[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Persian, is it wrong that I have a fetish for Arab girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (334 KB, 532x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334 KB, 532x427
As a Persian, is it wrong that I have a fetish for Arab girls? Is me having children with an Arab girl race mixing and degenerate? I mean we're both kebab after all. What do I do /pol/?
>>
as a Persian it's wrong that you're still alive. when will you commit sudoku?
>>
>>72581243
Fucking Persians
>>
>>72581243
>we're both kebab
you are not of the same race, if you believe that then you're retarded. however, there's nothing wrong with race mixing other than neckbeards on pol trying to feel superior to some other humans.
>>
>>72581416
kill yourself reddit /pol/ is satire
>>
>>72581243

>As a Persian, is it wrong that I have a fetish for Arab girls?

You are an arab girl
>>
>>72581243
Seeing how you're persian I'm surprised you like actual women. Seeing how iran has the second highest rate of male to female tranny's on Earth.
>>
>>72581416
Our cultures are very similar and even our languages have the same letters and a good amount of the same words.
A lot of Iranians and Syrians look like the same race too.
>>
>>72581243
No you're probably genetically arab anyway
>>
>>72581243
wew lad. are persians the most virile men?
>>
>>72581964

Mate, you're Arab the same way Macedonians are Hellenic/Greek
>>
Whatever culture and race Persians ever had was raped out of existence. A few Zoroastrians are still Ayran and they don't marry outside their religion.
No one cares whether you fuck an Arab, your mother, or yourself.
>>
>>72581243
Dude, fuck /pol/ no one takes MUH ARYAN GENES seriously. Those are just stormfags. I'm right winged but i believe that if the chick you like, is kind and caring, not a gold digger, is redpilled or is redpill'able, and is honorable/dependable. Then you marry that chick or ill marry her first, nigger.
>>
>>72581243
sup Darius

Do you consider yourself different from the rest of the desert people like Israelis and Iraqis? I always thought people from the Middle East were pretty much the same, just living in different countries and practicing different religions. Aren't you all arabs?
>>
>>72581243
Mixing crap with crap still gives you crap.
>>
>>72581964
the biggest differences: culture and civilization, something the arabs have always struggled to get and keep, and persians have had for about six thousand years.

I believe these things have their source in the DNA, so I wouldn't breed with an arab
>>
>>72582448
>that one panama fag who is always butthurt about persians in every single thread
did a persian alpha fuck your mom while you watched and jerked off?
>>
>>72581243
>As a Persian, is it wrong that I have a fetish for Arab girls?
Yes. Yes it is wrong. You are no Persian. Unless the Arab girls in question are Chaldean or Assyrian qts. Aka Arabized Persians
>>
>>72582413
I consider Iranians, Afghans, and Arabs to be pretty much all and the same. Israeli's, Turkroaches, and Poo in Loos however are not.
However a lot of Persians and Arabs would disagree with me. >>72582598
For example is probably an Arab hating Persian.
>>72582536
Hmm. Very insightful. Thx for your input anon.
>>
>>72582851
Well Arabs, Turks, and Kikes are all the same for sure. To some extent even genetically. But Iranians and sadly even the Afghans are not; they are our kin whether we like it or not. The Pashtuns for sure are on the extremity and closer to the poo in loos and gypsies but Persians are our brothers. Deal with it
>>
>>72583466
What race are you? I assumed by your last post you were Persian.
>>
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠢⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠿⠋⠙⢿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⣀⣠⣤⡤⠖⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>>
I laugh when jews want us to bomb Iran. Iranians are our people and jews are not. Yet we love to engage in kin-slaying. See WW1 & 2. Also orchestrated by the jews. They have us by the balls...
>>
>>72583730
I am Aryan. Just like my Aryan brothers in Iran
>>
>>72583780
t. alireza mohammadpourkarkagh
>>
>>72581243
As long as you're both Caucasoid
>>
>>72583882
The sad thing is almost all Persian girls are sluts. I'm attracted to Arabs because of their modesty and traditional values. But then again most Arabs I know are Muslim. Maybe if I go to Shia mosque and find myself an Iranian muslim I can find a good modest traditional middle eastern girl who is still Aryan?
>>
>>72583775
how did you do that??
>>
File: 1443920948844.jpg (389 KB, 640x655) Image search: [Google]
1443920948844.jpg
389 KB, 640x655
تَكْبِير
>>
>>72581485
>le /pol/ is just satire meme
kys
>>
>>72581243
As a Norwegian, is it wrong that I have a fetish for Persian girls? Is me having children with a Persian girl race mixing and degenerate? I mean we're both Aryan after all. What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>72581243
I saw this image on pof
>>
File: image.gif (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
23 KB, 256x256
>>72584871
Your cultures are too different. It would never work
>>
>>72584972
not all arabs are muslim
islam is ruining a great culture
srs
>>
>>72584972
Not really, she have lived all her life in Norway, she is just genetically Persian. Not religious.

