[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are sharing this all over FB Is it true, Brits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 31
Muslims are sharing this all over FB

Is it true, Brits?
>>
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>72568673
Yeah
Back in 2005

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1573933,00.html
>>
>>72568673
Of course!Its the religion of peace after all!All muslims are obviously sane and normal human beings.Its obviously the ebil whites who makes them suffer and on top of that from Britain which is supposed to be the second mecca.
>>
>>72568673
A vid I found. Alex Jones is narrating it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCxqLgWuiTA
>>
M-muh West dindu nuffin
>>
>>72568673
what is wrong with the image quality on /pol/, what the fuck are you guys doing
>>
>>72568673
I hope not. Our current government is corrupt enough that it might be though.
>>
>>72568673
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>72568673
But seriously tho. Brits have been doing this for centuries. Don't you remember the British empire motto? Divide and conquer.
>>
>>72568673
ITT its fucking 2005
>>
>>72568673
Were they actually pretending to be locals, or were they just dressed appropriately for the desert?
>>
File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (11 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
11 KB, 274x184
>mfw this meme is true
>>
>>72568673
One of our worst foreign policy blunders of the 20th century was aiding in the 1953 Iran coup.

The US was complicit, but the UK was actually the mastermind of the plan.

They're pretty malevolent tbqh f4m
>>
>>72569116

Remember that time the british literally cut up europe and gave it to stalin? Or maybe how about that time Britain gave the jet engine to soviets so they could build migs?

Don't forget they created the newly formed israel.
>>
File: le incase face.png (91 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
le incase face.png
91 KB, 231x249
>british agents
>they're white
>>
>>72569348
Come on, that was our fuck up. Compared to the US, the UK had practically no ability to project power in 1953.
>>
>>72568673
Mudshits believe and mass-spread any conspiracy as long as it means it will save their shitty religion.
They just can't handle the fact that they were born into such a shitty cult and start blaming it on non-Muslims.
>>
>>72568673
So, Britbongs get converted to Islam, go fight for their new religion, and now they're being looked down on by their new brothers for not being Arab. I thought being a Muslim wasn't a race or political system, I thought it was just a religion guys.
>>
File: 1447208080560.png (220 KB, 533x486) Image search: [Google]
1447208080560.png
220 KB, 533x486
>>72568673
>implying this isn't commonplace
It has been going on for years, for 1400 years Jews, Sunnis, Shias, Christians all lived side by side in the Middle East peacefully with a few problems with small pockets of radicals.
Look at the place now!
Cui bono (who benefits)?
Certainly not the Muslims, look at their lands, they're destroyed, war zones, constant unrest.

It is also this kind of sneaky interference that causes so called Muslims who cause terrorist attacks, then shortly after we hear how they were drinking in bars, smoking, had a copy of Islam for dummies and so on and so forth which are all proof that they aren't educated nor proper Muslims yet of course the media slap the "ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACK!" banner on their news flashes with all the propaganda to point it at Islam knowing that they have said Islam, Jihad, ISIS, Middle East, Muslim, etc over and over and over again so that when the Western leader comes on the screen and says "this is not true Islam" or "these are not true Muslims" that the viewer will instantly think otherwise because of preconditioning leading up to that speech.
Wake up people, Islam isn't your enemy, its the Zionist media, of course this will be dismissed as 'Taqiyya' now because its a catch all for both the misinformed and the shills alike.

1.7 BILLION Muslims are not trying to kill you, it is forbidden in Islam.....oh why bother I suppose that will be dismissed as 'Taqiyya' too.

Anyway I know I'm wasting my time, the proof is there to see every time but as the Quran says and it can be used here too.

"As for those who disbelieve, it is the same for them; whether you warn them, or not warn them, they cannot believe." - 2:6
>>
>>72569814
They actually believe that it's because they use the flags that the Brits gave them
>>
>>72569474
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>72568673
>combat boots and t-shirts
>dressed as Arabs
???

