook every now and then. She was a great girl. Loved anal.
>>
>>72597427
I know you have a very bad opinion about women, but to me it seems like you're talking about young college sluts.
When women have kids, unless you're dealing with some irredeemable scumfuck, they settle down and the kid becomes their top priority. I doubt it has as much to do with religion as it has to do with natural instincts
>>
>>72598056
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, you don't know what it's like to be raised by a single mother.
>>
>>72597798
>SO FUNNY!!! LE EPIC HEAD MAYMAY MY LE SIDES XDDD
2010 wants his joke back, btw It look like you are honorary mexican already my cuck friend
>Criminal beheaded in Amsterdam put in front of gangs bar
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9f8_1457527415
>>
>>72598013
>I'm just pretending to be retarded, honestly...guys
>>
>>72598232
>fall for bait thread
>hurr no you must have meant it
kek. I'm going to bed
>>
>>72595004
if she's a widower, then i'd give her a chance.

if she was married, then had a child, and then got divorced there's a 50/50 chance i'd give her a chance.

if she got knocked up by a nog or a fucktard from a one-night stand or dated some dipshit for a few months, got knocked up, and decided to keep the kid then HELL NO.
>>
>>72595004
>she has a child

Pick one shit for brains
>>
No fucking way I am raising another guys kid. Absolutely no fucking way.
>>
>>72598282
good answer.
>>
>>72598173
>you don't know what it's like to be raised by a single mother.
Can't tell for sure because my parents got separated when i was 6, the new dude came when i was 11 and then my biological father abandoned me completely a year later.
But if your mom was a selfish bitch i'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>72595004

She's not "everything I wanted" if she has a kid.

>>72595348

You stole my line! Well you said it first. I have similar reasoning but it's also a matter of responsibility and what's best for the kid and his father, it's my opinion that they are always better together. People are hardware and the way you raise them is like installing software basically, raising a kid who's not your own is like installing software on a system that wasn't built for it.

As shitty as I think my parents are, I'm glad I know them and I'm around them so I can see their flaws, know what flaws I inherited and how to avoid becoming them if nothing else. Imagine you have a real dad who dies from some disease that runs in your family, but you never knew that because your mom took you and left as a kid because she wanted to go fuck some other guy. Well, you could of prevented this disease if you knew you were prone to it, your dad could of told you, but now you don't know and now you die from it too.

Stuff like that is why it's better to keep biology and blood together. All these step-families are delusional. They don't work. It's always people who just want to fuck other people who they aren't currently fucking and their forcing their offspring to deal with it.
>>
>>72598319
thanks, dutchbro.

(i might add, i'm also of dutch descent.)
>>
>>72596169

Nah dude that post makes perfect sense, English might not be your first language if it's confusing you.
>>
>>72595004
establish dominance as the new male by eating her young and then mating with her. Thus making sure my line gets the full attention and as little competition as possible.
>>
File: man-481425_1280.jpg (307 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
man-481425_1280.jpg
307 KB, 1280x960
>>72595004
you don't belong on pol

you are weak

you are insecure

you are the definition of a cuck and everything pol hates

you don't belong here

you have to go back

>deep down the child will never truly love you

>you don't share the same blood, the "bond" between you and the kid will always only ever be artificial

again, you don't belong on pol and hopefully your genes aren't carried into the future

you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>72596148

They'll never forgot about the father of their kids. Ever. Single mothers love nothing more than starting bouts of dramatic bullshit with "the baby daddy", he's always around, always serving her as an someone to blame for everything and anything that goes wrong in her life.
>>
>>72595004
>>she's everything you wanted

>My type is self-respected women

I will have no problem as she is not slut nor piece of shit.
>>
>>72596763

It's supposed to be poetic if your bluepilled but comes off as pathetic if your redpilled.
>>
Run in the other direction. It will be shit. The kid will resent you and will never accept you.
>>
>>72598282
>and decided to keep the kid
How does it even happen? Oh me pregnant ok I'll have a child. WTF. What are the thought process?
>>
>>72597044

