[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Russia start a coup in Sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Putin-and-USSR-2.jpg (109 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Putin-and-USSR-2.jpg
109 KB, 800x450
seems like Russia wants to stop sweden from etnering NATO

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-jets-mock-nuclear-7311535

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/russia-issues-nato-warning-to-sweden/

could Putin start a coup by arming swedes?

give weapons to rural/poor swedes that are getting their asses cucked but are not mentally cucked like the lefties

would they take it? how badly do people want a civil war over there? is sweden still stable in this regard?
>>
>>72543718
I want Russia to annex Canada.
>>
>>72543884
anybody but israel, sweden, or the UK tbhwy
>>
>>72543975
Agreed, but also none of the African or Middle Eastern areas. I don't want to be beheaded because I masturbated.
>>
File: psychopath.jpg (67 KB, 777x583) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.jpg
67 KB, 777x583
>>72543884
>>72543884
this is less likely m8, as canada is too fucking close to murca
>>
>>72543884
hahaha, if that happend we would be coming in from the south and it would be WWIII on your land.

I hope most canadians are aware that their military is so pitiful that the USA annexing them would likely be step one in war with russia, granted Canada is not coperating of course.

Look up the number of attack helicopters Canada has to understand just how weak we are talking here btw
>>
>>72544127
They might try to come after you as well, know that I'm thinking about it.
>>
>>72544123
you shouldn't masturbate, friendo

but yeah if USA or Russia is listening, annex us please.
>>
Scandinavians are the most content people in the world. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>72544204

Yeah but if you include all the Canadians who identify as attack helicopters you would definitely lose.
>>
File: sweden sniper.jpg (66 KB, 661x656) Image search: [Google]
sweden sniper.jpg
66 KB, 661x656
>>72544345
how content are the cities that get bombed everyday?

do they not notice what is happening? (the non - left i mean)
>>
bump for theoretical happenings

tht do not include russia annexing murca plz
>>
that map tingles my prostate
>>
>>72545692
good old times eh?

I miss Kazakh SSR
>>
>>72544325

You guys have guns, go remove the liberal filth ruling over you, become a leafless monarchy or something and we can be friends. We'll sell you our tanks and jets and you can sell us your maple syrup and uranium.
>>
Finland is in between and we are good friends with mr. Putin so Sweden is safe
>>
File: wizard frog.jpg (41 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
wizard frog.jpg
41 KB, 600x650
>>72545692
what bout the thought of liberating swedes m8?

what do your ivan senses tell you about that?

>>72546064
but there doesn't need to be russians there, only butthurt swedes liberating themselves

its a coup not an invasion m8
>>
>>72543718
The USSR died 25 years ago.
Time to let it go.
>>
>>72544861
Dude, you guys seriously need to stop believing memes.

We're not even closed to a civil war.
Sweden is 10000000x safer than Mexico.

>muh rape statistic and violence

Yeah all that happens in Malmö. Muslims basically own that place now but that is where they all are.
>>
>>72544345
This, as long as we have either jobs or welfare, and are fed, a revolution is unlikely.
>>
>>72546387
>Sweden is 10000000x safer than Mexico.

yeah but mexico has always been a murderous shithole

people are accustomed to being raped, mugged and beaten

swedes have a lot more to lose
>>
File: simberg_kuoleman_puutarha.jpg (342 KB, 1342x1200) Image search: [Google]
simberg_kuoleman_puutarha.jpg
342 KB, 1342x1200
>>72544345
> Not gonna happen.

Well, there were 2013 riots in Sweden by immigrants. Immigrants are basically perfect tool for Russia. If they could give little boost for couple riots around Swedens biggest cities by immigrants then they could tie the whole armed force of 30 000 soldiers to keep peace in ghettoes. That would leave gotland wide open. When they get gotland, they can rule the whole baltic sea.

I am not happening guy but I really think Putin is going to make his move if immigrants really put on great riot this summer. It would be too juicy to leave in peace.
>>
File: spiegel with friends.jpg (25 KB, 549x475) Image search: [Google]
spiegel with friends.jpg
25 KB, 549x475
>>72546598

+ Sweden nazi organisations and anti-fascist movements are Kremlin funded anyway and probably full of agents. They could get these guys to add chaos with the immigrant riots.
>>
>>72546534
If things would get as bad as /pol/ says people would react.

People are not dumb, though /pol/ has this view that everyone except the people who are redpilled are dumb as an insect.

People do and always will no matter what country or situation will always react if things get bad. When their stuff gets taken away or they get kicked out of their house so muslims can come in like /pol/ says. Then you will get your reaction, though it does not have to be that severe.
>>
>>72544606
kek'd
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.