[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed Madeleine McCann?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7
File: Kate_and_Gerry_Mc_Cann.jpg (20 KB, 458x305) Image search: [Google]
Kate_and_Gerry_Mc_Cann.jpg
20 KB, 458x305
Who killed Madeleine McCann? ...or was She??
>>
File: 1360713728628.jpg (214 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
1360713728628.jpg
214 KB, 568x568
>>72555555
Nobody gives a shit anymore. Most likely it was the parents.
>>
>>72555626

those sleeping pills?
>>
>>72555555
checked
>>
>>72555555
you accidentally the whole thing
>>
>>72555555

It was the parents.

I'm surprised they are still able to fake cry.
>>
I didnt know /pol/ cared about this, what is the general consensus.

I never really thought much beyond it was their fault for leaving children alone like that.
>>
The parents killed her to make money from bullshit doccumentaries
>>
File: Maddie-email-460_786898c.jpg (61 KB, 460x565) Image search: [Google]
Maddie-email-460_786898c.jpg
61 KB, 460x565
>>72555555

I'm split 50/50 between the parents and the Belgian paedophile ring.
>>
with all this talk of her people forget of poor Jamie bulger. RIP
>>
>>72556299
What is it with Belgium and pedophilia? Tiny country seems to be the hub of the European underground sex industry.
>>
>>72555555
FUCKING CHECKED
>>
It was Tony Blair behind it....
>>
>>72556138

The last time I read about it (Long ago) the idea was that the parents gave their children sleeping drugs so they could fuck off to have drinks with friends.

One child ODd

They buried her and covered it up.

Blood found in the boot of the car and whatnot.

Although surely that would be disproven by when they called the police and whatnot? I do not know the time frames.
>>
The dad fucked her raw causing deadly organ damage.
>>
>>72556512
Blood wouldn't make sense if it was only drugs.

They may indeed have accidentally killed her with the drugs, but the blood in the car has to be a false lead -- probably from something innocent like a grazed knee or nose bleed.
>>
>>72555555
tl;dr: random pedo snatched a child from an unlocked apartment in a holiday complex where the parents had buggered off to the bar for a quick few.

The only reason this gets media attention is because the parents went crying to the Sun and 10 years later we still hear about it.

She's dead. Mourn the little girl.
>>
>>72556918

Yeah there seem to be all sorts of loose threads in what I can remember, which probably means I remember absolute shit about the case.

Surely they called the police once they found out she was missing which I believe was not long after they left to meet friends, meaning they wouldn't have time to bury her and whatnot.

I dunno.

I do remember that a police officer thinks she died in that room and has published a book and whatnot about it. Worth looking into I guess.

Either way she's dead and should be forgotten but I guess the media hype is real with this one.
>>
her mum looks fucking haggard.
>>
>>72555555

The parents
>>
>>72557307
Yeah, but she also looks like she would have been a nice looking gal in her youth. Time's a bitch to women.
>>
>>72557158

>She's dead

How much do you want to bet she isn't? She is sadly probably still alive, being kept as a sex slave. That is, if that is what happened to her.

I'm still leaning toward the parents accidentally killing her.
>>
>>72556414
Lots of radical mudslimes in Belgium.
Just sayin...
>>
>>72557158
why would they take her tho? i thought they mainly took poor kids that nobody seems to care about.
>>
>>72555555
killed?

she was sold off into sex slavery in the ME or Africa obviously
>>
>>72557522

If she was being held as a sex slave they'd have killed her after her parents released that she had a condition in her eye making her always identifiable.
>>
>>72557628

If her parents cared about her they wouldn't have left her alone (with siblings) in such a shitty hotel.

Also, why didn't the pedo grab a couple? Way more money, same risk.
>>
>>72556299

Why was Leicestershire Police Vice unit investigating that?

God it sounds like a plot from Line of Duty after all the shit this week with the police.
>>
>>72556299
Hard to believe that is true.
>>
She's in Fritzl's basement.
>>
>>72555712
>>72556512
This. I take children's benadryl to go to sleep and I'm 5'10" 180...can't imagine giving actual sleeping pills to a little girl.
>>
>>72557942

>And maddie was taken

Yeah lets stop using proper names right at the important part.

