[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit guys, America isn't the greatest anymore leaves and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: moecas.jpg (94 KB, 570x698) Image search: [Google]
moecas.jpg
94 KB, 570x698
shit guys, America isn't the greatest anymore

leaves and aussies and germans get to duke it out for the title
>>
>Germany
>Australia

I'll admit Canada and the Nordic countries (including Iceland) are pretty great.
>>
File: 300px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (6 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
300px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
6 KB, 300x150
>>72594857
>>
>>72594857
>germany
>lets flood our country with Islamic immigrants
>Immigrants rape 100s of women
>it's the women's fault
>lets ban certain clothing so the Muslims wont rape
Yeah great country
>>
>>72594857
>doesnt realize that he is subconsciously supporting Trump
>wants america great again
>>
>>72594857
America wasn't great during the days of the Robber-Barons or "big money" in those days? And we are going to make America great again by electing today's "big money" to the Presidency?
>>
>>72594946
>implying dude weed lmao hasn't ruined Canada
>implying New Somalia great
>implying the other Nordic countries aren't about to get enriched
America, Australia, Poland and Russia are the only truly great nations.
>>
>>72594857
>Victoria's secret CEO making lots of money is immoral

all my wut. If people would stop buying VS products the CEO would stop making a bunch of money. Do these people not understand the basic principle of capitalism
>>
>>72594857
>making money is immoral
I hate these faggots so much.
>>
>>72595131
>Women vote to flood the sexual market with millions of 18-30 brown males, drooling over the bbc.
>Not women's fault when they get raped by said bbc.
Failing to see your logic there, m80.
>>
File: 1460307997238.jpg (94 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1460307997238.jpg
94 KB, 1024x512
>>72594857
>make well over $10000 an hour
>that is immoral

>something that is completely amoral is immoral
>>
>>72594857
American died when Johnny Carson went off the air.
Granted, there's really no other nation to take its place. It's just a slow demise of the entire western world.
>>
If anyone was interested, this whole article and the other comments are... something else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/end-of-democratic-primary-means-anyone-who-ever-wanted-to-can-now-vote-for-bernie-sanders_b_9794770.html
>>
>>72595495
>reading huffington post comments
i guess you just like being mad
>>
>>72594857
Germany? You mean New Syria?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.