He'll know eventually because he'll grow up not looking at all like anyone else in the family.
>>
>but she has a child
these are mutually exclusive
>>
>>72595004
>>72595046
FPBP My gf has 2 yo daughter who is half Ethiopian.She got pregnant and couldn't get abortion for two reason:doctor said it would jeopardize future pregnancies and Catholic beliefs.I am not beta self-hating or anything and she is not desperate or used goods in any way. She just turned 25,has bachelors HSE and master from LSE,hot,sexy,sportive,has top position in bank and earns around 3mil $ a year after taxes.
Soon girl is going to talk and shit.Going to be a challenge to introduce her to values and make her feel belonging in Russian society.
>>
>>72598781
welcome to american culture.

a lot of women here in the state are raised to be attention whores. getting knocked up is a sure way to get attention.

one whore i knew started dating a drug addict, got knocked up, shat out a kid, then a few years later was complaining about the lack of attention and mentioned how great it was when she was pregnant and everyone doted on her.
>>
>>72598902
Putting a child up for adoption means you give it up. It's not the same as adopting the child yourself.
>>
>>72598902
you are a disgusting cuckold
>>
>>72598902
>top position in a bank at 25
I doubt the sincerity of your post
>>
>>72598902
Is she willing to have more kids and do you want kids with her?
>>
>>72599095
Why, I'm sure most of the top bank executives are 25 year old women with illigitimate black children

totally legit bro
>>
>>72599095
Life expectancy in Russia is only 36 though, comrade.
>>
If the child is a girl I`d be down for it.
>>
>>72599275
Life is not a chinese cartoon, you know
>>
>>72597837

based jap girl telling that faggot to go kill himself.
>>
>>72599360
not with that attitude it`s not.
>>
>>72597196

Shit, most of the time it's the women cheating or randomly leaving. The #1 excuse I see single mothers using is "he's not the father figure I wanted for my child!" basically they let random, wigger-Chad-from-the-bar fuck them and then only AFTER they have a kid do they come to the conclusion this normally irresponsible fuck is also irresponsible when it comes to his offspring.

Of course her dumb ass never considered that because Love and Jesus will magically make him grow up and be more responsible when she has a kid with him.

>>72597169

Dude, not only that but there are men who WANT to take their of kid but the girl flat out refuses to let them and still tries to get child support. That's another aspect of single motherhood, the fact that those women use their children to become exploitative parasites who keep the father at bay so she can force him to hand over free cash so she can spend on herself and getting fucked by other guys.

>>72597171

>Thing is, the kids will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be first on the women's priority list.

Your post is spot on but I'm taking a little issue here to add that this seems to be the case where the guy is the nice-guy-beta-provider type. The kid comes first then. But Chad at the bar? LOL NOPE, the kid goes out the fucking window because Mommy is entitled to "me fun time" now. So the guy she suckers into a relationship with her always get that short end of the stick.

Other than that, you said we aren't altruistic creatures, well I take that further and say that altruism is the problem here. Women will exploit a mans altruism and a man will let his altruism destroy him. There is nothing wrong with asking for something in return, raising another man's child is a dead end game. You devoted time and resources to NOT passing YOUR genes on. You did another, irresponsible man's job and in a way, you just rewarded him and his partner. You taking care of their kid rewards them for being irresponsible in the first place.
>>
File: 1462088254339.png (3 MB, 2212x996) Image search: [Google]
1462088254339.png
3 MB, 2212x996
>>72595004
Kill the kid and frame Ted Cruz for the murder. Grieving moms are easy pussy.
>>
>>72595004
if shes a single mother then she isnt everything I wanted
>>
>>72599095
LSE, fathers position in the Bank of Russia, uncles in Barclays helps a little with getting fast-track career.
>>72599151
She does and I do. Thinking about one or two more kids.
>>
>>72597411

Yup. Where do you think I got my opinion in my post above this one? Years of watching my own single mom dragging asshole after asshole from the shitty white trash bars into me and my siblings lives to deal with.

