[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go outside >see multiple young nu-males with hot gfs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>go outside
>see multiple young nu-males with hot gfs

How the fuck can this happen? Are girls scared of my red pilled demeanour?
>>
>>72563818

Most hot women these days actually prefer faggy nu-males.
>>
File: dog.jpg (51 KB, 604x443) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
51 KB, 604x443
>>
>>72563888
no they want cads which dress like the enemy a crucial distinction
>>
>>72564624

Okay, yeah I guess you're right.
Same with women who say that they like "geeks" - they mean chads with glasses and lab coats or something, or chads with marvel shits.
>>
No, these were actual nu-males, but Chads in disguise
>>
>>72564732
>Same with women who say that they like "geeks" - they mean chads with glasses

Exactly.

Half the guys I see wearing problem glasses are pretty Chad-like, at least physically.

>tfw kissless virgin
>>
In my class today this 5'2'' chubby brown kid came in with his GF and she was at least 4 inches taller than him with blonde hair, blue eyes. 19 year old KV here, should i just off myself?
>>
>>72563888
this is because they're on birth control, which effects their preferences
>>
the only thing that matters is physical appearance.
>>
>>72563818
Why do all you hormonal kids give a fuck?

Old fag here, trust me women ruin your life particularly when you're one. Do you hate freedom that much that you'd give away your whole life's worth for a wet hole?

Seeing guys who got hooked into a girl young from an older perspective their lives are ruined, through many factors often discussed here.

By your own men and value and respect your own freedom and liberty. When friends are going through life ruining divorces or totally bogged down in a job they hate to feed their kids, or can't do the things they want to do in life- you'll be travelling overseas and banging random foreign girls and having an actual life.

Stop putting hot women on a pedestal they're not good for you
>>
>>72566729
*youre young
>>
>>72566729
>old fag
Suggests you have been here since 2006.
No relation to your age.
>>
>>72563818
>Are girls scared of my red pilled demeanour?

Most people are, Anon.

But you want a brave, inquisitive qt who isn't. Hold out for her, because she's worth it, Anon.
>>
>>72563818
Ive never seen a nu-male with a hot gf who wasnt rich. I always see nu-males with gf's, but they are pretty much always fat, asian/indian, or both
>>
>nu males with gfs
Spotted the bait, no numales have a gfs, and if they do, it just so they can prep the bull and get cucked
>>
>>72566610
This guy swam in a river of hot young pussy for decades.

He looked like a sack of shit on the best day of his fuckin' life.

Physical appearance is all that matters if you don't have personality.
>>
File: 960.jpg (37 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
37 KB, 960x540
>>72567394
And by "this guy," I mean this guy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.