>>72569074
He literally just said Muslims are sharing it all over FB. That's where the image quality went.
>>
>read post
>look at flag
Go to bed takbir
>>
>>72569913
Then why do Muslims wants to change our society so it fits Shariah?
>>
>>72568673
It was on zeitgiest, it must be true.
>>
File: kathir_dhimmah.jpg (2 MB, 1956x5092) Image search: [Google]
kathir_dhimmah.jpg
2 MB, 1956x5092
>>72569913
Thank you Ahmed. Now slit your throat.
>>
>>72569913
>islam is not your enemy

just put on this hijab, start praying 5 times a day toward mecca, and accept sharia law in your country. everything will improve. TRUST ME.
>>
>>72570252
Meant for
>>72569913
>>
>>72568673
you forgot a american was found in the isis city months ago and he just surrendered

obama has admitted on tv that america was training forces from jordan and sending them into syria. syrian rebels turned into isis. isis is active in iraq
>>
>>72568673
It's not.
t. Former SIS Officer
>>
>>72569913
Fuck you, keep your religion in your containment zone and maybe I'll stop wanting to see every muslim dead.
>>
>>72568673
You do realise that we have arab citizens that we can use and not fucking whitey mcwhites
>>
>>72570274
>why do Muslims want Gods law to be in place of mans law
Because with the law of the Quran (not Saudi Arabia or ISIS remember) with Sharia it prevents laws that mean you can be shot in the head because you did a handstand on Wednesday.
Once you understand what I mean by that line you will get it, until then enjoy your ever closing in walls.
Remember, the term "Sharia Law" is another one of those media spewed scare tactics.
>>
British = Muslim
muhammad_most_popular_name_in_UK.jpeg
>>
>>72568673
Cheerio
All right
*sips tea
You mean to tell me.
*Establishes industial revolution
That we were
*Forces king to sign magna carta
TERRORISTS
>>
>>72569187
They had rags on their head. They got approached by police when they had a car full of shit so tried to shoot their way out. Fuck knows what they were doing with a car full of guns and explosives but there's no reason to think they weren't killing people that needed to die.
>>
>>72569474
Judging from flag, you're probably a poo in the loo.
>>
Those are British SAS who were kidnapped at a checkpoint in Basra by corrupt Iraqi police who were infiltrated by shia militias this was a big story in the UK at the time as a famous pic of a British tank and soldier being hit by a petrol bomb was taken outside the police station the SAS were being held hostage in as the soldiers laid siege to the station to get the SAS guys back.
>>
>>72570937
If it's so great, why don't you go to Pakistan? Why are you in the West? It's even fucking haram for a Muslim to be here!

Oh that's right. You want part of what the Kuffar have created.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (86 KB, 550x446) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
86 KB, 550x446
>>72569913
>1.7 BILLION Muslims are not trying to kill you, it is forbidden in Islam.....oh why bother I suppose that will be dismissed as 'Taqiyya' too.

No, it will be dismissed as a strawman. Only a few hundred million actually want to kill infidels.
>>
>>72570990
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporals_killings
This is the reason they need a crazy amount of firepower being an undercover soldier is extremely dangerous.
>>
>>72569913
Where is it forbidden? Not 5:32, that's talking to children of Israel. 5:33 is for Muslims.
>>
>>72571189
See you aren't interested in facts, you don't ask questions, you are just telling me based on nothing.
Tell me why I should move to Pakistan when I was born here and my roots are in Britain?!
Tell me how it is 'haram' for a Muslim to be in Britain?!
and your last line made even less sense.

You have no interest in learning nor the truth, enjoy your spoonfed blue pill given to you by the Zionist media.
>>
File: Uncle Ruslan and Father in Law.jpg (491 KB, 860x742) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Ruslan and Father in Law.jpg
491 KB, 860x742
>>72568673
Of course it's real, this is how zionist west provokes wars in the mideast.

Soon as these buffoons were caught by Iraqi security, the British army sent some armored vehicles to bust them out of jail.

