[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White countries for raising children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 800x567
I don't want my children to be degenerate homosexuals who have Mexican spouses and want "refugees." I also don't want them to be shamed for being white and other shit that everyone on pol knows about.

So what are the best white countries in which to raise children?

Hungary? Russia? What's the deal in Argentina and Uruguay? Others?
>>
>>72576719
Just stay in your country or go to the countries of your ancestors.

Any other country that accept you is a degenerate country.
>>
>>72576719
I'm in the same boat man. I don't know what to do. I just want there to be an actual non fucked in the head country. Been with my gf for 6 years, she doesn't want to move away from her family. The cancer is going to spread through Canada so fast.
>>
I broke up with my gf because she wanted children eventually.

Just let it die man. There is no saving this civilization.
>>
>>72577025
Both here and Germany are shit. Their minds will be poisoned.

>>72577106
Damn. Yeah your PM is a raging, traitorous faggot. That's tough with the gf. Is she red pilled?

>>72577359
No
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 287x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 287x310
Bumpu
>>
>>72577949
She is Semi-red pilled.
>>
>>72579333
There are plenty of majority white places in the US, for now. Oregon coast here, basically no black people, very few Hispanics and the largest minority is Asian. I've been thinking the same thing and also think Alaska and Northern Canada may end up being our last refuge. I've also considered moving to Switzerland, but it's apparently pretty difficult.
>>
>>72579925
I mean for me it's not really finding white areas but protecting from ideological filth. Mostly from media and school.

And ah, Switzerland, I should check it out. You could try
>>
>>72579813
Ah. I mean I guess you could just stay there. It just seems easier/better when society as a whole isn't working against me.
>>
>>72577106
I feel your pain. I've been keeping up with Canadian politics for 3 yrs since we've moved and it seems more ridiculous now than before. I've been able to relocate my husband and I to HK where being white is still respected.
>>
>>72580482
Well, just be careful with the media and schooling you expose your kid to. Home school, or better yet, private school if you can afford it. Just shop around (if you live in a big enough city you should have plenty of options) because you're bound to find something where the teachers and fellow students are more aligned with your beliefs.

Switzerland would be sick, but you have to be able to find a job before you go and they are required to hire in the country first.
>>
>>72580784
I guess you're right. But homeschooling will mean the kids aren't "normal" and require me to find a wife up for it. And, like you said, private is expensive.

Plus, monitoring everything is so tough, especially today. And even if I did so, they would have to do so with their children and so on.

In all, I feel like I would rather just leave. Thanks for reminding me of the existence of Switzerland though.
>>
>>72576719
North Korea you fag hating spic
>>
>>72583095
What
>>
>i want my nonexistent children to be as bigoted as their old man

t. every pro-segregationist with libcuck kids

it wont work. just accept your fate
>>
>>72584548
Fuck off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.