[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whatever happened with these jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454290237991.png (397 KB, 846x470) Image search: [Google]
1454290237991.png
397 KB, 846x470
haven't heard shit about them in a while.
>>
holy inbreeding batman
>>
They've deleted everything, retracted all their attempts at trademarks, and never spoke of it again. I think overall they just lost a few 100k subscribers and now no one gives a shit again, their shitty videos still get millions of views.
>>
>>72576482
that is really good that they dropped that shit. leave it to the jews to try to trademark shit like that and try to make money off of something they never invented.
>>
>>72576482
So if I were to actually lose all self respect, I could hypothetically make an "x reacts" video and not get fucked by youtube's retarded copyright jewery?
>>
>>72576781
Kek, nah you still might because of how much of a clusterfuck youtube's copyright system is. I bet these two assholes still quietly get thousands of dmca notices to 'x react' videos by other youtubers.
>>
>>72576276
Their subscriber count still hasn't recovered fully.
>>
>>72577694
Well shit, it's nice to see they can't actually trademark this crap but call me when jewtube's copyright bots quit enabling kikery like this
>>
>>72576276
before trump was building walls he built ovens

he made youtube acceptable again
>>
>>72576482
So your saying they shut it down, because the goyim knew?
>>
File: 1461511173288.jpg (177 KB, 740x872) Image search: [Google]
1461511173288.jpg
177 KB, 740x872
>>72576276
You have to go back.
>>
>>72578277
Like pottery.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.