[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does "white privilege" mean? Shouldn't it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What does "white privilege" mean?

Shouldn't it be "white reputation?"

Whites have built a great reputation of being creative, intelligent, sophisticated, etc. This reputation has been earned throughout history.

If not then who is granting whites their "privilege?"
>>
>>72569638
It's a White's privilege to prep the bull.

I'll go back to my cuckshed now
>>
>>72569638
Do you actually want an answer or do you want someone to agree with you?
>>
>>72569764
XD CUCk
>>
>Academic perspectives such as critical race theory
>critical race theory
>critical theory

They're not even hiding it anymore.
>>
>>72569638
>>72569993
white privilege isn't real
some coal miner dying of lung cancer in West Virginia doesn't have more "privilige" than Michael Jordan
privilege itself is a loaded term which shouldn't be used, the OP is right by saying white reputation because whites are more respected than blacks in society but that is quickly changing
>>
>>72569638
>great reputation of being creative, intelligent, sophisticated, etc.

...and suppressing every civilization they've come in contact with including other whites
>>
>>72570218
> whites are more respected than blacks in society but that is quickly changing
no it isnt lol
>>
File: 1386690439603.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1386690439603.gif
3 MB, 640x360
At least they have it under the right category

>Discrimination
>>
>>72569638
I want to edit it to

> white privilege was created by niggers and feminists so they have another reason to bitch about white males.

But I have no wiki account
>>
>>72570228
If whites are capable of suppressing every civilization they've come in contact with then this implies that whites are superior in every way
>>
>>72570228
Literally
WHO
FUCKING
CARES

Somehow, whites apprehended that they are physically not on top of the food chain, and used their brains to enslave and circumvent the more physical domineering (thats right, the niggers).

I would have no qualms about supressing, rapping, and destroying other cultures to the benefit and preservation of my own.
>>
>>72570374
maybe not in Australia
but here there is plenty of stuff going on socially to make me think as though the Hollywood Jews want to make white people a discriminated minority and people of color as some sort of classy cultured group
just look at shit like this, SNL is one of the most popular comedy shows in America and they constantly mock white people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ociMBfkDG1w
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.