[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservitards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 420x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 420x344
>Tfw most people with college degrees are liberal
>Tfw people who don't have degrees become less liberal
>Tfw /pol retards cover this up by saying "universities are just brainwashing centers"
>Tfw /pol faggots think that no real education is taught at colleges
>Conservatives are dumb /pol is dumb
>This isn't bait these are facts
>>
Mixed master political values reporting in.
>>
>6o6mlprG
>mlp
Reported.
>>
That stat's weighed towards the left because of liberal arts, which only retarded liberal fags go into. Anyone with any experience in academia (who isn't a self important liberal fag) knows this.

Compare to actual scientists who had to actually learn something and its likely to be much more varied.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 310x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 310x300
>>72566824
>>
>>72566490
>colleges are governmentally funded and regulated
>surprised when graduates come out thinking government is good

This is like being surprised that rich people are conservative. But you're a liberal, so we already know you're retarded :^)
>>
>>72566490

Every Communist movement and revolution was led by "intellectuals", tell me how that worked out?
>>
>>72566938
>what laymen think of scientists
Show us a study about what scientists think of themselves.
>>
>>72566490

>he thinks intelligence covers for his deficient r-selection

Maybe when a pack of niggers kills you and your family for the few scraps of food left in your pantry during the collapse they can carve your IQ in your chest while they rape you. That way when they throw your mutilated body out the front door the cannibals can see how smart you were. Degree holders are tastier, this isn't bait, it's a fact.
>>
File: 1436233562431.jpg (22 KB, 306x320) Image search: [Google]
1436233562431.jpg
22 KB, 306x320
>>72566490
>People with masters degrees in gender studies vote for democrats
>niggers who dropped out of high school also vote democrat
>People with degrees in business/STEM/trades/other productive occupations vote republican

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>72566490
intellectuals in non-technical fields most likely fail to grasp the immeasurable difficulties involved in tangibly implementing a lovely ideological idea
Intellectuals in technical fields more often than not dont give a fuck about anything other than their specific field. Hence just have whatever are the most pleasant political views
>>
>>72566490
>brainwashed for their entire youth in the state system
>still brainwashed when they graduate
Gee. I wonder why they are liberal.

I'm a graduate of the number one rated university for my subject by the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 262x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 262x261
>>72567043
>>
>>72566490
Colleges ram liberal propaganda down your throat from day 1 and you're surprised these kids are coming out brainwashed?
>>
File: flat_1000x1000_075_f.jpg (282 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
flat_1000x1000_075_f.jpg
282 KB, 1000x554
Of my six direct reports, three are PhD's.
Two of other three have their masters
The sixth I hired his sophomore year of undergrad

>tfw when it was an employee with "Dr" in fronT of his name that turned me into trump

>tfw a significant number of those degrees are worthless and a very high number contribute nothing to society

>mfw op confuses correlation with causation and liberals are more likely to stay in academia instead of going into the private sector
>>
>>72566490
>3rd post

I think these Bernouts are trying to raid us.
>>
>>72567712
You're British fuck off you're just inherently wrong
>>
>>72566490
>Tfw /pol faggots think that no real education is taught at colleges
But that's not a meme. Every college grad I know is fucking retarded. They went to vollege because they weren't smart enough to make it without a degree.
>>
phd candidate and university tutor here. Conservative post-grads won't admit their political persuasion.
>>
File: liberalartsdegree.png (490 KB, 522x798) Image search: [Google]
liberalartsdegree.png
490 KB, 522x798
>>72566490
A Phd. in African Drumming and a Masters in Muh Dik does not count as a legitimate degree. It's skewed because liberal arts faggots often go further with their useless degrees because STEM people can get make more with just undergrad or masters than a liberal arts fag can with a Phd. LA fags often have no choice but to keep going, or their parents are rich and pay for them to go back because they can't find a job at any non-existent social studies firms.
>>
>>72566490
>72566490
>more state indoctrination years
>more liberal
how could this even happen?
>>
File: 8-23-12-3.png (21 KB, 410x481) Image search: [Google]
8-23-12-3.png
21 KB, 410x481
>>72566490
broke nigs vote democrat (90%)
>>
If you're actually keen on learning and not trolling,

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
>>
File: 1459913289205.jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
1459913289205.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
>>72566490
>le 'liberal arts degree = educated and intelligent' meme
>>
universities literally are government run brainwashing centers
>>
>>72567981
Absolutely true. If I let my power level show it will unequivocally cost my business and limit my ability to hire because I'm in a niche field and few universities offer post grad work in my field.

