[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ can't argue with this logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ban-guns.jpg (48 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
ban-guns.jpg
48 KB, 600x850
/pol/ can't argue with this logic
>>
>>72575012
nah, I think it's evident false equivalence.
>>
Goes both ways famalam.
>we should let trannies use women's bathrooms because perverts don't care about the law anyway
>we should ban guns because obviously mass shooters and violent gang members obey the law
>>
>>72575012
You misunderstand.

ALL Syrian refugees are unwanted, even the "good" ones.

ALL trannies are mentally ill, and we shouldn't humor any of their delusions.
>>
Hey op, that's a great point. But remind me which part of the bill of rights guarantees rights of refugees and transgenders?
>>
File: 1369454258949.gif (104 KB, 232x344) Image search: [Google]
1369454258949.gif
104 KB, 232x344
>>72575154
Is it though?
>>
>>72575012
#notallmuslims
#notalltrannies
#allgunsever
>>
>>72575425
Why is that necessary?
>>
>>72575012
>one is a right guaranteed by the constitution of the United States
>the others are not
>>
>>72575012
The first one is grossly out of place. It is the job of nations to control immigration and filter out the bad from the good. Since I don't want fucking Muslims in my country, Syrians can go to some shithole in the middle east.

As for the other two, I don't give a fuck about trannies; laws either way are stupid imo. And guns don't correlate with crime, so the premise is false.
>>
>>72575012
a gun isnt a person, the other two are.

restrictions on guns has not and will not stop people doing bad things, however we can reduce the number of people who may do bad things by not letting in the refugees and by not letting perverts into any bathroom they want.
>>
it's not a constitutional requirement to keep immigration unrestricted
>>
>if you remove suicide from the statistics most deaths are from self defense
>wanting people to stay miserable or force them to die painfully
>wanting the chances of getting raped to skyrocket
are leftists really this dumb
>>
>>72575012
Is this the "spot the logical fallacy listed in the sticky" game?
>>
File: 1460970576745.jpg (81 KB, 960x752) Image search: [Google]
1460970576745.jpg
81 KB, 960x752
>>72575012
>implying it's not a fact that refugees are extremists and transniggers are mentally ill
>>
>>72575012
SHALL
>>
>>72575405
Fucking this. It's really that simple.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.