[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just coming back from Cripplechan to see how this place is doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1413792844812.jpg (144 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1413792844812.jpg
144 KB, 708x664
Just coming back from Cripplechan to see how this place is doing and good god it's fucking awful.

Yeah Cripplechan is uptight and hates fun to much but you faggots are even less funny with your stale overused faggotry.

Holy fuck this is horrible.
>>
>>72578619
>cripplechan

SAGE SAGE
D&C
HIDE AND REPORT
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>I come from cuckchan
No one gives a shit. Fuck off back to where you came from OP.
>>
>>72578923
But anon this is cuckchan
>>
>>72578619

I agree.

This place is trash. Make a political thread it gets two replies and slides. Make a BBC, "wat do", manlet or pit-bull thread and you'll get hundreds of replies. Mods here don't even uphold their board rules. This place is garbage; SJWs and the 'muh /pol/ is satire' crowd have taken it over. Time for greener pastures pham.
>>
>>72579273
THe other problem is that mods here are fucking powertripping faggots that's why cripplechan exists.
>>
what are you crazy, it's the exact same dogshit over there as here just with less posters.
>>
>>72578619
8pol is stonk. 4pol is my home. Be live it or not. The two exchange information now. It was impressive to watch the recent process.
>>
double chan is the brain but cripple is the heart.

double makes the memes and ideology but cripple spreads it and makes it viral and palatable to those faggots over at reddit where alt-right when viral
>>
Cripplechan is dying. Nobody likes it there except elitist autists.

>it's obscure so it must be good
>>
>>72580269
Front page of 8pol
>Clinton news thread
>NatSoc thread
>German news watch thread
>Portland lecture on "whiteness" thread
>UMass thread
>Trump news thread
>Belgian Nuclear incident

Front page on 4pol
>"How old were you when you grew out of atheism?"
>"What in the unholy fuck is wrong with this man?"
>"Beaner here, if I vote Trump in November are you fags going to let me fuck your qt sisters or not?"
>"Is there actually anything wrong with being a manlet"
>"How can White boys compete"
>"So how many of you are actually white?"

This board is trash.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.