[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be atheist >visit satiric image board >buy into me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>be atheist
>visit satiric image board
>buy into memes
>become christian again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rD4gD3Oe4

estimated number of arguments ITT: 0
>>
>>72579992
You haven't presented a point.
>>
>>72579992

Thank fuck he came back to his senses.
>>
>>72579992
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1461949436877.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461949436877.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1461878200609.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1461878200609.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>72579992
There doesn't seem to be any semblance of an argument present in the OP
>>
File: Pol_ca854c_5707793.jpg (38 KB, 720x391) Image search: [Google]
Pol_ca854c_5707793.jpg
38 KB, 720x391
>>72579992
>>
File: FEDORA FAGS BTFO.png (37 KB, 814x300) Image search: [Google]
FEDORA FAGS BTFO.png
37 KB, 814x300
>>
>>72580380
>rant about atheists
>majoroty of his subscribers are atheists
dont think so Tim

I dont really agree with any of his points about atheism. I am an ex-liberal atheist, and the only reason I bought into the leftist propaganda is lack of information. Now that I'm informed, I tend to agree with the right on most of the points.

The problem is not atheism, the problem is education adn women teachers
>>
>>72579992

Christianity is the most cucked religion there ever was. Do you feel like you should take in Christian African refugees? Or Christian Punjabi refugees? Why should you feed and clothe the homeless? If you could free yourselves from slave-like morality, you'd be able to gas all these people and propel civilization into a goddam Star Trek universe.
>>
>>72580882
>christianity
>cucked
the lack of arguments is concerning
>>
>>72580882
>you'd be able to gas all these people and propel civilization into a goddam Star Trek universe.
damn, thats some cringe worthy stuff bro. I would never gas anybody, but I wouldnt provide social benefits either.

If they can survive on their own (without government), they are fine with me (no matter the skin colour/race).

But on the other hand, I find it fucked up that many of them go to US and lower the wages of US citizens (mexicans + pajeets). Globalisation and open borders benefit only large corporations.
>>
>>72579992
steven what % of ur viewers find your channel on /pol/?
>>
>>72582298
>a fucking pineapple
>thinks I'm stef
I dont think he knows though, google analytics doesnt seem to provide info abut religions. Maybe you could find out somehow based on interests.
>>
>>72579992

It's called the arms race of edginess. Atheism was edgy back in the 00's. Now in the 2010's, Christianity has taken its place.
>>
I'm not Muslim at all but Christians have been responsible for the murder and genocide of my people for many, many years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.