[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that racism and nationalism are promoted by the elites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
Reminder that racism and nationalism are promoted by the elites to keep the population divided. You're all useful idiots.
>>
File: OP_fag.jpg (98 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
OP_fag.jpg
98 KB, 680x709
>>72539540
>>
>>72539540
Then I must be elite as shit because I dont think its right that Niggers and shit skins get to play civilization in our founded nation but wont give use one anywhere else.
>>
File: 1437663278522.png (768 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
1437663278522.png
768 KB, 720x691
>>72539540
>Reminder that racism and nationalism are promoted by the elites to keep the population divided. You're all useful idiots
I don't even disagree. They are still valid concepts
>>
>>72539540
(You)
>>
>>72539825
The SJW dog is right.

Violence in dogs is chiefly determined by socioeconomic status.
>>
I thought the elites were globalists? Why would they support nationalism?
>>
>>72540148
Only half right in that regard, it's still basically a fact that certain breeds are more prone to violence and aggression than others. That picture is actually a very good representation of both arguments. Yeah it's biased, but so is reality.
>>
Why would the elite promote nationalism when they love globalism?

Cmon this bait is shit. It's the elites pushing 'we're all one' #openborders #onerace bollocks because they want a one world one market society/economy that's easy to control. Nationalism gets in the way of that. Ethnic nationalism gets in the way of their low wage mass immigrant worker policies.
>>
File: 1437666362249.jpg (269 KB, 818x959) Image search: [Google]
1437666362249.jpg
269 KB, 818x959
>>72540203
>importing millions of muds
>anti-mud party forms
>hurr durr nazis
>n-no see we love jews it's just about terrorism
>everybody hating muds now joins the projew antimud party
>other party is pro-everyone
>no antijew party
>>
File: rothschild_2313826b.jpg (47 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
rothschild_2313826b.jpg
47 KB, 620x387
>>72539540

Seems the actual elite don't agree there skippy.

>this old jew actually runs things you dim little leftist. go fuck off and put your tampon back in
>>
>>72539540
Reminder that open borders and globalism are promoted by the elites to flood homogeneous countries with foreigners so that they can use the good old divide and conquer tactic. You're a useful idiot.
>>
>>72539540
you couldn't be farther from the truth, schlomo. the jewish media and government does everything it can to empower and divide niggers, fags, transfreaks, spics, atheists, college kids, and women against white christian gun owning men who work jobs instead of relying on welfare. they want to destroy families and the middle class so communism can be implemented in multicultral western societies flooded with immigrants. racism and nationalism are the only things that could stop such a globalist plan from coming to fruition.

but you already knew that, schlomo.
>>
>>72539540
>implying i want to be united with people who blame my people for everything

We will always be divided no matter what.
>>
>>72539540
Reminder that you are a raging faggot who would screech about imperialism if whites moved to any country outside of USA and EU.
>>
>>72539540
>hey look we are as good as whites
>we didnt invent jack shit or did anything worthwhile but we are as good as whities
>we wuz kanz and shieeet
>>
>>72539540
>nationalism
>population divided
The rules only apply to the goyim. Tell that to Israel.
>>
>>72541178
It's just niggers always wanting to be around whitey. They just can't get enough of us.
>>
>>72540984
This. Look at the Venezuela going head first into the shit right now - it is still the fault of whites.
>>
>>72539540
Typical slave mentality. So being elite is a bad thing?
>>
>>72540984
I swear, the UK is the least intelligent group. I have never once seen an intelligent reply from them yet.

>implying i want to be united with people who blame my people for everything
>We will always be divided no matter what.

Do you think that maybe the blame possibly surfaced from the race, religion, politics and wealth issues?
>>
>>72540285

I am friends with a dog trainer who runs an operation with another experienced trainer.

His partner saved pit bull from an abusive breeder and began to properly train the dog. Very sweet and happy dog most of the time.

However there was a problem. It had a very bad nervous tick and would instantly turn aggressive if you set it off. It was well behaved for 2 years before a kid accidentally set the tick off. Dog bit the kid, dog was sold to a reputable breeder (they didn't want to put her down, she was beautiful). Here is where it gets tricky. They thought the tick was from abusive upbringing, but many of the dogs puppies had the same problem, and they realized it was genetic. Thankfully a couple of the puppies were normal.

Pit bulls are the 'dindus' of dogs. You have to breed out the bad traits after so long of bad traits being bred in.
>>
>>72539540
Yes Goyim. Unite! Everyone meet up in the white countries and unite against your host.
>>
>>72541562
ifs and whens, hippy. there is a political and societal reality and that's on what we act and not some nirvana.
>>
>>72539540
Time to bite the b8

There hasn't been a greater unifying force in the world other than nationalism
>>
>>72540426
What a stupid analogy. That image is basically saying that whites are domesticated, broken human beings.
>>
>>72541562

>whites invite minorities into their societies
>actively pass legislation to prevent discrimination against them
>praise and applaud minorities for every little imitation of civilized behaviour they make
>flagellate themselves for being "oppressive" in the past, enact suicidal policies towards white families out of crushing guilt
>lavish welfare, scholarships, jobs, and quota'd political posts upon them for thirty years

>numerous, equally poor white/asian minorities prosper with little to no help in a shorter amount of time

yeah, I guess whites are still widely hated by blacks/muslims because they're oppressive
>>
>>72542118
Suicide yourself sweety
>>
>that image

we were all getting along just fine until some idiot invented the word "human" and came up with the concept of "species" and wildly misinterpreted the fraternal bond existing between locally-related "humans" as some kind of global phenomenon that should be arbitrarily applied to ALL "humans"

that image is literally just regurgitating a social construct as an "answer" to other social constructs the image creator doesn't happen to like
>>
>>72539540
>Reminder that racism and nationalism are promoted by the elites to keep the population divided. You're all useful idiots.

Assuming that a united population is better than preserving my bloodline. The rich can stay rich if my grandchildren can stay white.
>>
>>72542272
Suicide is common for captive animals, but not free ones, you civilised cuck.
>>
File: Nationalism v multicult.jpg (945 KB, 1591x3502) Image search: [Google]
Nationalism v multicult.jpg
945 KB, 1591x3502
Nationalism is the only way to simultaneously take pride in one's heritage and respect another's culture, too.

Nationalism brings people together. This is the sole reason it is demonized by the media and elites.
>>
>>72539540
and you are a nigger
>>
Everyone was getting along just fine until leftists, communists and other shitbags started reviving identity politics.

It used to be you just sat in a room and mingled with people. Now when you sit in a room, someone comes in tells everyone to be quiet and tells everyone they're not people - they're black, white, brown, this class and that class, etc until everyone is uncomfortable and looking sideways at everyone.

The only racist is you. The only people doing damage are yourselves. You're literally killing people, there is immeasurable suffering brought on by your arrogance.
>>
>>72539540
nah. the agenda for the elites is globalism. multiculti naturally divides people and leads to conflict. nationalism unites people. nationalists talk about "elites" often, leftists argue about whitesplaining heteronormative white supremacism blah blah, why do you think that is? if all groups were to unite amongst themselves and segregate, theyd see who really rules over them.
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 1010x533) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 1010x533
>>72539540
Nationalism is only a problem for goyim countries. Same with walls, securing the border, and ejecting illegals.
Remember, the rules don't apply to us, filthy goyim.
>>
>>72541562
You savages will always find a way to blame my people for your low intelligence. I want nothing to do with you, period.

Why can't you just accept that?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.