[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey britbongs, I'm currently in London and I have to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (708 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708 KB, 2048x1356
Hey britbongs, I'm currently in London and I have to say it is amazingly nice. Skipping the talk of ur rich culture, history, etc. The big plus is the small amount of obese fat fucks. I'm a canuck and American culture has ruined us. There are so many mcds and other fast food chains where I live. A lot of disgusting fatfucks which I have to deal with in public. Here in London, less fatfucks. The place is similar yet different enuff than Canada for me to enjoy. I'm thinking of moving here someday. Though a bit more black ppl here than I thought. At least they fun sound like the stereotypical "niggers"
>>
>>72545073
Yeah London isn't as bad as /pol/ makes it out to be. It has some really beautiful areas and the "bad" areas aren't really that dangerous
>>
>>72545610
I really do love it here. But maybe cuz I'm just visiting? And honestly quite expensive. How's the normal life here like?
>>
>>72545881
Brit in the US here.

London is an extremely expensive place to live but that's true of most major western cities.

It's only 40% British and you will notice it.

You will always find something to do if you are bored and you can get food from all around for world.

The problem for most people is that it's full of non whites, the average person has a shitty wage/salary compared to the cost of living (particularly accommodation), and there are tons of people.
>>
There's a mcdonalds on every road in central London.
>>
>>72546362
I dun really mind that there are a lot of non whites. But sadly like u said, the prices. But again not a lot of fatasses
>>
>>72546473
Bro u should see the US
>>
>>72547153
dude the us ain't that bad where i live and where i came from, takes about 5-10 mintues for a mcodnalds where i live now. fast fod may be common, but it takes a long walk.
>>
>>72547439
*food
>>
>>72545073
>ha glad I'm not fat BURGER hurrrrrrrrr
>only defense I have
>cucked by Muslims because Brit men are pussy faggots.
>CRAWLINGGGG IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL.

BONGLAND KEKED BY MUSLIMS LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WHEN ARRIVING IN LONDON.

CRESCENT MOON TO FLY OVER PARLIAMENT ANY DAY NOW.
>>
So many takeways in my town.
McD, 2 pizza shops, 4 cafes, 1 greggs, 2 fish and chips, 1 subway, 1 sandwich shop.
This is a town of 30,000 men and assorted numbers of women and children.
>>
>>72547439
Honestly I'm over -exaggerating. I've been to the US and it has its own merits. But for real u have way too many obese ppl
>>
>>72547964
I think your definition of obese is different. I know their are some lard asses but seriously I've seen skinny euros freak out over a guy just simply being larger.

We can't live off of seaweed and granola all the time. Plus we have mass production of everything so we can't all walk to a quaint little stand and buy the freshest ingredients available.
>>
>>72548146
Yea, ur kinda right. Tbh, if I could eat 20 piece mcnuggies for 5 bucks anytime I would be bigger than I am now
>>
>>72547122
>I dun really mind that there are a lot of non whites

fuck off cunt
>>
>>72546362

London as a whole is 40% British, but the key is not to live in the shit-tier areas. Richmondfag reporting in, feels good man.
>>
>>72545881

I'm living and working in south London. Rule of thumb is the closer to the Thames you are, the nicer it is, the whiter it is, the hotter the girls are and the more it costs. There are exceptions.

Yeah I'd you've got some money and you're having fun and frolicking in the city or just north in Chelsea or whatever it's pretty fucking nice as far as a city goes.

Living out in south London though and having to get the bus everyday surrounded by shitskins is hellish.

Few more months and I'm fucking off to Sheffield to get a real job and a real life away from all this filthy stink.
>>
>>72548772

Lucky bastard.

Upper Richmond is very lovely and very expensive.
I bet you shop at waitrose don't you, bloody snob.
>>
I was in London for a a brief stint twice and it was a shit hole. Way too many blacks and muzzies and whatever else washed up from the channel.
>>
>>72547122
Those fit people are either europeans (eastern) or tourists. Go to a white part of Uk to see the ladies or if ur lazy go to kingston or romford and u may change ur opinion
>>
>>72548772
>TW postcode
Not really London is it m8.

>>72548775
SE10 represent la.
>>
>>72548772
Which areas are the shit ones?
>>
>>72549442
Fuck, u at be right, but isn't eastern Europe a shithole
>>
>>72549695
lel, you live in greenwich aka lagos you cunt
>>
>>72550657
Brixton
Tower hamlets
Wilsdon
Harlsdon
Brick lane (full of pakis)
Ladbroke Grove (some parts)
>>
Cities that are 'nice'… i.e. full of attractive, educated, wonderful, wealthy people are not real.

Don't make any hasty judgments about the UK by spending a day in central London.

It's like going to Manhattan and thinking this is what America looks like.

These places are great, but they are beginning to evolve into nodes of global elites...These places are theme parks for the post-national Davos man….with service sector jobs/ people who look after their expensive needs.
>>
File: Greenwich-Market-entrance.jpg (618 KB, 2340x1589) Image search: [Google]
Greenwich-Market-entrance.jpg
618 KB, 2340x1589
>>72550985
That's Deptford or Woolwich.
>>
>>72551408
Wilsden*
Harlsden*

Basically anywhere that ends in "den" is pretty shitty
>>
>>72545073
let me red pill yah. London is like New York, you won't see alot of fat chicks, but go outside of London and all the nice areas and you will see fatties.
>>
>>72551574
Wut would be the ideal city to live in then, in ur opinion?
>>
>>72551408
It's easier if u just say the good areas of london, which are only 2: richmond & kensington. Everything else is either africa or bagdad, u have mosque even in regent park
>>
>>72554564
Highgate was nice af
>>
>>72545073
> The big plus is the small amount of obese fat fucks.
referring to the fat capital of europe. try going anywhere east of germany, you'd be surprised
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.