[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you fell for the technology meme? You know as so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: technology-fail.jpg (229 KB, 900x789) Image search: [Google]
technology-fail.jpg
229 KB, 900x789
How many of you fell for the technology meme? You know as soon as the grid is totaled all your hard work will be rendered meaningless and you will be slaves to superior manual labor anons.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/dhs-100-million-americans-could-lose-power-in-major-sun-storm/
>>
>>72560563
It's fine, I know how to survive without the electricity jew.
>>
There was no grid like a 100 years ago. If the grid gets destroyed then just rebuild it
>>
>>72561233

>just rebuild it

Nobody alive knows how to rebuild it anymore. And it's not like they'd be able to consult the internet to figure it out either.
>>
Perfect excuse to go on a loli rape spree.
>>
>>72561233
This, it's not like no one fucking knows anymore how to build a transistor or a generator or shit ...
>>
>>72561332
Ah yes I forgot that all forms of record keeping in the US have become digital and paper based writing has been completely phased out
>>
>>72561459

Not to mention all memory and common sense would vaporize along with the existing infrastructure that just mysteriously poofs out of existence and can't even be salvaged.
>>
>>72561332
Just because you dropped out in high school doesn't mean that everyone is a fucking retard like you. Sure it gonna take some time to get back into building nanometer cpus but hooking up an electrical generator to some spinning thing isn't really the hardest
>>
>lose all this music
would kill myself 2bh, fuck the internet, I'm fully cucked by 4chan.
>>
>>72561332
>nobody knows how to rebuild it
Are you actually retarded? The teach you about electricity in grade school. You can't eliminate electricity. It's a fundamental aspect of biology. If a solar storm happened, your iphone's circuitry getting fried would be the least of your problems.

Even if that were the case, we have shielding on the most important government shit to protect against events like that.
>against emp's, not solar storms
The shielding can withstand solar storms.
>>
>>72561618
>if only 4chan could somehow recoup costs and afford to keep a server nestled in a deap sea gorge to serve humanity forever
:(
>>
>>72561367
Germans in 2100 won't. Uh oh... I mean the mix of Turks, Syrians and Afgans that will inhabit the land once called Germany. YOU FUCKING KEKS.
>>
>>72561367
>>72561459
>>72561584
>>72561612
>>72561716

I think you're underestimating how much goes into building up a system like what we have going today. It isn't any one person who did it, it evolved over time from different layers of understanding and construction that each built on top of the previous layer.
>>
>>72560563
>I haul bricks for a living, and this why I'm better than you, the post.
fuck off nigger.
>>
>>72562125

There's literally nothign wrong with being black, worked fine for us back in Egypt
>>
>>72560563
A little unrealistic. The collapse in food production would probably hit the west hardest since we have one of the higher population densities and the most technology dependent food production.

It would take a large part of a generation to sort food production issues and only after that would we move onto things were anything that isnt agriculture would matter. In that time the experience and talent might be lost.

We might be okay in Ireland.
We would just kill the cattle and plant potatoes EVERYWHERE. Since its just copper sulfate that will do the job of preventing blight we could manage that.

In the collapse what would your nation turn to for food? Apart from copper sulfate potatoes dont really need any help in the Irish climate.
>>
>>72561332
>Nobody alive knows how to rebuild it anymore.

this isn't 40k man
>>
>>72562244

If potatoes are so great, why did you have a potato famine?
>>
>>72561716
>iphone circuitry getting fried.
That probably would be the worst of it. Power generation and distribution could be quickly repaired and internal combustion engines wouldnt be effected.

There would also be half the planet that was in the shadow of the storm and that would unaffected. I assume nuclear weapons are shielded too.

Temporary set back? Like really temporary.
>>
I'm autistic, literally. I'd be in an institution or dead by now if not for technology letting me be successful in life.

I've come to terms with the truth that I don't deserve to even be alive and am only propped up by the artificial world and will be thrown out with the trash when it collapses.
>>
>>72562324
We didnt know copper sulfate killed the fungus. A disease wiped out the crop successively over two years.

Now we know copper sulfate kills it. Not hard to make copper sulfate.
>>
If you cant rebuild it the cover it with tin foil
>>
>>72562557
Would the copper wiring in a building protect its contents?
>>
>>72562244
>In the collapse what would your nation turn to for food?
Cereals, primarily of the wheat, corn, and oats variety. The US grows enough to feed the US and Africa combined and this is in spite of government limits on how much farmers grow. The coasts would have a hard time adapting, but "flyover country" would do just fine.
>>
File: Arbeit Mach frei.jpg (146 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Arbeit Mach frei.jpg
146 KB, 1000x1000
Is Hard-Hat work the ultimate red-pill?

None of the hardhats i have worked with support any kind of degeneracy, in fact most of their day consists of working hard during the day to come home to a family,

Meanwhile at least 90% of the college fags and burgueoise i have dealt with and havent touched a fucking tool in their lives are pretty much liberal -fags who will gladly let the niggers swarm us and support faggotry and degeneracy whilst thinking "Islam did nothing wrong".

>mfw i can break their hands in a good ol handhsake.
>>
>>72561366
Kek nice spain
>>
>>72562813
close, but I'd say farming is even better
>>
>>72562813
>>72562945
Blue Collar work in general seems to attract the traditionalist types.
>>
File: 1461980321959.png (35 KB, 412x305) Image search: [Google]
1461980321959.png
35 KB, 412x305
>>72562693

Consider that tractors,electric pumping, refrigerators and any kind of long range communication would heavily cripple the farming efficiency.

Maybe niggers would find a purpose in life again, they would no longer be outdated farm equipment.
>>
>>72562813

Exactly, white collar businessmen and technology fags made a deal with the devil and they're fucked when it's time to collect a few years down the line. If you can't understand it and do it with your own hands, you're involved in a meme profession and will be as useless as women and children when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>72560563
Your resentment is showing.
>>
>>72562813
Unfortunately I suspect the thinking is more along the lines of
>Nigger and muslims are equally trash to the native working class so who cares? As long as my investment property goes up in value.

They would never just come and say this.
>>
>>72562813
Just as long as you don't call it and come home too soon, know what I mean.
>>
>>72563070
Yes as slaves to the superior white race
>>
>>72560563

if they just dump the tech stuff then someone could just mine them for gold

stupid goyim
>>
File: 1460571994880.png (2 MB, 1296x1404) Image search: [Google]
1460571994880.png
2 MB, 1296x1404
>>72563158
That is exactly what i said burger.

Niggers would be like expendable and slightly more communicative work animals.

Rev up those whips.

>>72563153
I dont know what the fuck you are talking about burger.
>>
File: 2016-04-30 17.34.58.jpg (19 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30 17.34.58.jpg
19 KB, 141x141
The joos are back at it!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.