[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol think about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: uHPPZnux.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
uHPPZnux.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
What does /pol think about him?
>>
>>72537753
Unfunny cunt
>>
>>72538039
FPBP
>>
generic cuckservative.
>>
>>72537753
I don't know. Who the fuck is "him" and why won't you stupid faggot give any fucking context to your shitty thread?
>>
>>72538039
Okay, now I know /pol/ is just a neo-con larp board.
>>
Paid by jews, speaks on their behalf to present the jew approved right wing belief.
>>
>>72537753
Acts like a total dick to everyone, and then pretends they just got BTFO
>>
>>72537753
He is a Canadian, so naturally he is a cunt.
>>
>>72538232

its Steven Crowder

/pol/ dislikes him currently cause hes anti trump

/pol/ goes full "dont hurt my feelings waah wahh i dont wanna hear anything that is against my views" when its anti trump

/pol/ is SJW liberal meme tier garbage that hates the first amemement as much as the left does
>>
>>72538233
>/pol/
>neocohen

lol no
>>
>>72538039
>>72537753

he does some good stuff, makes me laugh once in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64
>>
>>72538232
Lurk more and get in the game, we don't need to hold your hand so that you can be informed.

Fucking figure shit out for yourself you weakling.
>>
>>72538336
He's the embodiment of this
>Crowder: "Stupid uneducated opinion"
>Other people: "But that's dumb and wrong"
>Crowder: "LEL XDD LOOK HOW MAD YOU LIEEEEEEEBRALS ARE, AREN'T LIBERALS DUMB?"
>>
Obvious pandering
>look at those dumbf SJW :DDDD I smart :DDDD
Hate his guts.
>>
>>72538491
disliking trump is not the only thing dude. the guy is the embodiment of a cuckservative.
>>
>>72538336
this

He pretends to be "reasonable" but then he clings to outdated conservative talking points, like his obsession with climate change. Even he admits that climate change by humans is probably real, he just doesn't want to deal with any solutions that could harm his laissez faire economics policy stance so he pretends it's all just a lie.
>>
basically just a conservative version of every liberal "in your face" internet person that gives you skewed statistics and tells you what to believe and regurgitate in normalfag arguments
>>
>>72538039
fpbp

He doesn't have his emotions under control.
>>
typical retarded amerifat meathead.
>>
Faggots and shill ITT
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
>>72537753
Blue pilled Neocon chickenhawk Israel first faggot. Not very funny. Has moments at times. Overall needs to be gassed.
>>
>>72537753
I think this guy is way better, personally.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GGsHhesQA
>>
File: 1457566262240.png (23 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
1457566262240.png
23 KB, 455x546
>>72538603

cmon its all about Trump currently

/pol/ also hates Ben Shapiro now cause he shits on Trump all day

In reality Ben would BTFO every Trump /pol/ tard in a debate and make them cry lol
>>
Seems like a completely average conservative American, e.g a morally hypocritical, but still puritan edgelord.
>>
>>72538790
But can you stop dying from an obesity related illness for long enough to tell us which is which?
>>
>>72538753

hes canadian actually so fuck you
>>
He literally shills on ar15.com in the general board.
>>
>>72537753

thinks that women are cunts because of feminism

typical altright idiot
>>
File: BYERATO.jpg (241 KB, 935x439) Image search: [Google]
BYERATO.jpg
241 KB, 935x439
>>72538753
>doesn't know he's canadian

oops
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oss7KmiHLmA

>Social Justice Warriors Get Owned In Epic Rant By Comedian (Crowder)
Wow... this is awkward
>>
File: GregGutfeld.jpg (23 KB, 650x333) Image search: [Google]
GregGutfeld.jpg
23 KB, 650x333
>>72537753

right notices they lack the youth vote because the youth only watches mtv and 2chainz so they need to compete with the left controlled media by having their own borderline edgy stars like OP's pic and mine

not sure if it's working. them trying to be cool and funny is like watching jeb bush
>>
>>72538815
Of course he is Israel first. All of his funding comes from jews.

>>72538882
Shapiro is dirty kike. Do we need any other reason to hate him?

Fucking german's love to shill for kikes these days. A damn shame.
>>
This guy is so unfunny it fucking hurts. He's a fucking loser goober.
>>
>>72538592
This. And he tries way too hard to be ``le konservativ man of hard work,,. It comes across as very disingenuous.
>>
>>72538882
Probably yes, because Ben has top tier debating skills. And can probably come up with stuff we as individuals cant refute on the spot.

But Ben would be BTFO by Trump himself.
>>
>>72539074
I like that on his own channel he refers to himself as a comedian and then puts his own name in parentheses

why not just say you owned them?
>>
>>72537753

He's a tryhard.
>>
nigger
>>
>>72537753
I like Louder with Crowder. I think most of his skits are bland however. But discussing politics, philosophy and interviewing conservatives (and others) I think is pretty nice.

Where the fuck is this weeks LWC episode though?
>>
>>72539222

look KID

i do not agree with him on Israel but since everyone has the right to fight for themselves ... so he has all the right to be as pro israel as he wants to be cause hes a kike

him being a kike does not take anything away from what he does

in fact most jews are liberal leftists (see hollywood, cultural marxism) ... i'd rather support orthodox religious jews like Shapiro than these cucks cause you know what you get with the latter where as the real threat is the invisible subversive jews who you never know what hes u to right now

>>72539375

>But Ben would be BTFO by Trump himself.

doubt that lol but i'd pay big shekels to see a debate between Trump and Ben

If you ever listen closely to Trump you will notice that he never says anything substantial and Ben BTFO pretty much all of Trumps "arguments" except for Immigration which they both agree on with some minor difference especially regarding economics
>>
>>72539048
>altright
no one NOT a liberal from reddit uses that term
>>
He's a lot like Hillary Clinton. I like his stance on Social Justice Warriors but he contradicts himself on a lot of issues.