Don't get it twisted, Zionist west does the same thing to itself in America and Europe.
>>
>>72571263
Shame you don't see the irony of your post.
>>
>>72571403
“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]
https://islamqa.info/en/13363

>based on nothing
You don't even fucking know your own death cult of a religion.
>>
>>72571358
I remember seeing footage of that. I remember being shocked at how many average people were willing to help in a murder.
>>
File: 1437181215109.png (471 KB, 914x351) Image search: [Google]
1437181215109.png
471 KB, 914x351
>>72571263
>Only a few hundred million actually want to kill infidels.
>Only a few hundred million
>a few hundred million
goddamit UK a few hundred million is a very big number.
If each of those allahus kills just one whitey, thats a few hundred million whiteys gone AKA a whitey shoah.
>>
>>72571385
complete fool
go back to wikiislam for more braindead nonsense you don't understand but it looks cool on their website to fit your ignorant belief.
Read the Quran or don't comment.
>>
File: 1456538233830.jpg (16 KB, 222x233) Image search: [Google]
1456538233830.jpg
16 KB, 222x233
>>72570004
>bongcucks brag about how great their banter is
>regurgitates a stale /int/ meme
>>
>>72571459
No irony. Judging from pew polling data, there are around 300,000,000 muslims that support killing unbelievers.
>>
But british people are muslims
>>
>>72568673
proofs west is run by kikes, but desu who cares about a few dead desert dindus.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>72568673

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

COME ON YOU ALL KNOW THE WORDS:

BEADY
E
A
D
Y
>>
File: sam harris.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sam harris.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>72571723
I've read it. It's terrifying that a fifth of the population of the earth believe that dangerous bullshit.

It's also tragic. Look at what Islam does to people. Once Islam takes hold, you can kiss any scientific achievement or artistic expression goodbye.
>>
>>72571723
Why don't you go read and learn the Qu'ran, Hadiths and Muhammads way of life?

I know more than you do about Islam
>>
File: ISLAM THO.jpg (179 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
ISLAM THO.jpg
179 KB, 620x930
>>72571623
I know. If they weren't busy destroying knowledge and strapping bombs to children to kill each other, the civilised world would have to wipe them out just to survive their retarded barbarism.
>>
>>72571623
>the joke
>your head
>>
>>72571563
What? That is to do with having space to flee the temptation of sin.
This is what happens when you get your information from Islamophobic websites you see, you just copy paste stuff without even understanding it.
If anything its say TO move around the Earth, Islam doesn't belong in one land, one area, the entire planet and everybody from every part of the world is welcome to Islam.
To further the point the Quran was compiled when it was already spreading across the planet but had to be recalled to put it in ink with the vowels to ensure that it was not misquoted, that is why today we have the same Quran in China, Egypt, England, USA, Australia, Russia, Mexico, etc.

Again to clarify, your choice of 4:97 made zero sense, I mean if you could read it would help, but that's what happens when you copy paste instead.
>>
>>72571403
Your religion, like all others, has a great deal of wisdom to offer the problem is that for every good point there are ten stupidities.
>>
>>72569360
>Remember that time when the US Senate was a ropey old whore tied to a mattress in Tel Aviv and the kikes go jerk off on it's face whenever they feel like it?
>>
>>72569360

>Remember that time the british literally cut up europe and gave it to stalin?

But anon, that was burgerstan
>>
>>72572058
>I've read it
obviously not

> Once Islam takes hold, you can kiss any scientific achievement or artistic expression goodbye.
Oh dear.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

I suppose you never heard of a guitar or the lute btw.
>>
>>72572354
It's the same fucking site that is used by Muslims for sources when they give advice to other Muslims. Stop your lying

I qouted one Surah, read the page and learn about your own religion.
>>
>>72572652
Instruments are haram you moron

