[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we'll keep them North of the Zambezi >'till
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Q1ClaNY.jpg (55 KB, 506x552) Image search: [Google]
Q1ClaNY.jpg
55 KB, 506x552
>we'll keep them North of the Zambezi
>'till that river's running dry
>and this mighty land will prosper for Rhodesians never die
>>
https://youtu.be/QVCzYLxBK74
>>
>for our men and boys are fighting for the things that they hold dear
>and this land and all it's people will never disappear
>>
Can anyone tell me what happened in Rhodesia?
I've never studied it
>>
File: zimbabwe_3.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe_3.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>72539480
Used to be pretty much the only functioning country in South Africa. It was a colonial power until they declared independence against the British. Eventually, black Marxist groups took over the country (with English support) and turned it into another shithole.
>>
>>72539657
So they killed white people? How many? Was any kind of justice served?
>>
File: Rhodesia.png (170 KB, 1432x1100) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.png
170 KB, 1432x1100
>>72539480
>>
>>72539732
Yep. The white government wasn't the slightest bit oppressive, they just didn't like that they were under white rule so they chimped out. After Mugabe took control he removed all the white farmers and the country went into mass starvation.
>>
>>72538223
>Asians for Asia
>Africans for Africa
>Europeans for every continent in the world
"Well we all came from Africa at some point" is a codeword for Whiteys are entitled pieces of shit.
>>
>>72539928
>>72539929
Yeah, the world the live in - okay to kill white people, not okay to kill nigs.
What a fucking time to be alive...
>>
>>72540045
cuck
>>
>>72540045
>sees flag

Well, that's that.
>>
why are Rhodesians such cucks?
>>
>>72540045
Stop strawmanning you fucking leaf.
>>
File: IMG_20160430_144359_165.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160430_144359_165.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Muh nostalgia
>>
>>72541246
>Rhodesian brushstroke

Nice my man.
>>
My dad remembers your song.
>>
Asia for Asians
Europe for Europeans
Africa for everyone!

Why do stormfags have an abnormal obsession with black people and constantly want to put them down?
>>
>>72539928
You know I have no ties to Africa or Rhodesia at all but id be willing to drop everything right now and help fight a guerrilla war to retake the country just because of the injustice that was committed there.
>>
>>72541246
Where?
How much?
>>
>>72543030
Asking where I got it?
>>
>>72542214

Black people are incapable of running a proper country. So why let the resources in Africa go to waste?
>>
>>72543270
Yes
>>
>>72543335
Buddy in ZA for $60 USD
>>
>>72542253
>the injustice that was committed there
It has already been avenged, Rhodesia doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>72543447
>>72543030

try this
http://www.rhodesiawassuper.com/
>>
>>72541185
He's right you know.
>America is a white country
>Rhodesia and South Africa should be ruled by whites
>Oh no we can't let Arabs into Britain
/pol/ is hypocritical as hell especially in regard to the whole Asia for the Asians thing.
>>
KILL WHITEY
>>
>this is Europe's future
>>
>>72545371
The difference is that the Brtiish brought civilizaiton to savagery, and when Rhodesia fell it brought savagery to civilization
>>
Should I get a Rhodesian flag?
>>
>>72547635
I'd recommend it. Post-Colonial African flags are very aesthetic.
>>
>>72547597
The difference is nothing. The British didn't come to bring civilization, they came for resources and installed their own government. The actions of the colonial governments especially in subsaharan Africa is to blame for why Africa is such a backwards famine and war ridden shithole. You take some peoples with preindustrial culture, give them access to modern technology, and less than 100 years later leave them, dividing their regions into rigid borders based on arbitrary lines.

If the British really cared about the Africans (they didn't) than they should have just traded them so they could have changed their cultural views and political organization until they were on par with other developed countries. As illustrated by Abyssinia African countries are certainly capable of forming organizing countries on their own and even organizing an effective defence of their own countries.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.