[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can feel it. Within the next decades, the "Holocaust"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
I can feel it.
Within the next decades, the "Holocaust" will actually happen this time.

You can slowly seeing women jumping in the movement as well. The minute attractive women make themselves noticed, it's over for the opposition.

The memes are slowly spreading and prompting people to check the truth about it, then they find themselves redpilled.

Filthy Jew rats, your time is near.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1200x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1200x595
>>72550961
But Canada.
It won't be the Germans doing it this time.
It will be us.
>>
>>72551054
;)
>>
A Jew Holocaust would be a distraction. We need to cull the top 0.1 percent and liquidate their assests. Then nuke africa and let the fallout ravage poo-in-loos and jungle Asians.
>>
>>72551054
The jews have jewed the world, there's no where for them to run.
>>
File: TOI-JA-Aliyah.jpg (154 KB, 730x1032) Image search: [Google]
TOI-JA-Aliyah.jpg
154 KB, 730x1032
>>72551209
Muslims will become our greatest ally, as disgusting as it sounds, they're the biggest antisemites and most redpilled on Jewery.
>>
>>72551422
Muslims are like the child caught between two arguing parents. They're dumb and brutal which makes them ripe for manipulation. They're a problem in the west, but not the problem so I agree they can be useful.
>>
>>72551643
>>72551422
Muslims are not our friends. When they swarm your continent you will know this.
>>
>>72551793
Never said they were friends
>>
>>72551643
>>72551793
I know they're not our friends.
I know they're a threat.

It's a choice we'll have to make.
Ally with them or go 2v1 or free-for-all.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Not really but what can we do?
>>
>>72551793
fuck yeah.
1. Kill Muslims
2. Kill Niggers.
3. I'm not bothered who we kill after that. Don't get me wrong, i'll come along for the ride to support my white brothers.
4. Rape the women (but not the fat ones)
>>
>>72551911
Genocide them both. While there's still time.

We are the West, we may be battered and bruised, but all the cards remain in our hands, we need merely realise it. Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran...these countries know not what true power is, but we do.
>>
>>72552296
Genociding Muslims first would be like destroying one of our weapons now.
>>
>>72552366
Do you honestly believe we need the support of savages? Have you forgotten who we are?
>>
>>72552494
"We", 50 years ago would have destroyed everyone.
Today, the "We" you're talking about are all old and the new generation is cucked.
>>
File: 833933._SX540_SY540_.jpg (37 KB, 512x209) Image search: [Google]
833933._SX540_SY540_.jpg
37 KB, 512x209
You'll never catch us.
>>
>>72552937
We still would have won. You're off the Earth, good riddance.
>>
>>72552937
Whatever you do don't go to the moon. Hitler has a hidden moon base there.
>>
>>72552666
For now. But you'd be surprised how quickly discourse can change. Who'd have thought an expansionist Germany under Hitler would've been possible in the 1930s? Political beliefs in the West right now are more unstable than ever, and when the embargo protecting our enemies falls, it will fall hard. When that day comes, no Muslim souls will be needed.

They are our enemies, both of them. Protecting either one is condemning the West to destruction. For the West to survive, the war over Abrahamic religions has to come to an end by the end of this century, and only one can remain when that war is done.
>>
>>72553498
How do you plan to change discourse so quickly?
>>
>>72553923
It already is changing.

Trump, nationalist parties growing in Europe, the end of Schengen and the EU more generally, mass support for closing borders in European countries, increasing violence between Muslims and non-Muslims in Europe, increasing authoritarianism within nation states, encroachment on religious rights. I could go on, but I'm sure you're well aware that a shift is happening, even if we haven't dropped off the progressive cliff just yet.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>72551054
Suuuuure, Ahmed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.