[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Portland the white man's Detroit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: portland ore.jpg (38 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
portland ore.jpg
38 KB, 348x348
Is Portland the white man's Detroit?
>>
File: 1461558787861.jpg (26 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
1461558787861.jpg
26 KB, 235x300
>>72586424
Portland is where young people go to retire.
>>
No it still has jobs.

Cascadia is a bad place for a white homeland, unless you ethnically cleanse the liberal whites first.
>>
>>72586424

I live an hour north of Portland.
Portlandia is true.
All of it.

The bike statue? It's there.
The people who want to know how their food lived? They're there.
The people who walk around in speedos and biker hats? They're there.

Can someone please Red Dawn Oregon?
>>
>>72586697
That is some quality countryside you live in then.

Portland is great. One of the few cities in America that has a culture.
>>
>>72586893

Portland is shit

t. Portland resident
>>
>>72587028
Portland is great you faggot. Best food and beer in the country. Did you move here from Cali and it rains too much for you? Are you upset that someone rode a bike and you felt bad about being a fatass?
>>
>>72587321

I was born here faggot. I can't wait to move. I hate this shithole
>>
>>72587028
How are the housing prices and shit like that?Could you live in the metropolitan area on something less than 50k?
>>
>>72587670
Holy fucking no. Not without a couple room mates.
>>
>>72586893
Portland is filled with degenerate hippies and hipsters. DUDE WEED all over the place, and it's getting worse with it legalized there so more degenerates will flock there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.