Are you even Sunni?
>>
>>72569474

I know where that picture is from you degenerate.
>>
>>72572390
I guarantee every time you find a flaw with Islam it goes back to the Hadiths and these Hadiths will not be backed up by the Quran.
Don't worry, none argue about this moreso than Muslims, which is why we can dismiss many Hadiths because Hadiths are not the Quran, not Gods word, like the New Testament isn't Gods word that Jesus taught, it is a collection of rumours and stories, many true, many false, which is why contradictions are found in both.
>>
>>72572652
>I suppose you never heard of a guitar or the lute btw.
Of all the pro-Islamic historical revisionism, the claim that Muslims invented the guitar is the most egregious. I suppose you've never heard of the lyre or Ancient Greece
>>
>>72568849
>http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1573933,00.html
Thats not what the article says at all you shill. It says that Iraqis alleged that the agents had fired at police when they attempted to detain them at a checkpoint. There was no mention of civilians being shot whatsoever. Also all the article says is that the men were wearing "Arab headdresses" and makes no attempt to claim they were purposefully diguising themselves as Arabs. At worst this was a case of tensions flaring between Iraqi and coalition forces and turning into a brief firefight, after which both sides tried to put the blame on the other for starting it.
>>
>>72572761
>are you even Sunni
sorry at what point did you assume that? because its the most common?
Maybe you shouldn't judge so quickly.
>>
>>72572432
After every statement the whole capitol building erupted with applause, I thought I was going mad
>>
>>72572979
So why the fuck am I even discussing this with you? You will just say everything is false when 90% of the Muslims believe in it.
>>
>>72571060
Beaner or nigger?
>>
>>72572979
You have to go back.
>>
>>72569913
Fuck you, muslim faggot.
>>
>>72573070
Ah I see, so if you are in a room with 9 friends, I hold up an apple and ask "what is this?" and you say "that is an apple!" but your 9 friends say "that is an orange!" I should call you a fool?!
Nice talking to you, may you find wisdom in your life one day.
>>
Why are you faggots even debating religion?

Religion is vile, and mythological bullshit anyways. Why even entertain arguing Islam when simply saying all religion is bullshit will suffice?

Anyone who wants religion to dominate the world is clearly mentally ill (aka all of the Middle East) and should be nuked.
>>
>>72573331
Goodbye. I would post a picture of Muhammad fucking a pig, but since you're not a real Muslim, you won't be offended.
>>
>>72568849
>British troops used tanks last night to break down the walls of a prison in the southern Iraqi city of Basra and free two undercover British soldiers who were seized earlier in the day by local police.
>An official from the Iraqi interior ministry said half a dozen tanks had broken down the walls of the jail and troops had then stormed it to free two British soldiers."
based brits don't fuck around.
>>
>>72573256
OK back where? I am not sure where my ancient ancestors came from as for as far back as I can trace my family have been English.
Maybe I shall I build a Viking ship and go 'back' if that is where my roots are?
>>
>>72573331
>reading comprehension
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (274 KB, 1500x1192) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
274 KB, 1500x1192
These a-holes have been killing each other long before the Iraq war. Before 1000 A.D. as a matter of fact! Muslims attack then deflect the blame every time.

Who the hell on this board hasn't thought about shooting random ragheads? You hypocrites would have done the same thing!
>>
>>72573462
Back to where your mudslime 'philosophy' comes from. There are no white muslims.
>>
>>72573265
No thank you, that is Haram.

>>72573420
No I wouldn't be offended, but not because I am not a 'real' Muslim (another word you need to learn the meaning of) but because I am sure one day you will regret your blind hatred due to being blue pilled and take the shahada and be my brother in more than humanity.
Salaam.
>>
>>72568673
British are pro at false flaging
>>
>>72573571
Well me being white and a Muslim apparently begs to differ.
You bow down the Queen and are bound by dictated laws of man, I bow down to God and Gods laws, I am OK with this as that's your choice.
>>
>>72573619
>another word you need to learn the meaning of
Yea, tell that to the real Muslims who say the same thing about people like you
>>
>>72573331
It would'nt be that big of deal if those 2/10 orange believers thought to kill anyone who saw it as a pear or apple.... openly...
>>
>>72573724
France are pro at white flagging

sorry couldn't resist :^)
>>
>>72568673

DEATH TO BONGS

They are true masterminds behind the burger tards

aussies, canucks and burgers should team up and KILL THE BONGS
>>
>>72573758
You gave up the honour of your European blood when you betrayed your forefathers by subscribing to a foreign ideology. You can never be forgiven.
>>
>>72573776
I don't care what your assumption what other Muslims are, even if its true or not, Allah is my judge and they will have to face judgement for their ignorance IF that is what they feel.
Sorry you don't quite get that part.
>>
File: christisns arewiinning.png (7 KB, 324x296) Image search: [Google]
christisns arewiinning.png
7 KB, 324x296
>>72572227
bitch please.
Christians are the marjorty
>>
>>72573838
:^)
Hh-eheh
>>
>>72573758
Is it uncomfortable wearing both a turban full of semtex and a fedora?
>>
>>72568673