And there are so many good looking Iranians here.
>>
Iranians are not white, they're sandniggers
>>
>>72584277
You deserve the best. Don't settle for less.
>>
>>72585200
>>72585238
It doesn't matter. Islam is still ingrained into their cultures. Unless their families have been living in the west for many generations
>>
>>72585653
Ok, thanks for the tips. I don't care, we do not have problems.
>>
>>72581243You should cuck a sexy salafi slut. Dem Arab bitches are cute, but they make em wear blankets. You should do it OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 223x226
Everyone in this thread is slightly off.

OP: are you from Khuzestan? If not, then yes it is a problem because you are mixing with Semitic people.

Persians are an ethnic group, Iranians are a nationality. In fact there are plenty of Persian speaking Iranians who aren't actually Persian.

Turks and Arabs are of completely different ancestry. As in, we are as different as each other as Chinese are with Japanese so forth (on a superficial level).

Genetics: Most Persians carry a variation of the R1a haplogroup (for illiterate fags, it's a way of tracing your ancestry through the male lineage). The R1a haplogroup is shared with people of Indo-European descent.

Many Persians look like Arabs because throughout history there was a lot of intermixing, especially after the Mongol and Arab conquests. However, many small communities, such as Zoroastrians (which I am a part of) historically intermarry and rarely accept converts. So to some order of approximation they are closer to the Indo-Europeans, genetically. But there is a lot of variation compared to the rather homogenous genetics of European countries.

I hope this clarifies everything once and for all, screencap this for future use.
>>
>>72585880
You will at family gatherings when her side of the family will start speaking Farsi with each other and you and your family will feel lost and alienated.
>>
>>72586296
This a million times. I literally cannot stress this enough. Start to learn the language and customs or get used to it. Persians are the biggest gossipers on the planet and they will probably be shit talking you to your face in Persian. It honestly isnt worth it, Persian girls are insanely high maint, all racemixing and sand nigger shit aside.
>>
>>72586296
Literally a no problem.
>>
>>72584287
Learn braille
>>
>>72586537
She lives in here, all her family lives here. None of them are religious. They don't have conversations in Farsi when I am around. Literally not a problem.

High maintenance and moody, yes though. But worth :)
>>
>>72581243
>Persian
>Arab

What's the difference? I know they have different histories and different religious views, but biologically, I don't see a difference. Is there any?
>>
>>72586690
Well in that case go for it. Seems like you got a good catch - I've seen way too many LA persian chicks and it's left me jaded
>>
>>72581243

Persians are a much better stock than Arabs. Don't Sully your genes.
>>
>>72586747
See>>72586273
>>
>>72585880
>>72586296
>>72586537
>>72586561
Learn Farsi, retard.
>>
>>72586273
R1a is pretty rare in Iran. Iranians don't look like Arabs, they look Irano-Afghan and they are dark and always were, they were never majority Aryan, Indo-Euros didn't manage to rape all of them, only small part.
>>
>>72586799
Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 265x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 265x297
>>72585597
Thanks anon <3 you deserve the best too.
>>72586273
No. My moms side is pure Azeri Iranian while my dads is supposedly Azeri too but I suspect his side has some Persian DNA because some of my relatives on his side have olive skin and other Persian features. My family is Shia too so I don't think they'd care if I race mix with a Shia Arab or even a Sunni for that matter since they're super moderate.
But I could preserve my genes and snag a Shia Iranian qt if I wanted. Not sure if that would cure my desert fever though if you know what I mean senpai.
>>
>>72581243
>as an iranian

fixed that for you dune coon
>>
>>72586273
>But there is a lot of variation compared to the rather homogenous genetics of European countries.

