[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie vs Trump, Who is more Violent! (Social Experiment)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (803 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
803 KB, 3840x2160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0
>>
>>72575616
Trump supporters should carry guns and Trump signs. Imagine all the people they could shoot in "stand your ground" states.
>>
File: soros cunt.png (231 KB, 293x318) Image search: [Google]
soros cunt.png
231 KB, 293x318
>threads sliding hard in /pol/

oh well.
>>
>>72576053
Back to your cuckshed Sven.
>>
>>72577124

Wrong country, Pedro.
>>
>>72575616
That dude says that deporting illegals is racist. Wtf is up with that?
>>
>>72577240
Thanks achmed
>>
>>72577791

Except you're still the mutt offspring of cowards and i'm still white in our homeland. Sorry. Also

>60%
>that president
>>
>>72577124
So blowing away Berniefags is something a cuck would do, you pathetic rat?
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 578x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 578x800
Guys check out Trump singing the smash hit "Build the Wall" Do it!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkemT2dkB8

>>
>>72575616
fucking hell man, why must people resort to violence over someone voting for the opposite candidate? i saw nothing wrong with the guy pulling up the bernie sign but when Trump came up
>UH OH THIS GUYS THE NEXT HITLER
>RACIST >:(((
>people got violent with him
>just treating the guy like absolute shit
I just don;t get why people act like this sometimes. Plus they don't provide any evidence on trump being a racist. Also what i see around facebook would be Pro Bernie people posting all these racist things on trump and posting videos of people removing trump signs. So people can;t have the right to vote for someone? And please correct me on this but the pro Bernie people are showing that Trump supporters have no freedom of speech which is a red flag for communism. If Trump does win, i just want to see all the pro Bernie people freak out all over facebook. I don;t give a shit who anyone votes for, just don;t be a gigantic faggot by removing signs and get into these violent protests. the world gets crazy soemtimes
>>
A true reflection of /pol/

Trumpfags are all talk, trying to act racist and tough, but in real life they run like pussies from some scrawny high-voiced Bernfag
>>
God damn I can't wait for Bernie to lose the nomination.

The butthurt is going to shake the earth.
>>
If he was more white looking, he'd end up getting a fat lip or ran over.
>>
>>72576552
what's being slid, I keep seeing people saying that but all I see in the catalog are shill threads
>>
File: 1454470438373.png (2 MB, 1209x877) Image search: [Google]
1454470438373.png
2 MB, 1209x877
>>72575616
>his last name is salads
KeK
why is it so funny?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.