What they were doing during the initial stages of the Syrian civil war too
>>
Why would they need to do anything clandestine or some shit to inflame sectarianism. All we had to do was remove their brutal dictator and the Arabs will do that themselves.
>>
>>72573992
My sides are in orbit.
>>
>>72572227

>Islam 1,5 billion
>Christianity 2,3
>Hurr durr, le mudslime will win over the west :^)
>>
File: huehueheu.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
huehueheu.gif
403 KB, 245x118
>>72573838
>>
>>72573918
>Christianity is British
Ah good ol' Jesus from London, loved a bit of banter he did.

>>72573992
I love wearing my turban and screaming infidel while holding my copy of Kerrang.
>>
>>72574200
>I meant Christianity
>>
>>72573758
Alright anon i'll bite... Your peaking my interest if you would, could you perhaps explain your affiliation with your faith i.e

>convert or born into it?
>immigrant past, if so gen?
>laws/doctrines you follow/ignore or avoid
>>
>>72574200

>I'm a proud traitor to my people

You are sick.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-07 at 15.jpg (227 KB, 1317x737) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-07 at 15.jpg
227 KB, 1317x737
>>72572652
You laughable bastard. Of course we've all seen the claims about the Islamic golden age of science. But even if you give it full credit for preserving or translating greek and indian work, it still ended hundreds of years ago.

There are mediocre British Universities that have housed more scientific Nobel prize winners than the entire Muslim world.

Apart from a few countries that happen to be on top of oil fields, there is nothing coming out of the Muslim world.
>>
>>72574200
You wont be spared. You'll need surgery to have that magazine removed from your anus.
>>
>>72569913
>for 1400 years Jews, Sunnis, Shias, Christians all lived side by side in the Middle East peacefully with a few problems with small pockets of radicals.

pretty sure the muslims massacred anyone that didn't convert to islam as they went from arabia to spain in a span of 100 years. the mid east and north africa were christian majority before the 9th century. and what about the billion wars fought between european countries and the ottoman empire? what about all the wars where christian europeans killed one another? what's this mysterious 1400 years of peace you're talking about?
>>
>>72572785
... Then wouldn't that make you just as bad?
>>
so is the anglo the real menace? trying to make muzlims crazier?
>>
>>72574239
Not sure what point you were even trying to make.
Without 'muh sandnigger foreign mythology' Britain wouldn't have been as successful as it has been.
Do you realise we have had a Mosque in this country since 1889?
Did you know Muslims fought alongside our grandfathers and great grandfathers in two world wars? 400,000 of which perished for the British in the great war?
Don't act like Islam just popped up on 9/11.
>>
>>72574821
>our
>>
>>72574359
>traitor
how am I a traitor? tell me.
>>
>>72572652

>Islamic Golden Age

Yeah thing like advancements seem to happen after 400 years + of raiding and butchering your way through Europe and Asia....
>>
>>72568673

More like SAS shooting terrorists.
>>
>>72574821
100 years ago Islam was just like a dumb useless dog. Now it's like a dumb rabid dog.

The spread of Wahhabi interpretations via Saudi funded mosques and over the internet, means this shitty religion needs putting down.
>>
>>72569474
>chinese education
>>
File: progress-isla-style.jpg (105 KB, 665x960) Image search: [Google]
progress-isla-style.jpg
105 KB, 665x960
>>72575087
>Now it's like a dumb rabid dog

Briton, its always been like this, shame what happened to these countries
>>
>>72568673
Probably
>>
>>72572880
This, in general most of the Muslim intellectuals were influenced by the Greeks, kind of like most Western Intellectuals as well.
Greeks are truly the masterrace.
>>
>>72575422
It's almost like it all happened with Western intervention isn't it?!!

