[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pe1.png (191 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
pe1.png
191 KB, 500x367
I'be been dating a white girl for 2.5 years now, and we are both financially stable, and I'm thinking of settling down with her. The problem is my mom wants me to marry a Taiwanese girl and dislikes my gf. My dad is ok with it though. On one hand, I want to preserve my heritage and keep my parents happy, but I also don't want to turn down something that can make me happy for the rest of my life?

What would you do /pol/?
>>
>>72574882
If you're ok with racemixing then just go ahead and do what you want. Make sure you're both happy though.
>>
>>72574882
>Taiwanese

OP has a small penis
>>
>>72575070
Would you go through with it if your parents don't support your decisions?
>>
>>72574882
Marry the one who loves you
>>
>>72574882
listen dude, memes aside do what will make you happy. you only live once remember that
>>
>>72574882

>things that never happened
>>
File: 1461798501598.jpg (45 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
1461798501598.jpg
45 KB, 352x395
>Taiwan
>Heritage
>>
>>72574882
tell your mom to fuck off and learn to respect your wife to be or gtfo

if this isn't bait, though, the fact that you would consider the two options rather than knowing what you want already tells me that you don't have true love with your gf
>>
>>72577698
Can you see it from my perspective though? I'm not sure how tight-knit families are in your culture, but me marrying and outsider, means I'm basically getting disowned.
>>
>>72577852
My husband comes from a Thai family, his mom and grandma were the same way, always trying to set him up with Thai girls. She was pissed about me and acted like a psycho but he told her it didn't matter because we love each other and we're each other's top priority. If you really loved your gf, you'd see no other option than to be with her, it wouldn't be a fathomable thing to consider another partner. Getting disowned wouldn't matter, either. The idea of separating would be just as bad as the idea of her or you dying. If you don't really love her, maybe you shouldn't marry her or be with her at all. I guess that depends on you and how important love is to you.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 246x205
>>72574882
If you're both financially stable, and this is what you want, tell your mom to fuck off - I will live my life as I please and make my own choices. Look at the fucking flag near your ID. We're going through a lot of bullshit, but we are not Western Europe-level fucked just yet. Make your own choices - no judgement from society, just mom, and the latter can be worked on in due time.
>>
>>72574882
It's your life, you mom will have to accept it. Also

>>>/adv/
>>
>>72574882
>biracial children
>HOMESCHOOLED biracial children
Good luck with that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.