[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/IS EATING LIVE ANIMALS WRONG?/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: frog.jpg (71 KB, 807x561) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
71 KB, 807x561
We all know that PETA fag that whines about eating animals even if they are killed quickly and humanely. However, what does /pol/ think about Chinese/Vietnamese/etc's thing with eating live animals? Further, do you think its wrong/nigger-tier? Is it fine?

I was just talking to a few Chinese folk, and they said this is normal for parts of Southern China as it goes into Vietnam, in fact Vietnam was part of China once upon a time. So basically this is normal for the region. Is this behavior /pol/ approved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arA6c6lMXkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arA6c6lMXkA
>>
I did it once. It was pretty fucked up but it tasted good.
>>
>>72594340
>a
Frog? Mouse? Worm? What did you eat?
>>
>>72594260
I wouldn't do it, don't see why you would have to.
>>
File: korea_eat_cat.jpg (18 KB, 355x266) Image search: [Google]
korea_eat_cat.jpg
18 KB, 355x266
Animals eat live animals, so why the fuck not?
>>
Seems like nigger-tier savagery.

They still eat with fucking sticks though, so what can you expect? There's a reason china isn't recognized as a developed nation.
>>
>>72594475
I think they have a fetish for suffering or something, no other reason I can think of. Its super risky to eat raw animals.

>>72594505
But salmonella is seriously a risk here right?
>>
It think it's pretty hot desu senpai , when girls do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpfuYHgz8Z0
>>
>>72594260
Asians are fkn weird and soulless creatures.
>>
>>72595344
>still believe in 'soul' and 'creature'
Chrisfag gtfo
>>
>>72594391
he's a jap

it was obviously a live octopus
>>
>>72594662
kek
>>
>>72594260
It's perfectly natural and if most predatory animals had the cognition required to think such a thought they would probably look down on our habit of preferring to eat dead decomposed animals as a habit for lower life forms such as scavengers.

Also cooking food is just a rapid form of decomposition. your mind = blown
>>
File: 1456088844483.jpg (47 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1456088844483.jpg
47 KB, 567x561
>>72594505

>le that's how it works in the wild so it's okay meme
>>
>>72594542
Chop sticks are superior to eating with four pointed food stabbers.

We only have modern forks because peas became the beez neez a few hundred years ago. They are not even that great of a utensil. Also please shoot whoever came up with the spork, never has there been a shittyer soon or a shittyer fork.
>>
>>72594260
Dead animals with reflex movement or muscle contraction due to saline don't count as alive. Also, some species have weird definition of being "alive".

I never ate anything like that though.
>>
They wont be alive after you've eaten them so it's alright. Not cooking them on the other hand is pure savagery.
>>
File: 1458414113779.jpg (486 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458414113779.jpg
486 KB, 750x1000
>IS EATING LIVE ANIMALS WRONG?
Probably
Do I care?
Not really.
>>
I'm a vegetarian, and I love this...a mutual eating society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dohh3pnoKpM
>>
>>72594391
Not him, but I once ate live shrimp.

It tasted okay. If it was dead zero difference.

But honest, kill and cook your meat. IMO, it's fucking degenerate and dangerous. Even sushi and sashimi, which I love, I avoid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.