[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's nothing that pisses me off more than self proclaimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1403214249927.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1403214249927.gif
1 MB, 828x828
There's nothing that pisses me off more than self proclaimed redpilled people pushing for assimilation. Do you even understand that IQ is 80% heritable and deviates toward the mean with subsequent generations? Do you even understand culture is a manifestation of race? You could give blacks a high culture of French aristocracy and they'd revert back to tribal savages within the next generation.

Assimilation is the worst possible outcome. Ethnic divisions, following with tensions and conflict is preferable. If America were to assimilate its 40% non white population America would enter a dysgenic death spiral and would bottom out to about parity with Brazil. That's assuming the 1 billion Africans don't make any major encroachments. If that happens there is no bottom to dysgenics until there's a massive die off.
>>
>>72542695
Yes. Bring back Apartheid and slavery. Or genocide non-whites
>>
>>72542913
People here aren't even asking for that much.
>>
>>72542695
>[current year]
>not salad bowl
>>
so whites can raise there childrens IQ by mating with asians?
>>
>>72543484
To a certain degree yes but our societies are still better for a reason so factors within our own race would still be more desired same can be said about jews.
>>
>>72542695
IQ is 50% genetics
>>
>>72543582
yea m8 I am sure things fall in that type of neat line

Can i have a source?
>>
>>72543484
Yes by a small amount.
>>
>>72543484
But Asians don't have a higher IQ than Whites. Those "higher East Asian IQ" statistics are fraudulent:

http://humanvarieties.org/2014/06/06/hvgiq-burma/#comment-369

>A long time ago I checked through [Richard Lynn's China references and almost none of them even contained IQ data! It was totally baffling. I have 100s of Chinese studies, many of them in Chinese. I would love to start working on the China post, but it would be a crazy amount of work, and I would probably need a good Chinese collaborator.

>You are right, though. I have not carefully examined them, but many studies from rural China report IQ scores in the 90s, 80s and lower.
>>
>>72543484
No. The problem with asians is that the out breeders would quickly be absorbed until the only asians left would be those with a strong in group preference. They'd become Jews.

The reason asians are so smart is because only the rich can leave asia. You're not seeing the low IQ peasants. You're only seeing the very top.
>>
>>72542985
I've seen plenty of calls for genocide here

and posters who want unwarranted murders of children only because of the color of their skin
>>
>>72542695
The idea is that the damage is already done if other groups are in your country. If you are still the majority you can mix out their genes almost entirely in a few generations due to genetic drift. It might be the best option if separatism is not possible.
>>
>>72544149
I'll just stop by to say this idiot is not representative of danes.
>>
>>72544223
The damage isn't done until the distribution is uniform across the gene pool.
>>
>>72542695

there is more to intelligence than the outcome of an institutionally administered "IQ" test controlled by actors whose motives are less than opaque.

Race mixing is inherently bad, so unless you are a kike with subversive intent who seeks to fulfill a biological imperative for his group by acquiring foreign genetics for more effective crypsis within a target phenotype, race mixing is stupid and degenerate.
>>
File: picture-27-43.png (237 KB, 404x531) Image search: [Google]
picture-27-43.png
237 KB, 404x531
I can see OP watched Stefan Molyneux
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>72544149
I've been here for two years and have never seen such thing. I've witnessed AND experienced a lot of hatred on this board, but nothing on this level unless the poster is being obviously ironic. You're retarded.
>>
>>72544423
It depends on if you would rather have a homogenous society with a small amount of shit genes mixed in or a society with ethnic conflict. If the minority is small their chromosomes can be virtually eliminated in a a few decades due to genetic drift which is an exponential function.
>>
>>72544364
As in the fact that i DO NOT support arbitrary killings of innocent people because of the color of their skin makes me unrepresentative of the average Dane?
Or are you simply inept at understanding the English language and just concluded something on your own
>>
>>72544423
>>72544733
With genetic drift I'm saying if there was random mating with a minority of 15% population, their genes would end up being 2% for example within a few decades, not remain at 15%.
>>
File: Breedist Scum.png (768 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
Breedist Scum.png
768 KB, 720x691
>>72542695
OP is right.
Jim Crow Laws brought back when?
>>
>>72544581
I seriously advocate genocide of all non whites on the entirety of the planet. The world has a limited amount of resources and the people that can't make effective use of them shouldn't sit on them. It's a waste of resources. Also to end the threat once and for all so this never happens again.

It can be done with genome targeting bioweapons.
>>
>>72544149
I see it every single day in the mainstream, with calls to end the white race and "breed out" whites. Fucking kill yourself, your arrogance is revolting.
>>
>>72543898
>mainland china
>east asia
pick one
>>
>>72544149
There's nothing wrong with that, danecuck.
>>
>>72545263
Chinese cluster with other East Asians, dumbshit.
>>
>>72545622
china isn't the only east asians, dumbshit. also you forgot to mention that chinese rice farmers are still more intelligent than the backwoods rednecks in muritardland
>>
>>72542695
>There's nothing that pisses me off more than self proclaimed redpilled people pushing for assimilation.

You ask for assimilation so when it's proven they can't the masses will realise they need to go.
>>
>>72545804
>You ask for assimilation so when it's proven they can't the masses will realise they need to go.
It's already proven. Look at 3rd generation kebab in the UK.
>>
>>72542695
You're fighting the inertia of two whole generations and their media puppets.

To unwind that kind of programming you have to take baby steps. First you BTFO out of progressive liberalism. Then you make a stand for neo-traditionalism to replace it. Once people aren't afraid to speak out about what they see around them it all falls apart.

You push for assimilation; Either it works, or it fails spectacularly and proves that it's an inherently flawed idea for the majority of humanity.
>>
>>72544761
>Implying you're not the one who's inept at understanding the english language.
I'm simply pointing out how you're a retard for taking meme's at face-value.
>>
>>72545738
>also you forgot to mention that chinese rice farmers are still more intelligent than the backwoods rednecks in muritardland

Except that they aren't Chang. The text I quoted refuted that idea. You need to get out.
>>
>>72546575
listen, Paco. rice farmers atleast know enough arithmetic to count their crops. redneck hillbillies can only count how many of their own cousins they raped
>>
>mixing with chinks

no thanks
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.