So the Middle East is a dog's breakfast, genetically speaking. I guess that makes it easy for OP: he can date non-Persians, as plenty of them are genetically similar to himself. There are only cultural differences to be considered. Chief among them religion. I guess a Shia can't date a Sunni, right? So OP will just have to date a Shia Arab. Plenty of those around.
>>
>>72586537
>>72586799
His entire family will have to learn it too. And it's just not that, the cultural barriers are so high with any middle easterner and a westerner that it's just always going to cause problems
>>
>>72586794

Yup, I just read it. Thanks. Was helpful.
>>
>>72586871
Why not?
>>
>>72581243
Persian men are pretty hot desu. You should get with another Persian guy, but be discreet or you will end up hanging from a crane.
>>
>>72586799
فارسى بلدم، جنده
>>
>>72587050
You're an America, how can you be this retarded?
>>
>>72581670
Forced by government.
>>
>>72581964
You have like 4 extra letters on the dune coons. Just don't get an arab girl pregnant.
>>
File: Bradford-muslim-converts.jpg (105 KB, 502x311) Image search: [Google]
Bradford-muslim-converts.jpg
105 KB, 502x311
>>72587050
>the cultural barriers are so high with any middle easterner and a westerner that it's just always going to cause problems

So why the fuck do we let them into the West?
>>
>>72587080
I live in Norway, not Iran? I have other things to tend to?
>>
>>72587191
Because I'm Iranian and have been surrounded by other Iranians since I was a child, and I've seen how out of place white people are at our parties and gatherings.
>>
>>72587050
Have to learn Farsi because? It works out just fine.
>>
>>72581243

You're "Persian." There is a 60% chance you are already Arab.
>>
>>72581243
your blood is already tainted

ideally you shouldn't have children at all, but since you're gonna do it, i'm glad you do it with another sub-human. your children will of course be a burden on society, inbred mongrels, but it's better than if you infected a white woman with your parasitic seed
>>
>>72587297
anon unrelated but how's the general attitude towards foreigners in norway? If I make an effort to actually learn the language and culture will I blend in? Or will the accent get me treated differently at work etc?
>>
>>72587372
Learning Farsi won't be enough, but it's probably the biggest divider between your families. You might not see it now, but you'll see after you're married what I'm talking about.
>>
>>72581243
Wait, you said you're Persian, right? I don't see how banging another Arab would be racemixing.
>>
>>72587040
Yes, to put it bluntly. I mean what do you expect? You start with Sumerians, then you get Babylonians, then Elamites, and then Parthians and then the first Persian Empire. And they all mixed. This doesn't include all the migrations throughout the Middle East, which at ~2000 BC was arguably the cradle of civilization. Persians had a good amount of mixed ancestry if you want to argue it that way even before Islam was a thing. People focus a lot on the Arab and Mongol invasion part of the mixing, which is actually recent and somewhat localized in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>72587328
Bullshit,we go to your parties, then pop molly with your sisters. They act just like white burgers: Freaks.
>>
>>72587442
>but it's better than if you infected a white woman with your parasitic seed
White women are whores m8. Middle Eastern women are superior in every way given our superior culture and moral values. Marrying and impregnating a white skinned Middle Eastern girl is the ultimate feat and you will have the best family morally and genetically as a result.
>>
>>72587297
You are on /pol/, stfu faggot. Go learn a language and some skills. Stop acting like you have a life. Snownigger trash. Even if you had a life, it aint that hard to study and learn shit.
>>
>>72587296
Because immigrants aren't romantically involved with the people they interact with on a day-to-day basis, if that wasn't clear enough. Secular Iranians actually tend to assimilate well in Western cultures; can't say the same for Arabs muslims, though
>>
>>72587610