Very fake.
>>
File: 1460927504446.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1460927504446.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>72555555

lol, she's not dead, I feed her twice today
>>
File: 1460565792905.jpg (217 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460565792905.jpg
217 KB, 500x500
>>72555555
Parents did it, there's even evidence to it but they got some shit hanging over some very powerful people keeping them outta jail.
>>
>>72557651
I hope no one did anal with her. Since she was a little girl i'm sure she had a really right ass and a huge dick going up it would've caused a lot of problems for the little girl.
>>
>>72557514

yes, it really is.
blokes get fat and old we don't care, but when a woman loses her looks its end of story.

And aside of that matter, can we not do away with this atrocious 'captcha' system of replies?

Half of the time it never fucking works.
>>
>>72558375

I don't think choking on a cock is good for them either.
>>
>>72555555

that get

She looks so much older than when this was first news.

Her life must be pure hell.
>>
On 28 June 2013, workers began filling the basement of the Fritzl home with concrete. Estate liquidator Walter Anzboeck stated that the cost of the construction would be 100,000 euros and would take a week to complete. The house is planned to be sold on the open market. While most neighbours approved the proposal, some preferred that the property be demolished due to its sordid history.[68] Since the day of being for sale, it has not been sold. The house was up for sale at a price of £145,000, but no buyers came forward with an acceptable offer, so asylum seekers have been offered the house to live in since September 2015.[69]
>>
>>72558551
Just the tip would've been fine though. As in, it wouldn't hurt her. I do think all paedophiles should be hanged.
>>
File: 1427490169722.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1427490169722.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>72555555
me
>>
>>72558711

How long before they hollow out the basement again?
>>
>killed
>not realizing she is chillin on an island in the carribean with 2pac and big ben laden

seriously though, who leaves a toddler alone in a hotel room in a foreign country so they can go out and have dinner ? and is there no cctv in this hotel ?
>>
>>72556414
>What is it with Belgium and pedophilia?
same reason it's the hub of european terrorism. it's a shitty little country with no appreciable intelligence or police force and easy access to the rest of europe
>>
>>72555555
roger rabit
>>
plus the reason its gone on so long is that the parents are upper class so have more power to keep people looking for her. no-one would care if they were working class
>>
>>72558890

Three toddlers (Seems silly that only one was taken).
>>
>>72556414
Lots of powerful politicans.
>>
cenk 'cuck ogre' uyger is the main suspect
>>
>>72559037
should have at least told hotel staff to keep an eye on them or something
>>
>>72555555
her parents obviously look a their rat face
>>
>>72555555
Sexst confirm it was the parents>>72557522
>till alive, being kept as a sex slave
Hot
>>
>>72556414

Google the Mothers of Darkness castle in Belgium.
>>
>>72556299

What exactly is the provenance of this doc?
>>
>be me, upper middle class guy
>hot wife but stupid enough to have kids
>they need shit all the time
>fml
>on holiday in Portugal
>nice resort, I'm feeling some vibes from my wife
>tell her we should make the kids sleep well for some "alone time"
>we give them some of her sleeping pills
>come back, fuck her over the kitchen counter
>go see how the kids are
>fuck, my daughter is dead
>drive body 100km to some xluffst, throw her in the ocean
>hey guys our daughter got stolen
>>
>>72560292

See, that's all very credible until

>>drive body 100km to some xluffst, throw her in the ocean

It even seems glaringly out of place in your green text
>>
They probably killed her and managed to get away with it because they're lawyers and know shit
>>
>>72560792
>lawyers

Doctors......but still, they are privileged cunts.

http://truthformadeleine.com/about/the-tapas-9/
>>
She went to swim on her own (naughty naughty), then got eaten by a shark.
>>
Danish site came with an interview from British police about the case today.

They said British and Portugese Intel had confirmed 3 individuals who were a theif gang. They'd triangulated their phone calls and read in on messages etc along with witness reports.

Apparently evidence shows that particular holiday estate had been broken into multiply times beforehand. The British police main theory is that the thief gang kidnapped Maddie in panic.

They denied it though and were released a few years ago. However, British police has new leads but the Portuguese authorities have refused to collaborate with British police anymore and refuse to let them interview the suspected theives.

I don't get why the UK doesn't send some MI6 agents and go hard on em.

