[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRIENDLY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462043498442.png (1 MB, 722x1126) Image search: [Google]
1462043498442.png
1 MB, 722x1126
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>>
>>72543972
9/11 might've been an inside job but moon landing was real no doubt on that.
>>
>>72544124
Why do you even associate those two?
>>
>>72543972

pisses me off so fucking much that NATO was on the side of fucking mudshits during that war.

why didn't we see what was coming 20 years ago?
>>
>>72544124
lead in the water
>>
>>72543972
Thank you, France, for being our true greatest ally.
>>
File: Dmlaughing.jpg (84 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
Dmlaughing.jpg
84 KB, 682x600
>Still believes the meme
No one has ever said what they would do IF
>IF
I F

F

It were true
>>
>>72543972
Just seeing a picture of the towers intact makes me sad. The zeitgeist was very different before 9/11...
>>
>>72543972
A missile and an airliner aren't the same thing.

Burning jet fuel caused the structure of the building to weaken and fall.
>>
>>72544791
Yes, planes travelling faster then their max velocity sliced and disappeared into the buildings like butter... Then ontop of that they collapsed almost straight down free fall because somehow jet fuel can knock out all supports some time later at the same time to cause a few seconds collapse resembling controlled demolitions

The jew fooled you
>>
>>72544791
>Burning jet fuel caused the structure of the building to weaken and fall
>Burning jet fuel
>JET FUEL
>>
>>72545092
>>72545118
>i-its was tv trickery and Jew bombs placed by NWO reptilians at the base of the towers... THERMITE
>>
File: 1458549224313.jpg (255 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
1458549224313.jpg
255 KB, 600x636
>>72545118
Shhh... We don't talk about that.
>>
Wow! I guess every building in existence is designed in the exact same way! I guess every building ever made all catches fire the same way!

I guess every single building fire that has ever happened is exactly the same and should have the same result! It's just science!

For the last fucking time you stupid cunts, the conspiracy of 9/11 is not HOW it occurred, it's who orchestrated the attacks. All this talk of "thermite," "Jet fuel don't melt steel beams," etc. is all just disinfo. Was Israel involved? That's the real question, because it's pretty fucking clear that the Saudis were and it was covered up.

>>72545479
Don't even bother. These people have their heads so far up their own asses. Most of them are underage faggots anyways that were too young to even remember 9/11 or born AFTER it occurred.
>>
Ignore the bombs reported going off in the lobby, ignore the people arrested with a truck full of bombs. Do you know what really brought down the towers?
Direct energy weapons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.