Hell, Just the other day, he sent out a promoted tweet saying "HEY DO YOU LIKE FUNNY POLITICS! FOLLOW ME!!" which means he paid to be noticed, which is kinda sad.
>>
>>72538549
Fuck off, straya. Your shitty meme "comedian" doesn't constitute common knowledge on /pol/, considering he had one video even worth mentioning.
>>
>>72539545
Or you could support no jews.

Fucking hell germany you're more passionate about support these cuckservative kikes than you are about defending your own women from muslim gangrape.

Pathetic.
>>
>>72539408
He always does cringey shit like that. Like he takes his own quotes about liberals or whatever, sticks them on OP's picture, and releases it for his fans to share like he's some sort of philosopher.
>>
>>72540060

autism and identity politics

you sound like a lefty

sorry im way too smart to disregard what Ben Shapiro has to say lol
>>
>>72539996
My shitty meme comedian? I have no responsibility for this faggot. Blame Canada for his birth and your own nation for his politics.

Don't get mad at me for knowing things.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>72539074
This.
>>
>>72540169
What a cuck. I bet you apologize to every jew you meet for WWII too.
>>
File: 1455330893501.png (770 KB, 3117x1537) Image search: [Google]
1455330893501.png
770 KB, 3117x1537
>>72540348

you got me there bro haha man im so destroyed right now ohh the same

i lost this valuable internet argument! i am now going back to my cuckshed

cya
>>
>>72537753
cuckservative
>>
>>72540237
Yeah, sorry buddy. I should be ashamed for not knowing a literally who.
>>
Who is the best political podcast/ranter/whatever to listen to? I like Crowder's voice, even if I don't always agree with him
>>
>>72540728

obviously Ben Shapiro

or just listen to one of the trump shills /pol/ is going to refer you to
>>
>>72540728
Michael Enoch.
>>
>>72538603
>against immigration
>against Islam
>supports traditional gender roles
>has a 10/10 supermodel wife
Why exactly is he a cuckservative again?
>>
>>72537753
Who....is it a real person or some drawing of a guy?
>>
>>72540728

I cycle through depending on my mood.
Alex Jones - great radio voice, good for entertainment, but some topics can be dumb
Hannity - solid "normiecore"
Savage - Great but can get grating after a while, shows are hit and miss but the hits are strong
Levin - Used to like him but can't stand his Jew voice and Trump hating now
Limbaugh: I like listening for a bit each day, but can't take too much of him. Too self-important. But interesting to listen to.
Wilkow: Wore on me, reminds of Ben Shapiro
Ghost Capitalist Radio: It's not bad
Glenn Beck and his crew: Nope
>>
>>72540790
>I choose this kike over the other kike.
You seem to believe the only choice is a kike.

Proof you are a total cuck.

You could always choose white instead of kike.. if you weren't a cuck.
>>
>>72540940
>muh equality
>against islam, but NOT jews

>muh evil nazis
>>
Neocon Canadian idiot
>>
>>72541181

kill yourself you close minded autistic shit

make a video and BTFO Ben Shapiro with facts and ill be your fan ... do it .. oh wait you can't
>>
File: 1449188663089.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1449188663089.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
Some good opinions, some utterly garbage opinions
>>
>>72541333
Can you give me some examples? I've never heard him mention equality or jews
>>
>>72541368
I'm not the self hating faggot living in a nation that is genociding itself due to white guilt.

I don't care about kikes enough to debunk them and even if I did you are too busy sucking shapiro's cock to divert your attention long enough for anything else.
>>
>>72541614
Listen to his show. He's a big time Israel firster
>>
>>72541753
>israel first
I have listened to his show and I have never heard him say or imply that
>>
>>72540728
Mister Metokur
>>
>>72538233
no. /pol/ is a bunch of children playing revolutionist behind a computer screen. It is like watching the kids playing cowboys and indians - a mere source of diversion
>>
>>72537753
Cuckservative, annoying, Canadian
>>
>>72541333
Literally the only reason you fags hate him is because he is anti Trump. Dont come here saying its because he is pro Israel and pro Jewish and then turn around and support Trump who has a jewish daughter and supports Israel and the give us the excuse that its cool cause Israel fights the Muslims and they are nationalists. Fucking faggots with their populariy contests going after the mlst charismqtic candidate >>72541367
>>
>>72542395
I don't hate him, he's just lame as fuck. If I wanted to hear neocon talking points I'd listen to mark lavin
>>
>>72542395
what irony. you're assuming im a trump supporter because i dont like him.

shill harder for your kike loving radio host. the guy is a neocon.
>>
>YOU'RE A STRANGE ANIMAL
>>
>>72537753
I like him. His show is fun t watch
>>
He is an ally but he is not on the same team. While he is a Cruz supporting cuck he still fights the good fight against liberals, SJWs, feminists, BLM, and tranny movements.
>>
>>72538882
No we hate Ben because he doesn't practice what he preaches and started letting his feelings get in the way of facts.

Cry baby hypocrite
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.