You guys showed the world not to fuck with you when you travelled across the world to kick Argentinas ass. Why let lazy Portuguese get away with it?
>>
>>72559970
tl;dr?
it's all conspiracy reptillian bullshit about an abandoned castle
>>
>>72561443
>eaten by a shark

sharks dont eat peoples
>>
>>72556279
they probably killed her by accident/neglect and freaked out. no one could have predicted the story would blow up the way it did
>>
>>72556414
the EU parliament is there
>>
>>72555555
The Pedo-Elites and they sacrificed her for more vodoshekels.
>>
>>72555555
those two in the pic
>>
>>72561715

Associated with a documented paedophile case,known as the Dutroux Affair. A convicted psycopathic paedophile, who did indeed procure girls to order for elites.

The Euro elites conduct ceremonies in the Mothers Of Darkness castle which make the bilderberg meetings look like amateur dramatics.

It is currently owned by the Solvays- the people who provide us with controversial antidepressants such as Prozac and Paroxetine. These drugs have been suspect for the spurge of mass killings being witnessed in schools and universities around the world.

etc
>>
There's a lot of fishy info about those "doctors" that were together in that holiday resort.

Apparently a lot of pedoish signs were reported in the British police reports, but the British police were only interested in a Portuguese suspect scenario, while the Portuguese police were dead sure someone inside the resort had killed her and disposed of the body.

This has lead to British and Portuguese police to stop the collaboration.
>>
>>72562327
there are much easier way to get children, even white children than steal them from rich Brits. 10 years ago when she went missing you could literally buy children for less than 10,000$ in Eastern Europe and no one would miss them
>>
>>72561506
>I don't get why the UK doesn't send some MI6 agents and go hard on em
because this whole story is ridiculous
>>
>>72555979
They're both sociopaths using the exposure to generate that cash money
>>
>>72562327
>Euro elites conduct ceremonies in the Mothers Of Darkness castle
but it looks decrepit and abandoned
>>
>>72557244
IIRC there was quite a long period of time between when they were last seen with their friends and when they actually made the call to the police. Several hours I think.
>>
>>72562891

I agree the link to the McCann case is tenuous- I'm really bringing up the Dutroux Affair in context of this previous gentleman asking why Belgium seems to be at the heart of the Paedo industry >>72556414
>>
>>72563220

I'm not sure about that. Maybe they moved to one of their other castles because of the Dutroux scandal in the 90s. I don't think it was abandoned when I was looking at this shit years ago though.
>>
There's so much shit written about this case in the press it's hard to know what could be true. The parents may have been swingers, but either way they may have given their kids sleeping mess so they could have an evening in the bar with their mates, and someone kidnapped the little girl. The publicity afterwards probably made it more likely she was murdered and disposed of.

She was probably taken because she was pretty and blond. Some people, especially non-white races, arabs etc, seem mad keen on white blond girls so she may well have been taken for slavery rather than some local creep.
>>
>>72564039
highly unlikely
>>
OK, I'm getting sick of this McCann bullshit, it's been YEARS since she went missing therefor it's HIGHLY likely that she's dead.

She was probably kidnapped by pedos, raped and killed and even if she's still alive today she's probably looks nothing like herself back in 2007 and is probably locked up in some creep's basement.
>>
>>72561506
Because the British government has a clear stake in the case; the McCann's PR guy was transferred to that position from his media-related position at the government. The Brits are clearly not interested in anything resembling the truth so the Portugese are telling them to fuck off so they can't fuck things up any further. Any attempt to pick apart the McCann's inconsistent and implausible story has been met with threats, lawsuits, and media silence.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-C_OMY7cBcQ
>>
>>72562327
It would take atrue detective tounravel such a horrid affair.
>>
>>72564039
>>72564516
If it really was a local burglar or whatever, they'd have found the body by now. In fact, even if the parents or someone else in their group did it, why couldn't they find a body?

It's been 9 years and like 12£ million + whatever the Portuguese spent + the reward money available for any witnessess.

Idk man reading conspiracy theories makes me scared as fuck. This shit is so creepy.
>>
>>72555555
Parents accidentally killed her, disposed of the body and made up the entire kidnapping story as a cover. If I remember rightly they found some of her blood in the boot of their care.
>>
kek, forgot this happened:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-31982088
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.