[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>greek easter >sister and her husband home for the holiday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: just right.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
just right.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
>greek easter
>sister and her husband home for the holiday
>watching news
>bernie sanders losing
>siser and her husband say something like "well hopefully he'll just do the graceful thing and bow out."
>say "Bernie is the only democratic candidate that has a chance of beating Trump. If Hillary is nominated I'd rather vote for Trump."
>death glares from sister and brother-in-law
>Sister: "well if you think that women deserve to be paid less than men go ahead and vote for trump"
>ohboyherwego.jpg
>"The wage gap as you probably understand it, is a myth."
>recordscratch.wav
>Sister: "You do NOT want to get into this right now."
>Me: "No, I don't think you want to get into this right now."
>Sister starts talking about how women are not valued as workers and don't get enough time for maternity, etc
>Brother-in-law interjects periodically to make affirmations
>mother listening siently nearby
>mother owns a salon which employs men and women
>mom starts talking about how all her female employees are entitled and every time one of them gets pregnant, she loses business and her salon suffers.
>never has problem with the men
>sister talking about how it's unfair to discriminate against women because they get pregnant
>fails to realize how other people shouldn't foot the bill or try to make up for your personal decisions
>fails to realize that if a company is paying you less that someone else for the same work, it is ILLEGAL for gender to be the reason, and it must be for something else, otherwise you can take the company to the fucking cleaners and no companies want to get sued for that shit.
>sister gets pissed and refuses to continue the discussion

Tomorrow's Pascha feast is gonna include some red eggs, and red pill.
>>
File: 1431897189033.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1431897189033.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>72572676
This isn't you fucking blog Gyro.
>>
>>72572991
at least we will not be eating burgers tomorrow.
>>
>>72572676
I like it.

I was about to say you need to get the hell away from this family, but the Matriarch is on your side so you might do all right after all. Stay close to Moms anon.
>>
https://www.shrm.org/Advocacy/Issues/CivilRights/Documents/Gender%20Wage%20Gap%20Final%20Report.pdf

Show her that report. The foreword for it was even written by the US Deparment of Labor and the report as a whole shit's all over the wage gap myth.
>>
Kyrie eleison!

http://youtu.be/NKnR9LqvYqk
>>
>>72573146
>he says this like its a good thing
LOL
>>
>>72573183
This.
My mom's pretty redpilled in a lot of ways.
She's a little blue pilled, but not as bad as most people.
>>
your brother in law sounds like a cuck. i bet he fucklicks jammal's cum out of your sisters asshole.
>>
>>72574039
You're right, we should compromise and make lamburgers.

>>72573710
Thank you for the information, will browse through this.

I'm generally looking forward to attempting to have a rational discussion, with the aim of showing her that you can actually be a good person and not adhere to the sharia law that is feminist doctrine. It is indeed possible, in 2016, to advocate for human rights without being a toxic feminist.
>>
>>72574536
http://redpanels.com/
This site might help you a little.
>>
>>72572676
Kali Anastasi, man. Idk where you are, but here on the east coast we only have an hour to go! Looking forward to the service
>>
>>72572676

That's right if woman want to work they shouldn't have kids

Oh they aren't having kids now

Why is white birthdate dropping?
>>
>>72575066
Feminist bitches mean that MGTOW are more common.
>>
>>72575328

Absentee fathers is the reason MGTOW is rising
>>
>I regurgitated some soundbytes

You are boring as shit. Go outside and live.
>>
>>72575730
Leafbro don't be salty, I love the outdoors.

>>72575044
Kali anastasi. Getting ready to go to the service now. Our priest has a fucking awesome commanding voice, it's incredible to hear him sing the Xristos Anesti.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.