[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TGSNT.TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 90478590433.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
90478590433.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
I've watched the greatest story never told and it was pretty interesting to say the least. The thing is im not a ww2 expert so he could say basically anything and I could believe it. I've internet-checked a dozen of things or so TGSNT said and it always ended up true at least according to where i looked.

The only ''''''''''arguments'''''''''' I hear against this is muh emotional music muh propaganda but no one ever go in any detail on what specifically is a propaganda or a lie or a distortion of the reality

Anyone here can refute some parts of his documentary ?

Here it is for those who havent seen it. I think it's blocked in some countries though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
>>
Where's the JIDF when you need them?
>>
>>72559395
Blocked in my country and in the US according to a proxy
>>
>>72560054
I think its available to everybody on http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
>>
File: omni christmas.jpg (10 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
omni christmas.jpg
10 KB, 278x181
Last bump I guess
>>
>>72560917
How popular is this documentary? Is it well known? What are some of it's core points of interest?
>>
>>72561260

im just a dude who watched the documentary so im not sure how popular it is. its ranked 8th on that list and the author seem proud of it. i dunno how meaningful that list is though

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?at=0&languages=de%7C1&sort=moviemeter&title_type=documentary

i guess ill make a bait thread later so i can get replies and hopefully a couple will be useful. i forgot its the only way on pol
>>
>>72561260
no doubt the view count is in millions though
>>
>>72561702
Yes. Don't forget a nice bait photo to go along with it. Get a black dude fucking a white chick, but with Trump's head on the black dude and Hitler's head on the white chick. You're bound to get clicks.
>>
>>72559395
seems extremely biased to me and this music gives me the world's smallest violin type of feel so no thanks i know enough about ww2 anyway i would say watch hellstorm instead
>>
Its more accurate than the opposite propaganda all in all.
>>
File: adolf.jpg (72 KB, 650x550) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
72 KB, 650x550
>>72559395
Did the Poles really start the genocide like the documentary says in Danzig? This may change may change my opinion of based Poland. I was under the impression that they wuz gud boys and dey dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 72855923.jpg (373 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
72855923.jpg
373 KB, 1024x670
>>72559395
Avaliable here
>>
>>72563004
yeah i mean if its true hitler was more or less officially the good guy when he got attacked because keep in mind that even if you accept the holocaust, the ally didnt know about that when they attacked hitler
>>
File: 45734834.png (40 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
45734834.png
40 KB, 309x433
>they need to watch a 6 hour documentary to realise something that is ILLEGAL to deny and investigate in many countries is not true.
>>
>>72563004
Can we get a pol to come and say what he thinks? Does this film trigger Poland?
>>
>>72565287
yes it does Ive seen tons of poles getting triggered by this

slavs are usually salty in hitler threads, more than jews
>>
>>72559395
Really Good doc, certainly changed my outlook on the man, I just started reading Mein Kampf Last night as well...Lets see what happens. Also the film itself gives you TONS of references if you wish to check them out..They are at the very end I do believe.
>>
>>72565287
the poles should have fucked off and they are salty as can be.
>>
Need help summoning Poland /pol/

We need to figure out if this is the truth
>>
>>72559395
I watched it recently and thought it was very good. However some of the information does seem slightly stretched so I'd take everything with a grain of salt and not get suckered into it. Id say use it as a base for new ideas but do your own research because I wouldn't swear to its validity
>>
>>72569551
>We need to figure out if this is the truth

You honestly expect a Pole to come on here and actually take responsibility for WWII?
>>
>>72559395
>so he could say basically anything and I could believe it

So it's for you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.