[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Sweden, WHY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: whymakemonkeys.jpg (71 KB, 800x384) Image search: [Google]
whymakemonkeys.jpg
71 KB, 800x384
Why Sweden, WHY?
>>
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

She'll be a single mother in a physically abusice relationship soon enough.
>>
>>72547400
When I was a kid I was used to wonder "If God exists why would he create cancer?" and now I see this and I'm nothing but a witness of God's wisdom.
>>
>>72547400
Honestly who gives a shit? Sweden's bleeding hearts wanted this so let them have it.

Only when the female politicians or spouses of the politicians get raped and killed will they wake up and by then it will be too late.
>>
>>72547636
This. It's stupid women that does this.
>>
>>72547400
hopefully the father gets killed of in the new holocaust and the kid gets deported
>>
>>72547400
Yeah, that is definitely not that guys kid.

Arab/white kids are almost always indistinguishable from regular whites.

Reverse searching the image shows you just pulled 2 random images off a Stormfront thread and stitched them together.

2/10 try.
>>
>>72548094

She was even listed as norwegian girl n2 on stormfront
>>
>>72547636

AND no one wants to fuck ugly racemixed people. Despite the race-mixing being pushed it will never because you can't force someone to be attracted to someone they aren't. Those genes, mixed up, 9 out of 10 times looks retarded, blonde afros and all. Humans are shallow, they care about sexual attraction more than anything, normies just won't admit it for fear of being casted as non-attractive. So this generation they made of unattractive people are going to fall off when they don't reproduce into the next generation.
>>
>>72548094

You're wrong actually... this IS a Swedish girl and an arab with their kid.
>>
>>72547400
because its 2016
>>
>>72547400
The thing i dont get is how? Just how can this blonde hottie be attracted to this brown jew nosed shitskins with a gap in his teeth. Look at the child its so fucking ugly.
>>
>>72548895

No, it's not 2016. It's the end of the world.
>>
>>72547400
i'm pretty sure those two pics aren't related at all.
they're kid can't possibly be darker than they are
>>
You guys are awful people. Seriously...get a grip.
>>
>>72548094
Says the American.

Half Arabs always look like shitskins and never like Nordic people.
>>
>>72547636
She wont care because the government will take care of her and her bastard monkey looking child.
>>
There will always be betas willing to suport them
>>
>>72549854
You mean the tax payers, who are white men.
>>
>>72549270

Imagine how beautiful the kids COULD have been... yeah, I don't understand it at all.

I think it's pretty rare though... even in Sweden. Most women want their children to look like themselves, and thank god for that.

IMO: What the hell is the point of children if they look completely different like monkeys or aliens?
>>
>>72550889

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1058531/

fuck off, she's norwegian
>>
>>72548094
Not really. I know a lot of half white hAlf Arab people and they always have black hair and olive skin. On the other hand there is a lot of arabs, especially Syrian who can pass as white, usually the only indicator of them being Arab is a their nose.
>>
>>72548094
>are almost always indistinguishable from regular whites.

You're deluded anon, i can see which spaniards had an arab relative/rape baby 500 years ago for the God's sake.
How long haven't you seen a white person?
>>
>>72550969

Go back you stormfag.
>>
>>72548094
>americans cant even tell who is White and who is not anymore

I actually feel bad for them
>>
>>72550584
If you don't want to pay for her kids, then quit your job and become a NEET.

Until then, be quiet and stop whinging.
>>
>>72550969
i'm surprised my IP hasn't been range banned from stormfront
>>
>>72547400
Wow.What a waste of decent genes.The baby is ugly and brown.
>>
>>72547400
Untermensch should be cast out
>>
>>72547400
How come a tall aryan goddess like her dates a toothless ugly wacko like that? what..?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.