[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to a Bernie Sanders rally soon. I need arguments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Bernie_Sanders.jpg (276 KB, 682x864) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Sanders.jpg
276 KB, 682x864
I'm going to a Bernie Sanders rally soon. I need arguments against him.
>>
any first year micro or macroeconomics text book.
>>
Here's a better idea

don't fucking go
>>
>>72545850
How many people can be unemployed and still have a functioning society?
>>
>>72545850
>sperg goes to rally to argue with other spergs
Nothing will come of this, why go?
>>
>>72546032
seconding this
>>
I went to one expecting to get into an argument, then decided it really wasn't a good idea. I'm not lowering myself to their level.
>>
If you don't have any then don't go, faggot.
I think Bernie rallies have more than enough retarded parrots who can't think for themselves.
>>
>>72545850

He was just a feel-good distraction put out there to get the kids interested in politics.

Hilary was picked as the Democratic candidate long ago, and her superdelegates are all that matter. There is no point in arguing anything, your votes have more value and meaning on Dancing With the Stars than they do in this election.

Anyone who tries to claim otherwise is either some shill or, since that's pretty pointless, they're just stupid.

Protip: don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again unless her bull says it's OK.
>>
So I take it there is no argument against him?
>>
>>72545850

Don't waste your time.

Just go to reddit and keep telling them there is still a chance.
>>
>>72545850
Nobody intelligent will vote for some cuck Jew grandpa.
>>
>give me epic things to say!
>someone at rally replies in any way
>op shits his diaper and cries
>>
>>72545850
>I need arguments against him.
Why, none of them work. Guys own history of being a fucking senator for 16 years and doing jack all shit except for providing some good sound bites is all he's done. Cognitive dissonance among Bernouts is so strong that no matter how well thought out and true your points may be they will overlook them and believe that Bernie is some rag tag appear out of nowhere Robin Hood type hero out to save them and not some multi-term crafty Jew senator whose fleecing the sheep
>>
>>72546032
That depends on a lot of things e.g. the amount of money you get from unemployment benefits.
>>
>>72545850

The governments of Scandinavian countries that Bernie supporters compare his policies to are nothing like him. Bernie advocates high levels of protectionism and extremely rigid labor markets. The closest comparable countries would be Argentina (pre-Macri), Brazil, Spain and Greece. Maybe France and Belgium at the best. These countries all have in common extremely low rates of entrepreneurship, high unemployment (particularly youth and immigrant) and significantly lower GDP/capita as compared to similar neoliberal states (Chile for the SA countries, Switzerland for euros). Rigid labor markets means that in recessions unemployment is extremely high, as people's value of labor falls but firms can't adjust. Sweden pretty much has a 10% unemployment rate floor because of its labor laws. The flexibility of the US labor market is a big reason our immigrants adjust so much better than European ones.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.