So, with all this mixing, why does the concept of a "Persian" continue to exist? Is it just because the language continues to exist? Culturally, are they that much different from other Shia? So much so that they warrant the distinct label of "Persian"?
>>
>>72587784
america really is a bad meme
>>
>>72587640
>going for persian whores
At that point you might as well be hooking up with white chicks, as those persians lack the only quality that makes them superior and more desirable than white women.
>>
>>72587560
Persians speak Farsi, Arabs speak Arabic. Arabs don't share many genes or features. It's language. Though Persians do have specific genes.
>>
>>72581243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9V8VAmwOc
>>
>>72587475
It's pretty laid back. If your name is African or Middle-eastern it will be harder to get a job though. Not so much because of racism, but a CEO will hire the Norwegian before the immigrant if you are not over-qualified.

If you can find a group of friends you will not have too much trouble I think. If you look white, even less.
>>
>>72587967
You're not OP. Fuck off faggot
>>
>>72581243
yeah, when i play as karaman in ck2 i kill all arabs and fuck my sisters
>>
>>72587960
The Persians that have bee here since the revolution are basically Burgers.
>>
Iranianss are materialistic, vapid, dishonest whores. Kill yourself. Even Arab sandniggers are better than you Iranian scum.
>>
>>72587931
the entire region is fucked in terms of identity. No one knows what the fuck being an arab, persian, etc actually means
>>
>>72588046
These are the Iranians you should avoid, and the ones >>72588045 has most likely encountered. A lot of Iranians are still very traditional and modest, and hold on to their middle eastern values.
>>
>>72587740
Middle Eastern women are essentially just whores who have their sexuality oppressed. Bring them to a Western country and their cravings for white aryan cock will be too much for them to surpress.

Middle Easternes are all inbred so there is no genetic advantages with breeding with an Arab/Persian. Perhaps conservative moral values would prevail in a family with a Middle Eastern mother but that would require a firm hand of the father
>>
>>72587931
The ethnic identity was solidified during the Achamaneid (first) Persian Empire under Cyrus the Great and continued so through the various empires pre and post Alexander's invasion. It's not like they knew genetics back then, so language and a shared culture was and still is the main concept of the Persian identity. This was suppressed for centuries during Islamic rule, but after the Mongol invasion, the Safavid dynasty re-established this identity. You also have poets such as Hafez and Ferdowsi contributing to this identity. Since a lot of mixing has happened and is inevitable, people care less about how much of their ancestry is "pure" and more about just the language and culture. This is why the term "Iranian" was coined. To some degree it's interchangeable with Persian, but the culture can still be shared by people who, strictly speaking, aren't "Persian"
>>
>>72587907
>Secular Iranians actually tend to assimilate well in Western cultures
>Secular Iranians

Are Iranians less religious than Arabs? Islam is an expressly political manifesto. I don't see how you can be a secular Iranian, unless you are an atheist, and those have to be very very few in number.

I think that if you are a Muslim, then you shouldn't be allowed to live in the secular West, as you are ideologically opposed to secularism (not to mention other fundamental Western values, such as human rights, freedom speech, etc.).
>>
>>72587555
Won't be enough for what?

We are doing fine.

>>72587784
Are you Iranian? Sorry if these "Snowniggers" are fucking your best looking women.

I can speak Norwegian (and Danish and Swedish), English and German. I live in Norway. I don't have time to learn Farsi.
>>
>>72586273
>persians and iranians are different
Word PERSIA derives from region of Pars in today Iraq(i think), which is what the greeks called Iran you dumb shit. Persian and Iranian are literally the same thing, Iran meaning Land of Aryans
>>
>>72588190
I was born and live in the US mate. And while I have seen the type that you're talking about, a majority still hold onto their middle eastern values and culture because that's how they were raised.
>>
>>72588331
Yes, Iranian muslims on average are a lot more secular than Arabs. You still get the crazies as depicted in the media and the government, but I'd say only 10-15% of Iranian muslims even go to Mosque more than once a year. National identity is more important than religion for us.
>>
>>72588308
>language and a shared culture was and still is the main concept of the Persian identity. This was suppressed for centuries during Islamic rule, but after the Mongol invasion, the Safavid dynasty re-established this identity.