>>72598056

>, but to me it seems like you're talking about young college sluts.

Dude, the older females act like and copy the young college sluts. Especially now that social media lets them interact. They do it because they're freshly single too and want to be "sexy" which in dumb female brain means "copy what the girls Chad is fucking are doing", when I was in college I had female friends say my mom dressed sluttier than they ever did. My mom always says she's "just being cute"... She basically turned into a teenager after the divorce and I noticed this with a lot of my friends single moms too. They copy the younger girls so they can FEEL attractive too. It's fucking pathetic.

I don't think you see it because it seems to be more of an American thing, far as I can tell.

>>72598173

This guy knows.
>>
File: Justin Spurdo.gif (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Justin Spurdo.gif
177 KB, 500x500
>>72598902
>Ethiopia is in Africa
>>
>>72595004
>what would you do?
fuck her?
>>
>>72595241
They had to be incredibly charming to win over a man.

Meaning they became absolutely submissive in every facet. They were miserable but it was the only way they could survive.
>>
File: 1459658064560.png (77 KB, 408x350) Image search: [Google]
1459658064560.png
77 KB, 408x350
>>72595737
this
>>
>>72599779

Ding ding ding.
>>
>>72598902
She burned the coal and got polluted by Black Wiener.
Disgusting
>>
>>72595004
Bail, that what i did.
>>
>>72598307
>>72597899

You know what? I just realized a good analogy for this. See, shaming single mothers or numales would call you guys lazy or irresponsible or cruel. However, if you think about it, raising another man's kid is like asking you to literally do another man's job and not receive his pay either. And everyone would universally agree that's not fair, that's not something you'd ask of someone else.

The only guys who do it are the ones who are desperate for sex and female companionship (aka a woman taking care of their man-child ass, I noticed a lot of my friends/coworkers who date single mothers are types of guys who can't/won't take care of themselves too, like they've always been in relationships, they don't have the balls to be single so they shack up with the single mother.)

So yeah, you're MORALLY IN THE RIGHT to say you don't want to raise another man's kid.

Another weird thing is I think we're all sort of obligated to protect kids in a way, just to keep society functioning. So it's not "fuck those kids" per say but rather "you need to be taken care of, but not by me".
>>
>>72600318

Is she Jewish? Nepotism like this is how the Jews control banking and media.
>>
>>72595004

Fuck off to /r9k/

Reported
>>
File: 1450495576942.gif (995 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1450495576942.gif
995 KB, 300x169
>>72595869
>>
DROPPED
also
>what is genetics
>>
>>72600318

>LSE, fathers position in the Bank of Russia, uncles in Barclays helps a little with getting fast-track career.

Day of the Rope, soon, elitka :^)
>>
>>72595004
do what is natural, and therefore right: kill her child and then mate with her.
>>
>>72598902
This is fucking pasta.

And you all fell for it.
>>
>>72595004
>run-on sentence
bad father
>>
>>72595306
Read the havamal you ignorant Christian. Kill your enemies and enslave their children.
>>
>>72595004
Drop it like it's hot.
>>
>>72597390
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU RETARD,PEOPLE SPENT LIFETIMES WITH THEIR PARTNERS JUST TO FIND OUT ONE MORNING THEIR SPOUSE IS A SERIAL KILLER
are you that stupid you think you can just predict things?
>>
>>72601501
Nothing to disagree with. Emotionally dependent man are easily woed by single mothers. They often present themselves as charming care-takers and empathic creatures.
>>72601818
German father and Western Ukrainian mother.
>>72601818
See you in the wreckage brother.
>>
>>72595241
Years ago people remarried, or equivalent, all the time because men died young through war, disease and accidents in employment. All would leave women destitute.

Do we call people 'cucks' who took evacuee kids in, and raised them as their own, during WW2? What about people who married war widows? It was common for men to die in industrial accidents in the 19th century and women remarried.

