[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seventy one years ago today, the world biggest asshole took his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: RED.jpg (56 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
RED.jpg
56 KB, 800x577
Seventy one years ago today, the world biggest asshole took his own life in cowardly fashion. Adolf Hitler, being too much of a pussy to face the Red Army, killed himself. Burn in hell you evil son of a bitch! Thank you Red Army! Thank you Comrade Stalin!
>>
>>72591643
sauce?
>>
File: 1401880965016.jpg (52 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1401880965016.jpg
52 KB, 450x488
>>72591643
You should be reminded that the people still remain enslaved by Jewish usury bankers and Jewish emotional manipulation via media, you dumb Goy
>>
File: kill_yourself_1458189175778.jpg (52 KB, 796x838) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself_1458189175778.jpg
52 KB, 796x838
>>72591643
>giving credit to vodka niggers

Make like Adolf and off yourself, OP.
>>
He went to Argentina.
>>
>>72592125
>a plausible story

ITS THE BIGGEST SECRET EVER KEPT AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW ALL INCIDENTALLY ARE XENOPHOBIC WHITE NATIONALISTS

WHAT ARE THE ODDS????
>>
File: 14215123123.jpg (82 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
14215123123.jpg
82 KB, 850x400
>>72591643
Why would he let himself get tortured, that's not bravery, that's just stupid. He proved his bravery in WW1.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
I bet Russians are happy now. We and all post soviet shithole are basically africa-tier. Europe is doomed and the US will follow.
But hey, Hitler was a bad guy, right?
>>
>>72591801
fpbp
>>
>>72592388
>justifies the cowardess of a failed lunatic

Pa-thetic. Just like Trump canceling his rally in Chicago because of BERNIE SUPPORTERS.

Like really? Are all of you nazi fuckboys so scared underneath your toughguy badass facades?

Masterrace? More like psychologically immature.
>>
>>72592744
In how many wars have you or Stalin fought in or how man iron crossed have you got?
>>
>>72593136
Trick question, let's see if you can keep up with my highly advanced jewish mathematics:

I've fought in a number kf wars equal to the number of times that Hitler killed himself like a pussy as opposed to honorably like a man with dignity.

I'll give you some time to figure that one out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.