[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello to all my hepcats. Have you done been had a chance to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Cg_kPOIUgAAb5G4.jpg (26 KB, 599x380) Image search: [Google]
Cg_kPOIUgAAb5G4.jpg
26 KB, 599x380
Hello to all my hepcats.

Have you done been had a chance to see this Red Pilled video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-fEc_c-zEU

She makes a lot of great and interesting points that seem incredibly difficult to refute desu. Dare I call it, Based even?
>>
>>72577119
>>72577119
WOW
WOW
MY EYES HAVE OPENED WOW OH GEEZ
>>
Shut up fag.

She fucked hundreds of Chads and now that she's used goods and regrets it she uses the "it's our generation" excuse.
>>
>>72577119
>bitches about vanity posted on social media
>posts a vanity video to make money in show business. On social media
>vapid ugly caked in makeup stupid spineless whore
>>
>>72577119
>FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD: YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THIS MILLENNIAL SAYS NEXT

I don't care what this college republican 'country girl' says, she is just another instagram roastie
>>
>>72577119

>muh virtue signaling

No thanks
>>
>>72577119
Memorize script next time.
>>
Why is everyone here Fucking attacking her!

You can't refutate the points she is making Motehrfuckers!
>>
>>72578245
Who raised us? Nobody? Boomers left us a peaceful and prosperous society? People haven't been complaining about the youth since Socrates' time? Answer these questions now faggot
>>
>>72578245
You're just shilling for Zios because the youth are becoming more left wing. Your transparent garbage is constant and it's past being sickening
>>
>>72578860
Faux Jews: This video has been viewed over 6 gorillion tiems!
>100K in white man's reality
Go be Arab Heebs someplace else
>>
>>72578577

Fuck off Snow Monkey.
>>
>>72577119
She has derp mouth. Like that 'Bottomtooth' faggot from Family Guy
>>
>>72579094
Excellent fucking rebuttals. Go fuck yourself hooknose
>>
Sounds like she is trying to be Miss America. Shallow, vapid church girl.
>>
shitting on us millennials is trite
millennials shitting on other millennials is trite AND has this unattractive air of self loathing as well
>>
The worst generation in the history of generations.
>>
>>72580949
You're the worst poster in the history of posters
>>
>>72581133

Who in the...Who in the FUCK is this?
>>
Literally some used up whore spouting shit you can hear on fox news all day.
>>
>>72581445

How is she Fucking used up!?
>>
>>72577119
She says elders raised us better but that's nonsense. The boomers raised the millennials and their children grew up as raised. The boomers threw their own parents into nursing homes(WWII vets), created the drug culture, hippie "free love" bullshit that brought us AIDS, continue to push religion out of society and spent more money through government than everyone before them. Maybe her parents raised her well but many boomers were terrible with kids. The boomers are also responsible for not teaching children to care about their homeland, culture and people. Is it any wonder many teenagers and young adults are fucked up?
>>
>>72581305
Your boss at Fox
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.