[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 896.png (323 KB, 450x670) Image search: [Google]
896.png
323 KB, 450x670
Should spanking be legal or illegal?
>>
No, Stefan.
>>
What's really on your mind op?
>>
Why do you post this thread twice a day. Go jerk off to your disgusting fetish and go away.
>>
>freezing
>5 degrees
British humour really is the best in the world
>>
>>72586180
Legal, with belts, canes on the bare asscheeks.
>>
>>72586180
That'll teach that little fucker not to skip school again
>>
>>72586180
No.
Abusing your child for no reason should not be allowed ever.
Spanking a child when they did something wrong is alright.
>>
Any degree of physical harm is not good for the development of children. They come out usually as bully, violent and apathetic towards other people. What we need is to raise child through the use of kindness, and non-physical discipline such as time out. So it should be illegal, and any parents does it should have their children taken away.
>>
>>72590577

Ever heard of social Darwinism?
>>
>>72586180
An entire continent is a pussy because their dads didnt properly beat them when they were kids
>>
>>72590577
>Raise kids through kindness
And now we know why muslims are conquering Europe
>>
>>72587945
this
freezing is 0
people are dumb
>>
>>72590657
Yeah social darwinism is not applicable in today's world. It never has, and especially with the growing in technology we should strive to solve world hunger and cancer. We should take care of anyone and everyone in need, the only reason why social darwinism existed is because people were so insecure of muh superiority so they needed to label themselves as superior.
>>
>>72586180
>It's legal and common practice for parents to beat their children in China.
>>
>>72587945
>>72590968
Atmospheric pressure in southern china (sichuan province) is slightly higher, so water freezes around 6degrees
>>
>>72590577
Thats stupid, People need to grow up with a certain amount of violence in them especially mean. Don't raise your boys to be super pussies teach them to rationalize and thing but also not to take any shit and to kick ass.
>>
>>72591084
>It's legal and common practice for parents to beat their children in South Africa.
m8....
>>
>>72590968
>Freezing
>0
only in degrees C, or Communism.
>>
File: Babby.jpg (29 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
29 KB, 381x380
>>72586180
I bet the kid didn't miss school after that.

I'm in favor of spanking. What some people don't seem to understand is that children have underdeveloped brains and are not rational. Sometimes pain is the only thing they will understand when you're trying to discipline them.

As it was said in "A Christmas Story" after the teacher scolded the children for abandoning their friend at the light post: "Adults loved to say things like that but kids knew better. We knew darn well it was always better not to get caught."
>>
no
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425143106.htm
>>
>>72591163
I know, it's just a kak thing to have to read first thing in the morning.
>>
>>72591653
Why? The kid did something he shouldn`t have. He then faced the consequences, kids wouldn`t be out of control in the schools if we still klapped them.
>>
>>72591230
Kak
>>
>>72591897
bix nood to you as well, fellow nigger
>>
>>72592000
Noice, call me a nigger for stating the obvious.
In the old days boys got 6 of the best with a cane, girls got beaten with a flat hand.

They wasn`t nearly as much school skipping back then.
>>
>>72591897
Certain cultures take things a step further when there are no laws.
Plenty of article and videos (on LiveLeak) for proofs.
>>
>>72592381
Maybe, there are more stories of kaffirs killing kids, than whites doing so.

I was beaten frequently as a child, it kept me out of trouble.
>>
>>72590577
All the bullies I knew in school didn't have fathers around and their mothers certainly didn't spank them.
>>
>>72586180
Who knows, it has different effects on people, my brothers and I were beaten alot for doing stupid stuff, and unlike 3 of them who never did it again and were afraid of my dad, all the asswhoopings did was made me have a negative view and hate my father and not visit him on his deathbed and funeral.

There needs to be some studies.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.