[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm black and I hate BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: bill.png (420 KB, 769x394) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
420 KB, 769x394
Here are some of the main reasons I hate BLM

>Which black lives matter?
BLM has FAILED to be consistent in convincing American society that black lives matter. I know that black people don't want to contribute to the rhetoric of "black on black crime", but the senseless murders of blacks by other blacks are never a target of outrage. One of the worst stories to date is the death of Amy Joyner - killed by 3-5 of her own black female classmates, who teased and bragged about HER DEATH on Instagram. Not a peep from BLM "activists". Even the Sandra Bland case lost a lot of steam - the only black lives that seem to get justice are not-so-innocent black males that were killed by a white police officer. What the fuck kind of message is BLM sending with this?

>"Superpredators"
So many BLM "activists" attack the Clintons for Hillary's "Superpredator" comment. I fail to see the perspective of anyone that thinks this comment was racist or incorrect in any way. I've seen people equate her superpredator statement Trump's statements against Mexicans and Muslims...even though Hillary didn't target a race! And correct me if I'm wrong, NYers, but weren't youth gangs also comprised of non-blacks in the 90s? Even if they weren't, it's clear that Hillary was referring to VIOLENT CRIMINALS THAT TERRORIZED COMMUNITIES, but BLM as well as Bernie supporters decided that Hillary was talking about every young black person. Part of Hillary's statement was how superpredators "lacked conscience, lacked empathy", and all I could think about was Amy Joyner's killers. I respect Bill for not throwing his wife under the bus when pressed about the "superpredator" comment. To bitch over it is to support those that killed people whose lives are supposed to matter - I said that before I even heard Bill's comments. Does BLM value the lives of killers more than the killed if it means being politically correct? There are reasons out there to hate the Clintons, but this is not one of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 599x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 599x478
It's not just a meme
>>
> I'm black and I hate BLM
Most supporters of BLM are white or jewish. It's a misdirection of anguish the black community has.
>>
post pic of proof you're black then we can continue
>>
>>72568584
Trump never targeted a race either.

He referred to ILLEGAL immigrants from Mexico and ILLEGALS in general as rapists and ne'erdowells

He called for a temporary ban on immigration of a faith that's been responsible for most of the violent and mortal terrorist attacks in the modern era.

Never once has he attacked any group of legal citizens of the United States.

That said you're spot on.
>>
>Activism is dead
BLM, which was all the rage in 2015, seems to have barely lasted a year. I suspect this movement is already dead or will be by the time the next white cop on black kid tragedy happens. With no single leader or any serious effort to take concerns to the lawmakers, BLM is an example of what "activism" has become - slacktivism. And you bet member of BLM were upset when Obama said not to just "sit there and talk about it"....like, he's giving you the green light to fucking fight for what you want, not dismissing you. That's another problem with BLM, they get too fucking caught up in petty shit that they can't get anything done. No one can say anything to them without them getting defensive and crying racism.

This is the biggest joke of a movement in modern history.
>>
>>72568584
Give me my bike back please
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1024x776
>>72569034
>>
>>72568584
As far as I can see BLM is funded by Soros to race bait and make whites and blacks hate each other.
>>
>>72568584
Good. You should criticize BLM. Because they're wrong. They're wrong in regards to blacks being killed by police at disproprtionate rates to other races, and they're wrong about it being a systemic issue. You're talking about 100-300 black people being killed by police every year. In a country of 300 million. When you compare violent crimes by race to people killed by police it comes out to about one person killed per 10,000 violent crimes committed. For nearly all races.
>>
>>72568584
nigger detected
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x273
>>72569280
Not only is blm wrong, it's fundamentally racist
>>
File: 1459567622027.jpg (1 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
1459567622027.jpg
1 MB, 917x4143
>>72568985
Black Lives Matter is gonna be around for a while
I doubt niggers like Shaun King have jobs or anything better to do, so they'll keep racebaiting as long as they can
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 739x742
>>72569448
>niggers like Shaun King
>>
>>72569280
Well that's exactly why this movement doesn't hold up...they have to wait around for their preferred black lives to be taken.
>>
File: image.gif (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
25 KB, 200x200
>>72568584
ITT HIllary shills shilling hard.
>>
>>72568584
BUMP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.