[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"People call in all the time. 'When will we know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11
File: xm3enc3o.jpg (508 KB, 750x1046) Image search: [Google]
xm3enc3o.jpg
508 KB, 750x1046
>"People call in all the time. 'When will we know it's started?' That's probably the question I get the most. But there's no answer. What time did you get cancer? In what instant did you become an alcoholic? You don't know, that's not how it works. What happened was, it slowly built up over time. The seminal moment had nothing to do with some arbitrary milestone to which it progressed, it depends entirely on when you suddenly perceive that there is a serious problem.

>"This epiphany will occur at different times for different people. Maybe you go to the grocery, they're out of that brand of hummus you like. Then you notice there seem to be a lot of empty shelves, and no one is stocking. Maybe you go into work one day, everyone is packing up. Or they're shredding everything, Enron-style. 'We're done,' your boss says. Done? 'Corporate called this morning. Get your stuff, go home.' Or maybe you swipe your debit card somewhere, it gets declined. You don't have insufficient funds. Or do you? You call the bank, but the phone just rings and rings.

>"It will have slowly built up over time, you just didn't pay attention. There's not just one person with a sign on the corner, there's three, then seven, then they're everywhere. You didn't notice. There's been fewer people on Facebook, less vapid posts or virtue-signalling or inane debate over things that don't matter anymore. Not that they ever mattered, though they did to you. You drive through the neighborhood and people aren't mowing their grass anymore. At night, there aren't many lights on. When was the last time you saw the Pinkertons out? You don't know.

>"That's not to say there won't be cliffs. God help us if we have a Katrina during this, or an earthquake. But I suspect the big days will happen when EBT goes dark, SNAP, all of those. A whole bunch of people at once, out of resources. And they’ll get angry. I’m not trying to be that way, I’m just saying. You saw what happened at that Walmart in Louisiana.
>>
File: image.jpg (675 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
675 KB, 958x775
>>72571592

*spoilers*
>>
File: AGdGj41K7wpuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (2 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
AGdGj41K7wpuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
2 KB, 216x144
A woman (Merkel)clothed with the sun and moon under her feet (islam), and upon her head a crown of 12 stars. (eu)

Welp
>>
>>72571592

>”But it will happen, so what then? Now, it’s a continuum, it’s not black-and-white. A lot of people will turn K very quickly. Someone steals some junk out of your shed, you call the police, they never show up. Now you’re sitting inside your back door with Grandpappy’s shotgun, waiting. You stop caring about transgender bathrooms, or the patriarchy, or walking on eggshells around everyone so they don’t think you’re a bigot. You walk down the street, you see a black guy, you turn around the other way. Is he offended? Did someone else see you be racist? Who gives a shit?

>”Some people are beyond saving. We’re seeing this now in Europe, they’re a lot closer than we are. A bunch of Muslims gang rape a girl, she apologizes to them. She hasn’t seen the last of that, I can guarantee you. Or some city has no-go zones, or gives ‘refugees’ free housing and food. What do you think’s going to happen when there is no housing? When there is no food? But the people over there are blind. Their epiphany will never happen, until it’s too late. They’ll feel the knife sawing through their jugular and think, where did I go wrong? They won’t even know and they won’t have time to figure it out.

>”We have the same type of people over here. I suspect the first to go will be the yuppies, you know, the ones who love to gentrify these poor neighborhoods. They go to BLM rallies, they volunteer at the community center. They think they’re doing everyone a favor, plus they like to go to the hot chicken place on the corner, so they’re good friends with the locals, right? Then the welfare disappears and after a few days you see some preppy white girl’s bare, bloody leg hanging out of a Dumpster behind her loft. There’s a cruel irony there, even then the gang-rapists just assumed the trash truck would be around next week. It won’t. She’ll have friends shortly. Honestly, when all’s said and done people will wish they went that quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 569x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 569x569
Wtf am I reading ?
>>
File: inceri22.jpg (535 KB, 750x1048) Image search: [Google]
inceri22.jpg
535 KB, 750x1048
>>72571592
>>72572935

>”It’s going to be hell in the cities. It’s going to start in the slums, the yuppies are easy pickings. It goes downtown. No one wants to climb thirty-five flights of stairs to get to your condo, so at least you’re safe. No food though, you just have a few boxes of takeout that spoiled last week when the power went out. Maybe you can last, maybe not. Maybe you’ll pay a visit the the guy down on thirty-three, if he doesn’t come to you first. Hope you did your Pilates.

>”The disease factor is another thing. Let’s say you hide from the gangs successfully. Let’s say you started into the extra-large bag of dog food you got on sale for Dakota a couple of months ago. But you can smell the bodies. Can’t flush the toilet, as a matter of fact many cities don’t have pure gravity sewers, or have combined systems that handle stormwater also. A big rain comes, now there’s sewage in the street, on your bathroom floor. The Kibbles n’ Bits don’t stay very long either, especially now that you’re sick. How could this happen to you? Why didn’t you think about this when you bought your townhouse? You’ve lost a lot of weight. Dakota is looking a little tasty, maybe he thinks the same of you.

