[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you go when /pol/ bores the shit out of you with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1440628157906.jpg (46 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
1440628157906.jpg
46 KB, 600x625
Where do you go when /pol/ bores the shit out of you with the same threads every day?
>>
r/worldnews
>>
I don't go anywhere else. I just keep refreshing the page.
>>
outside
>>
$5.25 for a pack of Newports? Outrageous.
>>
>>72594053
I lean back in my chair, close my eyes, and think of every group I hate being nuked in explicit detail, all the while of thinking of new groups to nuke.

So far I have the following:
Niggers
Arabs
All Muslims
Californians
Liberals
SJWs
Chinks
Communists
Libertarians
Anarchists
Protestants
Luddites
Amish
Ethnic Nationalists
Gays
Lesbians
Trannys
Single Mothers
Children of Single Mothers
The Poor in General
Jersey (the island, not the state)
New Jersey (the state)
Cascadia
Muslims, Again
Germany
Germany Again, for good measure
Austria, just to make sure the Germans are totally gone
>>
>>72594053
I have a few dozen books on my list to read

also, once I go through the catalog and open the threads I want, I hide all the threads by shift-clicking, then I only get new shit

sometimes pop in to /ck/ and /sci/
>>
liveleak.com
to see sandniggers and niggers chimp out
>>
>>72594699

I'm guessing the reason why you won't nuke edgy people is because you wouldn't want to nuke yourself
>>
File: 1449581817304.gif (370 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1449581817304.gif
370 KB, 400x225
>>72594179
>>
>>72594699
Jersey island/state dichotomy was funny and then you just killed all of your momentum with the LE AGAIN KILLEM XDDD adds

Consider suicide or better joke writing
>>
>>72594699

>nationalists

?
>>
>>72595459
>>72595527
German sub-humans detected :^)
>>
>>72595623
Ethnic* Nationalists, to be precise.
>>
>>72594053
i jack off

>>72594177
you need to go back
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/out/
>>
>>72595677

Yeah, but why?
>>
>>72594179
this, i have come to realize that i can simply refresh /pol/ for about 2 hours and not read anything
>>
>>72594053
Outside?
>>
Well I pretty much just go to the Trump general at this point so I'm never bored
Fuck that's pretty much all I do on the internet now that I have a job
>>
>>72594053
i have nowhere else to go.

god i cant even get myself to go to the shooting range now-a-days.....
>>
>>72594053
Rub hands. Smile.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.