[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russia, Zimbabwe to join efforts against sanctions >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Russia_zimbabwe.jpg (32 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Russia_zimbabwe.jpg
32 KB, 660x371
>Russia, Zimbabwe to join efforts against sanctions

>HARARE, April 30. /TASS/. Russia and Zimbabwe will join efforts against sanctions imposed by the United States and European Union, co-chairs of the intergovernmental commission for economic cooperation said on Saturday.

>http://tass.ru/en/economy/873530

Are you scared of our new mighty alliance, westerners?
>>
>>72561736
last year there was an article saying that Zimbabwe was China's first colony in Africa
>>
>>72561736

Lost alot of respect for Putin right now desu.
>>
>>72561736

>Whites will never own land in Zimbabww
>White ppl plz help

I say let them all starve
>>
>>72561736
You have invested a lot in platinum mines in Zimbabwe over the years. It is in your interests to kiss Mugabe's ass. Good job.
>>
>>72561860

No shit. They are importing black waifus as well.

South America is going the same way if Trump wins and Macri is assasinated.
>>
>>72561736

What do you care what we think.

Low self esteem Russia?
>>
File: 1455696332322.jpg (40 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1455696332322.jpg
40 KB, 500x540
>>72561736
>"Mr. Putin, sir, our diplomats sent to improve relations with other countries have all returned."
>"Excellent. With all of these sanctions imposed on us I'll have plenty of free time to meet with various world leaders. Are there concerns regarding tensions between any respondents?"
>"My apologies, comrade Putin, there has only been one response."
>"Only one? Surely you can not be serious. Who was it? China? The United States?"
>"No, comrade Putin, it was..."
>"Whoever it was, it must have been someone so important that the rest feared to respond as well. Begin immediate preparations for their arrival, the Kremlin must be spotless, I want -"
>"It was Zimbabwe, comrade!"
>"..."
>"Just get the fucking camera, Ivan."
>>
>>72562873
I don't care what you think. I am bragging about our new powerful friends. With our powers combined whole world will fail under our domination.
>>
>china proxy and Zimbabwe get along
who would have thunk
>>
>protector of white people
lel what do the niggers get, russian farming techniques?
>>
>>72563385
I bet Putin just thought that this negro is Obama. :D:D
>>
>>72561736
We are not, i rather get rid of US influence, that is, the jewish influence that is breaking down societies.
>>
>Russia offers to send some bread to starving niggers
>Starving niggers pay giving them a nice piece of the natural resources they were too stupid to administrate on their own

I'm ok with this
>>
>>72561736
fuck Zimbabwe

Russia you're better than this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.