This is fascinating. So the Persian cultural identity pre-dates Islam and is distinct form Islam, so much so that it had to be suppressed by Islamic rulers. Of course, now I want to know what Persian culture entails (other than the language) that makes it so distinct from other cultures in the region. Diet, values, social relations... If Persia had unique culture, then how could that culture survive to this day if Islam is the dominant religion of Iran? Because it is a "complete solution", Islam should have usurped the traditional Persian culture almost completely. I guess you could still have room for a traditional Persian diet (sans wine, pork, etc), Persian clothes for men...

I'll research this further elsewhere. Too big for a thread. But thanks for the insight. /Pol has it's moments.
>>
>>72588393
Middle Eastern values and culture is shit too. Conservative, yes - to some extent. But certainly a degenerate culture that looks down on knowledge and development. Establishing a family on Middle Eastern values is not something to wish for and definitely not something to take pride in.

If you have unpure Arab/Persian blood in your veins, the best you can do is to kill yourself and as many others who share your ethnicity. Sorry to say
>>
>>72588332
Are you retarded? I'm saying that learning Farsi will make easier to have a healthy relationship with a Persian bitch. But fuck you.
>>
>>72581243
come to our mayday chat

https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=

#Mayday
>>
>>72588568

Wow.

Why is the US enemies with Iran again? It seems to me that Iran and the West should be allies, if most Persians are secular. They both have a vested interest in containing Islamism in Iraq/Syria and elsewhere.
>>
>>72588792
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Islamic_Arabia
>>
>>72588568
This is false. I've been to both Shia and Sunni mosque, and Iranian Muslims are just as committed to their religion as Arab Muslims are. The reason you don't see Iranians doing extremist acts is because Shia Islam is does not follow the Sunnah. It has nothing to do with their race. Iranian and Arab Shia's are indistinguishable when it comes to their religion.
And Iranian Muslims who are Muslim more than just by name do go to mosque as much as Arabs who are Muslim more than just by name do.
>>
>>72588980
Iran is the farthest thing from secular. Maybe persians in the united states are, but saying that most persians are secular is literally retarded
>>
No as a Persian it's not wrong to even fuck your sister, so its all good, Allah akbar
>>
>>72588810
>But certainly a degenerate culture that looks down on knowledge and development.
Is that why we're all Engineers, Lawyers, and Doctors?
>>
>>72584277
Just forget the Sunni/Shia BS and go marry a Muslim woman. And be Muslim too, no Sunni nor Shia BS.
>>
>>72581243
Depends. If you have blue/green eyes, get a white girl.
>>
>>72588980
Because during the revolution the crazy Islamic revolutionaries took over the government and severed ties with the US. Most Iranians started hating the government right afterwards and eventually towards the end of the 90's they toned down, although you still get the Islamic anti-Western rhetoric from ragheads like the Ayatollah, but that's like saying Glenn Beck represents the average American lol
>>
>>72589158

This is a good point. Iran and Iraq and some other Arab nations are very highly educated compared to most other developing nations. It's not Africa.
>>
>>72581243
The problem with interracial relationships isn't muh genes or any other /pol/ nonsense, it's public prejudice. Especially if your families don't approve it'll be hard on you.
If you think you can deal with that go for it.
>>
>>72589158
In Europe you're all stinking lowlife welfare collectors. At the very best you are working in fast food restaurants or as cleaners

In the Middle East you are all doing shitty things like herding goats and ass raping other men

In the US there may be a few exceptions of succesfull Arabs/Persians but it doesn't change the big picture. The Middle Eastern races have HUGE genetic and cultural flaws. You are a genetic mess, inbred to the point where mental illness and physical handicaps are the norm. Mix that with the Islamic religion which provides a fundament for insane persons to commit violence and you've got a toxic concotion. No wonder there has been war in the Middle East for so many years now
>>
>>72589340
real talk? Brain drain has killed iraq for good. There is no middle class, it's all gone. It's an absolute shitshow over there, like it always was and always will be.
>>
>>72588980
>>72589256
>Most Iranians hate their government
This may be true, but it's also true that they hate the US MORE than their government in most cases. The US and the West fucked up royally with Iran, and the people still fall prey to populist politics that are anti-West.
>>
>>72589256
>but that's like saying Glenn Beck represents the average American lol