Wake up.
>>
>>72575087
Zionism is cancer to Islam, I agree.
>>
File: iraq-2025.jpg (47 KB, 435x373) Image search: [Google]
iraq-2025.jpg
47 KB, 435x373
>>72575422
>>
File: muslim statistics.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
muslim statistics.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>
>>72568673
They were caught in Libya with a trunkful of sniperstuff and the media under-reported it as "big game hunters" (there is no big game in Libya).
>>
>>72575740
Are you serious?

> Ignoring the religious revolts that began/set in stone their decline
> B/c muh advancements to society iz against what my culture says it is

If you want to blame the west for anything blame them for pressuring the governments to advance faster...

It's not their fault that these countries would have massive/violent Islamic influenced revolts b/c they didn't spoon feed them the 20th cent over 20 years
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XGfE1gRKCJ
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>72576061
>pew studies
oy vey
>>
>>72576256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQwwX6tCq8
>>
When is the deus vult? Will ever happen or that's just a /pol/ meme?
>>
>>72576452
if you can show me how the merchants fudged the data I'll discard it
>>
>>72572968
The SRR (SF like SAS and SBS) are always dressing up like Arabs, it's their job
>>
>>72573954
>>72574131
Look at the trends friends, Islam is growing much faster population-wise.
>>
>>72576533
>50 minute video
>in 240p
>>
>>72568673
>dressed as arabs

pretty sure if they were dressed any other way they would be stoned / killed immediately
>>
>>72576574
>you can't disprove its true ergo its true
The Quran is true then.

Nice talking to you all, gotta go.
>>
File: 1462065421354.jpg (75 KB, 688x689) Image search: [Google]
1462065421354.jpg
75 KB, 688x689
>>72576533

>implying im going to watch a video 50 mins long for a thread that is going to die in less then 20

got any quick facts or time stamps that you can post?
>>
>>72576964
That's not how it works. So much for mudslime science.
>>
>>72577018
skip to 5:30 and watch 2-3 mins, I will try to get back to the thread but I'm going to be at least 10 mins.
>>
File: 1447471885396.jpg (63 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1447471885396.jpg
63 KB, 627x663
>>72569913
>>72571263
Well, if you consider apostasy...it's around 600 000...
>>
>>72577176
Keep me posted
>>
>>72569913
>1400 years of living together.
>Islam has been around for 1400 years.
>>
>>72577176
>refutes the reliability of Pew research
>posts unsourced, low-quality video as proof
>>
Are they gonna ever fix someone summoning the same phantom over and over again? It's kinda pathetic what some host will do to try and win.
>>
>>72578125
fuck
>>
>>72577176
Alright anon i watched from 5:30 - 8:00
I can see the basis of what your saying is that irag formation had heavy influence by western powers, but....

That's not what i was referring to, i was mainly focusing on the change of country as a whole between their islamic revolts which have more or less shaped them to what they are today

>your source seems to be for a argument for the creation of irag and the west and less with their revolt + islam = present day as i was stating

besides even off hand knowledge would know that without western influence during the early days of Iraq they would simply not be as advanced as they were today, (given the nature of islam has to countries i.e standstill to more modern advancements)
>>
>>72574738
Shut up, you narc.
>>
>>72568673
It probably is, the jews are trying us to fight the muslims, the muslims just took the bait and now we are cornered. The US dogs didnt give them much chance though.
>>
>>72570937
>not Saudi Arabia or ISIS remember
Oh, so it's one of those "real communism hasn't been implemented anywhere" type situations... not that the concept is fundamentally flawed, no...
>>
>>72569913
>This post rattles the jews
>>
>>72577155
>We asked 100 students if they would rather have Russel Brand or Roy Chubby Brown as Prime Minister
>Headline "96% of people want Russel Brand as new PM"
You need to stop relying on silly surveys, you have no idea if its true, who they asked if its true or how they asked it.
Ask any Muslim if they would put their religion before their country and they would choose Islam every time, you can then twist this however you wish.
>>72577291
>more silly surveys

>>72577416
ummm yes it has, nobody disputes that fact.