The difference today is that most single women with kids in tow still have daddy around somewhere. Either they had a child in casual relationship or they've had a marriage breakdown. No one wants to deal with someone else coming to see the kids and butting their nose in, and poor judgment in previous relationships is a bigger red flag than marrying and losing a husband in a war.
>>
>everything you wanted

That's impossible and delusional, no girl is perfect, everyone is there for themselves, real life is nothing like the fantasy that you live in your head. Emotions and attraction is temporary.
>>
>>72602241

>,PEOPLE SPENT LIFETIMES WITH THEIR PARTNERS JUST TO FIND OUT ONE MORNING THEIR SPOUSE IS A SERIAL KILLER

Yes, because that's the primary cause of single motherdhood

holy hyperbole batman
>>
>>72598559
>but
>except; apart from; other than
Fellow American education.
>>
>>72602513
At last someone with an insight and critical thinking.
>>72602528
Sometimes people fall in love in process, sometimes they get involved with a person which meets their criteria. Different people satisfied differently.
>>
>everything I want
>she has a child
Tell her to give it back, a young pure virgin like her has no reason to raise another person's child.
>>
>>72598902

Nice bait.
>>
>>72595004
Tell her that she's an useless whore then never talk to her again.
>>
>>72595004
Accidental fall down stairs or drowning
>>
File: Irish Americans.png (57 KB, 1085x367) Image search: [Google]
Irish Americans.png
57 KB, 1085x367
>>72597584
>Irish
>American flag
>>
>>72595004
C U C K.
>>
>>72595004
eat the baby...
nah if its white then its a plus.
>>
>>72604567
his great great great great great great great grandaddy was a real cunt
>>
>>72595004
> has child
> everything I wanted

Does not compute
>>
>>72595004
may use as a cumdumpster at best, no contact with the child whatsoever

/pol/ surely realizes that single mothers are the most underfucked among women so why not take advantage of that
>>
>>72605985
Because I'm not a nigger that thinks of nothing but MUH DICK and holes I want to put it in.
>>
>>72606048
I'm just stating the obvious and muh dick is the sole motivator behind the civilization we all enjoy today plus it's healthy to regularly get one's rocks off hands-free
>>
>>72605985
you really have a nigger mentality
>>
>>72595004
>she's everything I ever wanted
>except for the kid, I didn't want that
>but definitely still worth considering
Don't be a cuck
>>
>used goods
Apparently, she wasn't everything I wanted...
>>
>>72606196
I disagree on mentality thing but it's a choice at this stage in my life

since our family law is what it is, I intend to make as much as possible before marriage as insurance I don't get fucked in court in case the worst happens down the line
>>
As the father of a child who's mother raises it alone, I can say there are some epic keks every now and then.

I pay around ~ 700 € of child support to her in Germany. Since I earn good, I don't really care.

Sometimes she finds a guy. In some way those guys always feel like they should contact me for some reason to start a bitch fight. I don't know why. Usually I have some lines ready which lead to the end of that relation pretty soon.

>enjoy raising my child
>see the money as my salary for you taking care of my kid.
>at least I came inside her before she went too paranoid for it
etc etc
>>
File: 1391487986050.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1391487986050.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>72595004
then she's not everything i wanted
>>
>>72595241

1.women werent cunts 100% of the time. So they remarried. No MGTOWs
2. depending on how far you look back, the child was forced into orphanages. Because they cannot raise a kid by themselves. Thus changed through feminism.
>>
>>72595004
If she was everything I ever wanted, she wouldn't have a child.
>>
>>72595004

Stay well clear.

I swear single mothers are the biggest turn off.
I rank them the lower than sluts for fucks sake.
>>
If a woman is a mom or is not a virgin she's literally damaged goods and belongs in the trash.
>>
File: 1456289198592.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1456289198592.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>72606943
Dorset has a dank flag famalam
>>
>>72597080
its a good goal, but they allways end up being pedophiles
their plan is really stupid
>>
File: image.png (538 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538 KB, 1136x640
>>72595004
>>72598902
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>72597356
this
>>
Why are some on /pol/ against abortion but hate single moms (not divorced or widowed) so much?
>>
File: 1451476886405.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451476886405.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
>>72595004
>but she has a child
Then she's not everything i wanted, isn't it ?
>>
>>72595004
>>meet grill
>>but she has a child
>what would you do?
I've said it before and I will say it again. She would have to be extremely amazing woman. However, she would have to be upstanding and not dependent. She has to a great job and her own car.

