[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. My university offers studying abroad and these are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-30-19-38-03.png (51 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-30-19-38-03.png
51 KB, 480x800
Hey /pol/. My university offers studying abroad and these are the countries available. I think it would be cool to do and I was wondering which country you guys think I should choose?
>>
>>72564414
I speak pretty decent German and my spanish is a little rusty but I can fix those real quick.
>>
>>72564414
Australia
>>
Honestly, Chile, they still respect Pinochet there and it's a pretty based country.
>>
>>72564414
Fuck off, we're full
>>
You can't make a bad choice here.
>>
File: 1459861473703.png (358 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
1459861473703.png
358 KB, 525x349
Just think, you'd get to spend the whole semester with an Australian flag next to your posts! I can't even imagine how much your bantz would improve.
>>
>>72564414
For me it would be between the UK France and Australia
>>
>>72564414
go for australia men
>>
>>72564414
Spain is a welcoming country and you can spend a nice time here (nice weather, nice culture, people love party, etc.), yet it depends on several factors whether you will benefit from the experience --academically speaking.
If you're considering Spain, tell us your degree and what spanish universities can you go to so I can tell you if it's a good or a bad idea coming here. Worthwhile unis at Spain are scarce, and some other countries from that list have more decent universities so it's more likely to land on a good one.
>>
>>72564414
Come to Germany, as long as it is still here.
>>
>>72566332
yes you can
>south africa
>>
>>72569659
Feelsbadman.jaypeg
>>
>>72564414
Go to Germany or Spain/Chile and learn the language so that you speak fluently. It will help your career prospects.
>>
>>72564414
South Africa
get that redpill while you're young
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.