[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews think they are entitled to the double-privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why do Jews think they are entitled to the double-privilege of both being white and being a minority, whenever it suites them? Does this form of double-speech hypocrisy lay down the inherent contradictions of critical theory that stems from Jewish idealology in the first place? Thoughts?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/29/left-jews-labour-antisemitism-jewish-identity
>>
File: 1397627540596.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1397627540596.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>Religion about being humble and accepting suffering as the greater you suffer the greater your reward in heaven will be. Whereas power on this earth is irrelevant.
>Fighting for more power on this earth.
>>
>>72540256
I hope you're not talking about jews there, judaism isn't about what you said at all, it has little notion of heaven, is extremely arrogant in tone, and is entirely concerned with the power and wellbeing of jews on earth.
>>
>>72540455
I've never actually looked into the religion, I was thinking it was similar to christianity. Obviously not the heretical branch, of course.
>>
>>72540156
>linking The Guardian
Please don't do this again.
>>
>>72540156
it's a sweet deal, huh anon?
>>
>>72540156
It's a like the game where you place a bead under a cup and shift the cups around so the player can't guess which cup it's under anymore.

If you can switch identities you can hide your disproportionate power under being white, and the goyim take responsibility of your power in the eyes of the schwartzes.
>>
I'm just saying, following the logic of this absurd Guardian article, why can't this minority status be extended to non-Semetic European descendants?
>>
>>72540680
>linking to the Guardian

Just did it because the link was related. Next time I'll stick to Info Wars and Storm Front
>>
>>72540702
I had never met an American Jew before I came to elite university. If only I could have kept it that way. Luckily, my freshman year of college, my roommate was a based second generation immigrant from Serbia. We was from West Chester New York (the real holy land of Judaism). There are so many horror stories about the Jews he grew up around. So much hypocrisy!
>>
>>72540535

>I'm American

FTFY
>>
>>72540156
>Why do Jews think they are entitled to the double-privilege of both being white and being a minority, whenever it suites them?

To be fair a lot of people here like to consider south euros, greeks, or slavs white when it suits them as well
>>
>>72540156
I dont care. The left is JIDF in name only these days. The muslims are their new pet demographics.

It is hilarious to watch the left become the new antisemitism bastion and I'm loving every minute of it.
>>
>>72541825
Well, look at the original definition of Aryan. As long as you're not a semmite, you're not a nigger, and you're not a chink, you're "white." I'd also like to add for modern reference, you must poo in loo. I will never accept that shitskins are "technically" Aryans. More or less, as white people, our ancestors share more of the neanderthal genome than other races.
>>
>>72540156
Jews don't believe in objective reality, they think that all descriptions of reality are biased subjective perspectives.
Jews come from Semitic tribalism -- communalism ingroup, eternal hostility outgroup.
Jews think that all interactions are negotiations on behalf of the tribe, consistent with Semitic Tribalism.
>>
File: pilpul.png (67 KB, 1220x619) Image search: [Google]
pilpul.png
67 KB, 1220x619
>>72540535

It's nothing like Christianity. It's more like a legal contract signed with God and it's perfectly acceptable to try to Jew your way around it, hence eruv and shabbos mode.
>>
>treat Jews like every other minority

So kick out Jews from management positions and raise their score requirements for highschool and shit like the Jews to with Chinks because "muh overrepresentation"?
>>
>>72542167
The original definition of semitic applied to linguistics, not ethnicity you fucking mong. Same as aryan. Those are language families.
>>
>>72542740
>implying no correlation between language and ethnicity in pre modern man
>>
MFW Jesus whipped jews out of his temple and knocked over tables throwing their shekels on the ground. MFW he called them the synagogue of Satan.
>>
>control the entire world economy through their stranglehold on central banks and currency

>hurr durr we're just innocent little oppressed Jews

Lolno
>>
>>72543021
Good luck chasing that elusive proto indo-european language, from what I've read the scientists are even further now than what they assumed to be when they began researching.

But once again I dont care very much, the only reason why people get so caught up on terms like semite or aryan is because naziboos used them to classify race as they had nothing better at the time (remember DNA is properly discovered only in 1959 by watson&crick).

Applying linguistic terminology to ethnicity was poor form then, and it still is now.
>>
File: 1461882246292.png (8 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1461882246292.png
8 KB, 208x243
>>72540156
Oh my jesus god this fucking kikery.

I don't even... we're reaching merchant levels that shouldn't even be possible.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.