[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why women want and care about breastfeeding laws so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: header.png (173 KB, 861x236) Image search: [Google]
header.png
173 KB, 861x236
Why women want and care about breastfeeding laws so much?
>>
>>72568380
I don't know why they want them.
But as to why they care; it's because the laws are concerned with them. You would care about a law that deals with you.
>>
>>72568524
I believe they just want to get away with more shit so they can bargain for bigger changes later (marriage,pay, etc.)
>>
shameless society

yes you have to feed your baby

yes they have covers

yet they just pop em out and hurhurhur muh equality
>>
who is the main demographic that's against it?

i can't imagine anyone on the social left being against a woman plopping her tit out, and it's traditionally been a socially acceptable thing for a zillion years so it would be weird for the social right to be against it.
>>
File: 1461871242308.jpg (66 KB, 477x324) Image search: [Google]
1461871242308.jpg
66 KB, 477x324
>>72569208
>it's traditionally been a socially acceptable thing for a zillion years
>>
>>72569208
I'm against it for the reason that the majority of liberals support and from experiences the moment you give liberals what they want it gives worse form that point on-wards.
>>
>>72569403
*gets.
>>
File: breastfeeding in church 1871.jpg (129 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
breastfeeding in church 1871.jpg
129 KB, 625x418
>>72569343
yes, i said that.

>>72569403
it's already an established thing though, you wouldn't be 'giving them' anything.
>>
>>72569705
>it's already an established thing though,
Not really it's rarely done and most of them time it's done to spite people who are against it and they use feeding their baby as a scapegoat
>>
I can see why a woman who needs to feed her kid would care.
The question is: Why do you?

Could it be because you're looking for some outside thing to attack because you're a miserable fuck?
>>
>>72569874
see
>>72569403
>>
>>72569821
it was a lot more commonplace before jew doctors tricked people into bottlefeeding their kids, breastfeeding is much better for them.

i'm not sure how you can pretend to know the motivation behind why it's done most of the time, but even if that were the case, does it really matter?
>>
>>72570520
Read the post again
>>
>>72570694
done, it's still retarded, what am i supposed to be seeing?
>>
>>72568380
Its all about control.
Women want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>72570795
You're dealing with Neo-Liberials.

They're like mogwai you don't feed them after a certain time and if you do they will fuck up a bunch of shit up for no reason.
>>
>>72571051
Fuck my English man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.