I'm not going to become that kid's chauffeur.
>>
>>72611537
because both are caused by the same thing, a woman that cant keep her legs shut.
>>
>>72595004
C U C K

U

C

K
>>
>>72595004
I'd only even consider it if the dad was dead.
>>
Is this thread full of autists, teenagers or manchildren?
>>
File: 1445033535624.jpg (596 KB, 878x1351) Image search: [Google]
1445033535624.jpg
596 KB, 878x1351
Worth your time
>>
File: 1374591223567.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1374591223567.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>72612219
N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N
>>
>>72595004
>what would you do?

Make woman pregnant with own child of course. She knows the drill with kids already, and the older kid will help raise the younger sibling. It's all good.
>>
>>72595004
is the step daughter hot?
>>
>>72595004
Depends on age of child. Anything above 2, maybe 3, DON'T FUCKING DO IT.

You will be sorry...you will be a step-parent to your spouse and "not my father" to the kid. You will never be able to assert your authority as an Man, Adult or Parent in the family system.

Once women and their children develop a family system (usually by around the time the child is in kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade) you will forever be an outsider and a intruder to that system.

The children (and to a lesser degree the woman) will never accept you as a co-equal in the system, especially when it comes to issues of authority and control.

You will never be "King" of your castle or have a equal say in matters of the children.

Source: Married a divorced woman with 2 daughters...who have made my life a living hell, but they're nearing marriage/move out age, are in college and have serious boyfriends. My nightmare is almost over.
>>
>>72595004
C.U.C.K.
>>
>>72595004

Been there, done that.

I broke up with her, because I realized that no matter how much she might love me, probably 60% of her time, energy, effort and money would have to be allocated to a child...which isn't even mine.

I don't even care in principle because the child is white, but if I'm giving 100% to somebody I expect 100% in return, and she would never be able to be that person.
>>
nothing. don't date single moms unless you are really hard up for attention.
>>
>>72595004
if she's "everything i wanted" then she wouldn't have a child or be capable of easily having one
>>
>>72595004
I would just make her have more children from myself but treat all of them equally
>>
>>72613691
Good luck with that.
>>
>>72595004
real men don't date single mothers
>>
>>72595004
Late to the party but I'll type it up anyway.
Run OP, there is a reason the dude isn't around anymore.
A good friend of mine started dating a single mom, and for 2 years she was on her best behaviour, had a 6 year old girl. As soon as she managed to get moved into his place the shit began. She ended up going behind his back and getting fertility drugs, got pregnant, and the only way he found out was that it slipped out of a tech doing an ultrasound while they were there.
As soon as the kid popped out, she has done everything she can to not be anywhere near her kids, hires a sitter 4 or 5 nights a week while he's out working, when he gets back from work she leaves the kids with him to head to the city and party all weekend with her old friends.
My buddy is a shell of a man, he's stuck between wanting to be there for his new daughter and putting up with this shit for the rest of his life.
She's destroyed the relationship with his family by being an insufferable loud mouthed cunt, they would have had a nice chunk of land to build a house innawoods not too far from town, but she managed to fuck that up.
She's given him an ultimatum that they are moving towns to be closer to her party hang outs by the end of summer, and she is taking the kids wether he comes or not. So now he is putting his house up for sale. She will have successfully completely alienated him for all his friends and family.
He is coming on our annual guys fishing trip (she tried to force her way along but we said no fucking way) and me and another good friend are going to try to get him to see reason. I hope he comes around, she's going to drive him to an hero.

OP this story is not unique, she may seem perfect, my buddy really thought so. Before she moved in we mentioned to him things about common law living and the implications of what he was doing, how she could take what was his in perpetuity after this.

"She wouldn't do that" he said.
cont.
>>
>>72615043
We pointed out she was still in the process of doing it to the last guy.