I absolutely cannot hurt my relationship with a small set of schools
>>
>>72568104
Reported for being a faggot
>>
Have a masters degree, starting my PhD soon, am libertarian.
>>
>>72566490
Wow this graph literally proves higher education facilities are Leftist Indoctrination camps. All Leftist belief systems are completely manufactured. Not based in on ground reality of society. This is why they NEED to be forcefully taught to young students. In most cases bullied into submission, or pay repercussions socially by on campus communist and psychotic Professors.

I personally cannot wait until Donald Trump makes school curriculum governed by local States and communities again. The federal government is completely unhinged.
>>
Can we get statistics that separates Arts degree versus Business and STEM?
>>
>>72566490
>college is amazing
>HELP IM DYING UNDER MY STUDENT DEBT
which is it?
>>
>>72568364
Both
>>
>>72566490

Yet as you grow older and wiser, the more conservative you get.

College means jack shit in terms of real world experience.
>>
File: ayy-lmao.jpg (11 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ayy-lmao.jpg
11 KB, 500x375
Consider this OP

What's more intelligent and more contributing?

Getting an actual job/learning a skilled trade/starting a business?

Or spending $60,000 shekels to sit in a lecture hall absorbing bullshit SJW speeches, going into mass debts with no work experience, living in your parents house until you're 30, and then settling for a job as a barista as a last resort and blaming "the 1%" for your bad decisions?

Fact is the blanket "4 year" education model is a money making predatory system. Most of that coursework can be learned online, for free, in a few weeks.

College people also usually have nothing of value to offer, but still feel a need to be "superior intellectually" and they believe getting a piece of paper / gold star, will prove their superior intellects for every SJW conversation here on in.

Who are the real "intelligent" people here OP?
>>
>>72566490
Postgraduate degrees in propaganda are not the same as the basic math needed to work a trade, because in the latter case it is possible to be wrong.
>>
>>72568630
those liberal postgrads are mainly women, so it's skewed
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 320x180
>>72568507
>I love big business
>BUSINESS DEGREES
>The 1% is God
>Thinking you can get a good job with an online degree
>>
>>72568741
No, I literally just said anybody who gets degrees is a fucking retard.

If you had any business savvy whatsoever, you would've already started one.

Your reading comprehension is a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>72566490
so...colleges brainwash rational people into becoming braindead liberals?

Who many of those degrees are in Demiboy gender patriarchal analysis to destroy the capitalist state?

Gee faggort suck many dick
>>
>>72568741
Do you even know what any of those buzzwords mean?
>>
>>72567719
hmmm wonder where all of those climate studies come from?
>>
>>72568874
>Anyone who gets a degrees is a retard
>Start a business
>Thinking anyone wants to go to your shitty bait and tackle-shop
And I'm playing Batman Arkham Knight and reading these on my phone so my reading comprehension is a little off silly cunt
>>
>>72566490
>Muh Leftist Superior Education.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsKxQe7AFbo
>>
>>72567043
>laymen

Scientists are laymen in literally every field except their own. Layman refers to someone speaking outside of their field.

A biologist is a layman in petroleum engineering, and petroleum engineers are likely far more intelligent than the average biologist.

Holding "scientists", up as some authority when it comes to anything but their field is stupid.

And of course academics are leftists, it's in their professional self-interest to be leftists.
>>
File: 1453199872278.jpg (162 KB, 959x721) Image search: [Google]
1453199872278.jpg
162 KB, 959x721
>>72567007

Ironically they also typically murder all the other intellectuals too.
>>
>>72566490
>Liberals go to college
>Get into massive debt
>Cant find work with their degree in patriarchy
>Complain
>Conservatives are the retards
>>
>>72570311
Successful college grads are conservatives.

The ones who can't get a job because they got in through affirmative action continue voting for liberals to get help in the workforce.
>>
>>72566490
Not being a libcuck is suicide for your career with today's laws and mandates.

Leftists are more likely to pursue jobs in the government, so they managed to create this climate over several decades.
>>
>>72566490
Liberal values are the exact opposite of what "liberal politicians" like democrats push for.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.