>>72578052
the video was regarding the unrest in the M.E. you should watch it, the low quality doesn't affect the audio or your brain hopefully.

>>72578910
>not be as advanced as they were today
and yet they were ahead in many aspects until Western intervention

>>72579166
Sort of, yes, but like Communism it fails because greedy power hungry people find a way to put themselves in charge and abuse it, look at the Saudis, they couldn't be as far from Islam if they tried, dressing in silk, adorned in gold, flaunting wealth, drinking alcohol, sex with people including boys, etc.
>>
Absolute bullshit.

People need to stop getting triggered, any agents we have would be SAS or Mi6 and simply would not allow themselves to be captured let alone sing like a canary that they are agents, fuck me.
>>
>>72568998
>fucking drums in the background

Kill yourself Alex.
>>
File: Gallipoli.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Gallipoli.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>72574821
>alongside
I think you mean against
>>
>>72568673
Can't be true, if it were British they'd be knifing people. Can't have guns if you're a Brit.
>>
>>72580739
History lessons didn't make it down under?
>>
>>72581039

He took Shitposting 301 instead.
>>
WHY CANT THE ETERNAL ANGLO JUST MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS

WHAT DRIVES HIM TO DESTROY NATIONS
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (2 KB, 88x92) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
2 KB, 88x92
>>72580777
>777
>>
Also, in 1953 the USA and Russia were the only countries left that could project force outside their borders. The UK was still too BTFO from WW2, and from realizing once again too late that they should have listened to Churchill.
>>
>>72569474
>When you like Incase art and redheads but dislike feminine penis
>>
File: 103.png (15 KB, 313x311) Image search: [Google]
103.png
15 KB, 313x311
>>72581039
>>72581216
>>
>>72580558
Those many aspects were vary far and in between, and were improved on by western influence, be honest with yourself and think about it

With the original state of the middle east before the west they didn't(simple off of the head points):

>Cars
>power: coal, atomic, etc..
>Modern medicine
>technology
>democracy
>advanced metal working
>industry
>refuting philosophy's
>the internet
>4CHAN
>etc...

Im quite curious what aspects did they have that the west didn't? That were objectively superior/ahead

It is true that they were advanced in aspects when compared to counter parts hundreds of years ago.... but not by a huge amount.

If anything i would regard those who lived in modern day India as having these achievements, having herbal treatments/remedies that were far ahead then both the west & middle east during their time.
>>
>>72581439
>>72581343
>>72580777
>>72580679

Aye, people forget that we got rekt in the Blitz, half of London destroyed, night after night they tried to bomb us into submission and even then no one would help us *sobs* all we did was stick up for our mates.

Why do people hate us?
>>
>>72581039
Wait? you haven't heard about the whole middle eastern campaign during WW1?

The only people who were allies in that whole region was india, and they aren't even m.e (actually found documents saying some served in trenches of france, MYK)
>>
>>72569913
Muhammad,s body was still hot when the feuds started. Now, tell me about al Hajjaj and how peaceful he was toward dissenting muslims.
>>
I don't understand why America had to start poking it's greasy nose in everything, I also don't understand why Hitler couldn't get over his fetish for genocide. If it remained the same with European powers as they where pre world war 2 even more wishfully pre world war 1 we would never have had all these problems since we wouldn't get involved due to lack of money to be made, if there was money to be killed then we would just have killed them all. No WW2 means no nukes, means empires still stand. Means we can kill who we want.
>>
>>72581836
We could get deep into this.

UK and Europe's history of conflict was almost a blessing, the one upmanship, forever being attacked, forever having to defend and you developed to cope, survival of the fittest and then the peace lead to discovery and enlightenment and respect of science and culture over religious dogma

the ME and Africa have not even begun, the ME only became relevant becuase of oil, we tried to civilize them, but they are still deep entrenched in medieval trible behavior thanks to witch doctors and Islam.
>>
>>72568673
Oh so Isreali jewish Mossad = British now? You don't say??!
>>
>>72581586
>All Muslims were in the Ottomon Empire
>Australian 'education'
Google is your friend.