They can keep it together and be decent for a long time, but there are reasons she's single, and until she has you roped in to get get what she wants you will never see them.

Run
>>
File: notsureiftrolling.jpg (23 KB, 310x302) Image search: [Google]
notsureiftrolling.jpg
23 KB, 310x302
>>72595004
AHAHAHHA
NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>72595004
What if the child is from a previous lesbian marriage where they used a sperm donor? I am currently dating a girl that had a kid with a chick she was married to. They eventually got divorced and because the girl I'm dating has epilepsy and lives by herself, she cannot be the guardian of her child. A month ago her parents officially adopted her child. I really don't feel like I am getting cucked. She's a Trump supporter, likes cooking, is smart as fuck, and very cute. What do you guys think?
>>
>>72595004
Deposit sperm and walk away like the first guy.
>>
>>72595004
>i don't have a step daughter I have a backup wife

but no, single mothers are trash
>>
>>72615043
>ack and getting fertility drugs, got pregnant, and the only way he found out was that it slipped out of a tech doing an ultrasound while they were there.
>As soon as the kid popped out, she has done everything she can to not be anywhere near her kids, hires a sitter 4 or

This, no reasonable woman would ever be raising a child alone.
1) No caring person would do that to their child.
2) imagine the amount of shit that must of gone down to scare the other guy away OR the horrible judgement that the girl would of had to have made to end up in this situation.
3) If she got divorced already, she will end up getting divorced again. Second marriages never last.
>>
>>72595004
I am not having leftovers, ok?
>>
>>72602513
Women are the real victims of war
>>
>>72595004
Depends, did the man just walked of or is he a widow?
Because if the latter one i would kinda be sad for her because it's not her fault, not like she made poor life choices or something.
If he just walked off on her then you know it's not "all a men would ever want"
>>
>>72595004

Do a 360º and walk away
>>
>Women I met was everything I wanted
>Has a kid

Pick one, cuck
>>
>>72613349
my mom tried to trap my dad into being a family against his will when he was my age. he gtfo'd so my mom found a beta who had been abused by his mother to ensnare.

they've been married for a while now and my mom had another kid accidentally on purpose to stop an impending divorce

my step dad is an alright guy but he is not my father. i view him as an equal, not as a superior. i love my mother but she was my first real redpill about women when she told my step dad to kill himself for insurance money. happened almost a decade ago but i've never forgotten it
>>
This entire thread implies a random, binding relationship with someone, whose parenthood is the sole definition of their character.

/pol/ is the super-autist version of /b/.
>>
>Billions of women on earth.
>Millions your age.
>Dating one with a kid already.

How low is your self esteem?
>>
>>72598902
Bretty decent bait dude
>>
File: tmp_3052-16 - 1 (3)2047163034.jpg (377 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3052-16 - 1 (3)2047163034.jpg
377 KB, 3000x1687
>>72595004
Simple, men should never, ever date a single mother.

Doing so is literal cuckoldry. Also, following this policy sends a message to these degenerates that this will not be tolerated and if they do then they will be alone forever.

The only acceptable reason for a mother to be single is if the husband died. Any other reason indicates she is irresponsible and a degenerate.
>>
>>72595004
>everything I've ever wanted
>someone else's child
does not compute
>>
File: wSXxF0k.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wSXxF0k.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>72595287
BINGO
>>
>>72621912
It can't be literal cuckoldry since cuckoldry involves cheating.
>>
>>72595241
depends really on the period of time

say the woman you're getting with has kidsd and the dad died at war, the expectation was that you'd help raise the kids because it's a national duty since the father died for your country, and any widow would be expected to not just behave and be submissive but have at least on child that was your as well.

Being a single mother back then was rough, and they were always under scrutiny, plus, not all of them had the luxury of being single mother because their man died at war.

I don't mind the idea of raising another mans kids, but there has to be some rules when it comes to it.
Ultimately most women don't respect men at all in this day and age, so why would they see me as anything but a sucker?