>”How much food do you have in your cupboard? Is it actual food or is it half-assed junk like taco shells and mac and cheese mix? Why didn’t you stock up when it was available? Because Kroger is right down the street and anytime you needed anything you just went to the magic food store and bought the magic food that magically appeared on the shelves. Then there wasn’t as much, then people were getting in fights over cans of beets, then you stopped going because it was a waste of calories. Now some gang is trying to kick in your door and they don’t want your Xbox, they want the taco shells. How could this happen to you?
>>
>>72571592
>mfw I googled this post and got links about schizophrenia
jewgle's onto you OP. They're already discrediting you
>>
>>72574420
Prolly rapture.
>>
File: wocn30me.jpg (562 KB, 750x1020) Image search: [Google]
wocn30me.jpg
562 KB, 750x1020
>>72571592
>>72572935
>>72574432

>”There are 600,000 people here. Doesn’t even crack the top 50, but it could fill the local college football stadium ten times over. Ten stadia of people who are accustomed to magic food, magic police, magic water and sewer, you get the idea. They thought that resources would always be in surplus. They thought that the world was full of love and that we were all going to get through it as one big family.

>”The ones that survive become the golden horde. There aren’t many routes out of the city, even after all the death, all the suffering, there’s a stadium of people walking down the Interstate, raping and pillaging. How much food and water do they need? Where are they going to get it?

>”The suburbanites are next. Soccer mom waits at home with her kids. Dad went out yesterday to look for food, hasn’t come back yet. The Tahoe probably just ran out of gas, he’ll be along shortly, right? Now someone is at the back patio, doesn’t look anything like a pudgy middle manager with a quarter acre in Devonshire Farms. He’s got friends. Soccer mom didn’t want guns in the house with the kids, didn’t see why they needed them out here, it was safe.

>”This is the end of the r-strategists. They will never realize where it all went wrong. Like the cancer, it started long before, and slowly built up over time. It started when they decided that they could rely on free resources for perpetuity, then slowly became reliant on the expectation of those resources. It started when they assumed that everyone would always be courteous and happy and help each other.

>”This is all part of the cycle. They will die, painfully, after much suffering. They will watch their family members, their spouses, their kids, suffer. They will waste away to nothing, or they will be raped and murdered, their corpses left to rot. And after they are culled those of us who were ready will begin civilization anew and wait for the cycle to begin again.
>>
File: 1452143308158.jpg (215 KB, 565x678) Image search: [Google]
1452143308158.jpg
215 KB, 565x678
Did you write that yourself OP?
>>
>>72571592
I feel like I've heard this somewhere... or something similar
>>
>>72571592

I want everyone I care about to read this. I'm always telling people I would like to be as close to 100% self sufficient as possible. I haven't even been able to get started. I've fallen into this rut wher life I so fast. All the hours me and my wife work, commute, taking care of the kids, no money left after bills to buy all the things we already need much less extra supplies, armaments, storable foods, security enhancements, ammo, on and on. Next year will be the first year I plant a garden. I guess I'm going to have to put back a certain amount of cash every week and start picking up things here and there.
>>
File: 1459526098869.jpg (259 KB, 795x820) Image search: [Google]
1459526098869.jpg
259 KB, 795x820
>>72579611

Yeah, many 19th and 20th century Western writers have been writing with hints of this theme in some form or another. Lord Byron, TS Eliot, Yeats, Spengler.

There is the moral of all human tales;”
“Tis but the same rehearsal of the past,
First Freedom, and then Glory — when that fails,
Wealth, vice, corruption, — barbarism at last.
And History, with all her volumes vast,
Hath but one page

Some smart people saw the fall of the west centuries ago.

Also read The Second Coming by Yeats.
>>
File: 1364554938166.jpg (90 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1364554938166.jpg
90 KB, 500x377
> the crowded virgin
>>
>>72574420
what it will be like when shit hits the fan.
>>
File: boston4.jpg (157 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
boston4.jpg
157 KB, 768x1024
>>72581831

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
>>
>>72582893
what does he mean by "the best lack all conviction," does he just mean those that survive are the ones willing to act in order to do it?
>>
File: 1461155814904.jpg (51 KB, 450x677) Image search: [Google]
1461155814904.jpg
51 KB, 450x677
>>72583009

Probably means SJWs and ilk.
>>
>>72583169
>>72583009

Realized that was very terse. He probably means dumbshits (SJWs) will dominate the public eye, while good men will start to doubt themselves.
>>
>>72583009
>>72583169
oh I see, I was taking it in as the best being the Actual Best, but if we look at it as The Best in the sense of the World he is depicting then yes.
>>
>>72577817

Seconding this post. If you did, OP, it's great until the last paragraph. If you didn't, what is this from?
>>
>>72571592
So you be saying
*continues to work and make money*
We be
*plants garden and cans own food*
Gonna be
*learns how to shoot and reload*
Killing niggers
*fixes own shit like men used to*
And spics
*votes*
N shit?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.