[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man slaps your girlfriend's ass and says he wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 9-8-8.jpg (40 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
9-8-8.jpg
40 KB, 414x610
This man slaps your girlfriend's ass and says he wants to make America Great Again. What do you do?
>>
>>72574050
Cucking has never been more acceptable. Imagine being able to please The Donald.
>>
Thank him for making America better
>>
>>72574050
slap her ass and tell her that the don is going to make america great again.

maybe if she hears it twice, she'll remember
>>
File: JUST.jpg (9 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
9 KB, 297x170
>>72574050
haha u-u too buddy
>>
>>72574050
slap melania's ass
>>
File: High_Five_D[1].jpg (42 KB, 728x481) Image search: [Google]
High_Five_D[1].jpg
42 KB, 728x481
>
>>
Spread my asscheeks for trump
>>
impregnate daughter or wife
>>
>>72574050
Prep the bull
>>
>>72574050
I slap Ivanka's ass and tell him to go for it.
>>
Ask him to fuck my girlfriend because I'm with Bernie.
>>
>>72574050

High five him, tell him how excited I am to help make america great again, and then let him know if he ever makes eye contact with me or slaps my girl's ass again I'll break both of his legs and he can make america great again from a wheelchair.
>>
>>72574050

Tell him to impregnate my east asian gf so I can have successfull offspring
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out Trump singing the smash hit "Build the Wall" Do it!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkemT2dkB8

>>
>>72574050
Beat the shit out of him.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x447
>>72579572
>>
Praise him and tell him that this is the only ever acceptable cucking, on the history of the planet earth..
>>
Slap my gfs ass too and shout MAGA at him.
>>
>>72574050
PM him pictures of cartoon girls with little to no clothes on using Twitter, then get blocked by him.
>>
>>72574050
MAGA
>>
>>72574050
brofist him and thank him for his blessing.
then take my gf home and pump my semen into her until kids are made and repeat that until germany is great again.
>>
>>72574050
What would I do? First off, I would pimp slap my gf for not being flattered. I would leave multiple bruises on her face. Secondly, I would apologize for the cuts rude behavior. Thirdly, I would offer her on a silver plater. The only requirement would be for emperor god trump to impregnate her.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.