If we roll back the clock, raising children without a father was rather noble, because we all know fatherless kids end up screwed in life.
>>
>>72595004
>>but she has a child
it's a coy mate. if she has a child and you didn't want it, it's not everything you wanted. and she only became '''everything you wanted''' because she had to in order to survive, not because she wanted to. she's not naturally this way, only because of circumstances and once she's out she will revert
>>
>>72595004
I'm married with kids. If my wife died, or if we got divorced, I'd have no issues hooking up with a chick who also had kids.

My kids would fucking hate it though. Would prefer a chick without kids.
>>
>>72595004
If she was "everything I want" she wouldn't have a child.

/thread
>>
>>72598666

Satan what is this guy eating?
>>
>>72602513
This. I'd hate to be a cuck, but I'd step in for a widow.
>>
Mom divorced dad and he started fucking some single mom.
One day I went to a pub with him and he told me he was fucking her 19 year old daughter.

The mother found out and went to a mental institution.
Would be funny if I managed to fuck the 19 yo girl.
>>
The most important question is: why is she a single mother?
Widow? No problem. But divorce is usually a red flag to watch out for. It's not damning (divorces can be for good reasons), but it doesn't look good either. It's not about the kid, it's about the mother and what sort of person she is.
>>
>>72595004
Depends, do the kid and woman respect me as a father figure? If no, then I'm out.
>>
>>72598902
>earning 3 mill
>at a fucking Russian bank

You're going to have to refactor this if you want the serious (You)s, m8. Unless that's rubles you're talking about, in which case it's equivalent to $8 an hour in America.
>>
>>72624752
It's the same reason why girls who bring up their exes EVER is a huge red flag. I make it a point not to get invested in girls who have ever broken off a relationship on bad terms because if I know about it, it means they've probably made a point to tell me about it and that's a sign of a huge bitch right off the bat.
>>
>>72595004
into the trash she goes
>>
>>72595004
Having a child is not everything i wanted
>>
File: ABANDON+THREAD+.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ABANDON+THREAD+.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Dude, don't do it. My wife and I just chose to split because her stupid Aspie cunt of a kid makes a normal life impossible. Plus he was a Bernfag. Anyway, I don't know a single guy who married a chick who had already given Chad a run at her genetics who was happy.

Just don't do it. If you are only finding single moms, you not to improve your tier. Work out more, get some more HIIT in there, start going to church, quit drinking/smoking/vaping you fucking degenerate. I fucked up. It's not too late for you.
>>
>>72606554
Ha!
More?
>>
She's obviously not what I want if she has a kid

DROPPED
>>
>>72595004
Be alpha as fuck and claim the kid as my own.

>YOUR SON IS MINE NOW. I HAVE CLAIMED HIM BY RIGHT OF PENILE CONQUEST.
>>
>>72595004

Fuck the kid and eat the grill
>>
>>72595004

My grandfather was an alcoholic who abandoned his family. My grandmother was a working single mother who couldnt remarry until after her kids grew up, even though she is the model woman /pol/ wouldve wifed. My whore mother left my dad, and his girlfriend came out of an abusive marriage.

Should he not date her because she has two kids? He loves her, she works for the state and adores me and my dad, and her ex is an emotionally driven bipolar fuckup. The kids barely make a dent in expenses, and being raised by thbip biological father will only make them two more degenerate white girls.

Shit just isnt black and white. But if the kid is black and white youd better gtfo.
>>
>>72627146
hue 10/10 word play
>>
Jesus why is my bait thread still up?
>>
>>72598902
Hey Russian bro, I remember you from some other thread, you're doing, don't listen too these children on pol acting edgy
>>
>>72629488
You're doing good*
>>
File: 14608939870280-po.jpg (40 KB, 395x497) Image search: [Google]
14608939870280-po.jpg
40 KB, 395x497
>>72595004
>>meet grill
>>but she has a child
>this child is a girl
>this girl is even prettier than her mother
>live happily ever after
>>
>>72630899
>real life is like the degenerate gook cartoons I fap to
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.