>>72581836
The Muslim world lead the world in many parts of medicine, be it chemistry and operations, mathematics especially with algebra, science, astronomy.
Not everything was 'better' as such, but they were contributing to the world in many fields, it was moving forward and challenged known science as Islam allows it to.
Islam and science go hand in hand, the Quran challenges people to explore science and to disprove the Quran, you couldn't do this with other religions as it would be considered heresy punishable by death which is why so many scientists and philosophers were killed or imprisoned for their beliefs that went against the Bible for example.
I don't want to sound preachy but fear I am, I am just showing that a lot of misconceptions (sometimes rightly so because of terrible 'Muslims') are as oppressive to Islam as any Hadithists.
>>
>>72568673
They sure look British. Esp the on on the right.
>>
>>72582831
islam lost its way about 500 yrs ago but the Islamic world was once very enlightened, there used to be great peace in the region, once.
>>
>>72569474
Who is she?
>>
>>72582172
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/02/muslim-soldiers-first-world-war
>>
>>72583011
reverse image search is your friend.
>>
File: 1starpost.jpg (12 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
1starpost.jpg
12 KB, 219x230
>>72582831
>#notallmuslims
that's what I thought shill
>>
>>72582929
Like everything else, it was infiltrated and the control was taken by the corrupt, since then its been a rough ride and hurt Islam.
Inshallah (God willing) there will be a return to the Quran and it will be out of this dark depressing canyon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs
Its English subtitles, if you can't bare to go through the whole video just skip to the end about 13:30 and watch to the end, we need more brave Muslims like him to expose the false Hadith culture.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 302x170
>>72582713
>Obligatory GRAVEL POSTING

empire of dust... a really good look into the state of Africa through a chineses company
>>
>>72582929
> Islamic world was once very enlightened

Yeah all it took was hundreds of years of butchering your way through the world, some progress is bound to happen
>>
>>72583142
Oh my god. Thank you. Time to go be a degenerate.
>>
>>72583011
that's a boy, friend
>>
>>72569083
t. paki
>>
>>72583549
>I know nothing so I will resort to being ironic forgetting my countries very own history

I'm done with this thread folks.
Asalaikum.
>>
>>72568849
"Hey guise, I have an idea. Let's have these two white guys work as undercover agents in this shitskin country. What could possibly go wrong?"
>>
File: 1420645201153.jpg (457 KB, 1092x828) Image search: [Google]
1420645201153.jpg
457 KB, 1092x828
>>72584113
thanks for coming and peace be on you my friend
>>
>>72582831
You sound fine anon dont worry about it but......

>Islam and science go hand in hand, the Quran challenges people to explore science and to disprove the Quran, you couldn't do this with other religions as it would be considered heresy punishable by death which is why so many scientists and philosophers were killed or imprisoned for their beliefs that went against the Bible for example.

Ain't that the biggest piece of horse shit i heard all day.

You could argue this,if you place in fact that before Islam major advancements came from Persians rule, Assyrians, Egyptians, akkadians, Babylonians,Greeks,Romans,etc..

I'm trying to say that the religion it self has stopped progress not the people.

The only challenge towards the Quran that is directly is the glorification of the Jihad, the subjection of "infidels", and the killings of those who leave

Like i said before these advancements that came "directly" from Islam are far and in between when and compared to other religions achievements to those fields, and most came from the age of enlightenment which was propagated by over 400 hundred years of jihad attacks

Through Europe (Byzantine was destroyed, spain was in ruins, italy was in constant fear of raiding parties where they would be captured and turned to slaves,the western coast of France was raided often, etc), north africa (it used to be in rule by Romans a more or less functioning state under Christians... look at it know), and Asia (the only reason why they didn't advance further past India was b/c they couldn't kill enough of them to pass through therefore subjugating them). (im more surprised the lack off actually).

Ok look at a modern perspective of this how many nobel prize winners are there? 3 tops, all who are not religious in any capacity. Know look at the amount by those of other religions.

I get what your doing, your defending your religion/beliefs and that's fine. (your clearly a smart and well educated person from your posts)
>>
>>72580558
we get it, you are muslime
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.