Fair point
>>
>>72589442
The wealthy Persians we have are actually emigres from the Shah's government and their kids. Compare our Cubans.
>>
>>72589256
This Iranian is a westernized whore and does not represent the morally high and old fashioned Iranian.
A lot of Iranians are still Muslim, and we still avoid degenerate things such as pre marital sex, drugs, and alcohol. We are the ones who are untainted by western degeneracy and will never let westerners turn us into degenerates, even if we live in the west ourselves. The Iranian Muslim community is very strong where I live, and with our Arab brothers and sisters, we will continue to stand strong and look down upon the other Arabs and Persians who make the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>72590032
Oh jeez, so why are you in America then? It can't be because Western culture is better than Islamic culture right?
>>
>>72590463
I was born here, and there are good and bad things in every country and culture. You're just the worst of both.
>>
>>72587127
kos nanat koni
Boro reddit kesafat
Inja jaye in cherto perta nista
>>
>>72590723
Aaaand you're an Arabized cuck who doesn't even deserve to call himself an Iranian. *sips tea*
>>
>>72590727
Haha gomsho baba, aslan khat Farsi ham balad neesti - sad!
>>
>>72590828
Aaaand you're a westernized (in all the wrong ways) cuck who doesn't even deserve to call himself an Iranian. *sips tea*
>>
>>72591000
Still shilling for your shitskin religion? You're on the wrong website, doost *sips chai*
>>
>>72589442
Iranian-Americans have the second highest average income in the US, only surpassed by Indians.
>>
>>72591134
Still trying to justify surrendering your Persian identity for the convenience of alcohol and sluts? You're on the wrong website, doost *sips chai*
>>
>>72590032
>claims to be on moral high ground
>pure Muslim
>scorns degeneracy
>hangs around 4chan

Sure pal
>>
>>72581416
>however, there's nothing wrong with race mixing
Yeah, except for that whole dysgenics thing.
>>
>>72589158
Wrong. You're all failed low tier engineers and dentists, AKA failed doctors. I have an extensive amount of experience with Iranians. Most of them are empty headed hedonists who think of nothing but party's and money. What's funny is that for people who value status so much, almost none of them are smart enough to make it past the upper middle class.
>>
File: 1386501755922.gif (362 KB, 563x350) Image search: [Google]
1386501755922.gif
362 KB, 563x350
>>72581416
>there's nothing wrong with race mixing
>>72582536
>I believe these things have their source in the DNA, so I wouldn't breed with an arab
>>
>>72582323
A little bit stupid, very little interbreeding during the Arabic Caliphate. Just because a civilization invades another, doesn't mean all their genetics change. It happened all the time throughout history, so why are we not all the same people?
>>
>>72585363
When you use terms like white and sandnigger ambiguously, then your assertion is unfalsifiable
>>
>>72591515

50% of all Muslims worldwide are interbred, due to the prevalence of first cousin marriage as a preferred arrangement. The cumulative effects of 1400 years of inbreeding has had disastrous effects on the rates of birth defects and cognitive deficiencies in the Muslim world. So for example. although Pakistanis represent only 3% of the British population, they account for 33% of all of the recessive gene birth defects in the country.

Muslims are literally degenerate - right down to their DNA.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

http://pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
>>
>>72586537
This man speaks the truth
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 229x377
>>72581243
>>
File: 1458498838761.jpg (199 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1458498838761.jpg
199 KB, 800x640
>>72586918
the west used to call Iran: Persia. Iranians have always called themselves Iranians (and their country: Iran).

Iran means: land of the aryan

Only until Iran and Hitler's Germany became closer, did the Shah and Germany convince the western community to start calling Iran by its own name: Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany%E2%80%93Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.