[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me why basically all muslim women in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: N_8092101.jpg (39 KB, 366x512) Image search: [Google]
N_8092101.jpg
39 KB, 366x512
Can someone tell me why basically all muslim women in America are super bluepilled ''''intersectional feminists''''?
>>
Muslim women don't actually exist, it's just a fashion trend
>>
>>72535923
>"I have converted to Islam"
>"My pronouns are-"
>>
seems legit.
>>
>>72535976
this 3dpd is a work of fiction made by the matrix overlords to control our thought and take away our free speech
2d is better anyway
>>
File: 70346575015559.png (248 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
70346575015559.png
248 KB, 456x810
>>
>>72535923
They arent, and those that are change their tune before marriage because we muslim men dont put up with that shit. Especially now we see how badly yall are getting cucked.

Fuck that
>>
>>72535923
When you get beaten, raped and not allowed to go to school at a young age, you tend to be pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>72535923
From 1 cult to another. Feels right at home
>>
>>72536454
you know your board is shit when muslims post on it
>>
>>72536612
Nah m8, I am a based shia not some stupid wahabi that our government seems to love to support and provide weapons to.

AMA
>>
Where I live they're either westernized, but still act like women, or they're just off the boat and can barely speak English so they're completely reliant upon others, usually their husband. They'd actually make great wives if not for them only wanting to marry other Muslims thing. Every now and then you see one that is a Feminist, but they're easily noticeable since they're almost always morbidly obese.
>>
File: carpet.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
carpet.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>72537303
Funny how fat the wives get after a while.
I work at a place where sometimes you see non-American-converted Mooslems -- usually mom and daughters.
Odd how the Mooslem seed breeds a lot of females.
But-- the daughters always have a look of terror behind their eyes -- as if they smile the wrong way it's hair dryer into the bathtub time when they get home.
It's not "submission to God", its stop kicking my ribs, daddy.

>makes me hate.
>>
>>72535923
they realize feminists are useful allies before they get the numbers to go full shariah
>>
>>72535923
Because they hate Western culture twice as much as a regular girl: both because of being a millennial libshit and because of being a muslim.
So they are very likely to support anti-Western movements, like feminism or BLM .
>>
>>72536690
im willing to accept you as white if you get your shit together
>>
>>72537512
Depends on where they're from. There is a huge difference between people from Lebanon, Yemen, or Saudi Arabia, for example. Lebanese often go on to become westernized and some feminist as the OP describes. Yemenis are heavily into the traditional family structure thing, so their women aren't outspoken, but that doesn't mean they're abused. Also, they smell. And Saudis are usually terrorists, assholes, or both.
>>
>>72535923

they aren't, but the ones who are are much , much more likely to apear on internet videos and write articles on huffington post etc. than the muslims who are either devout or care much more about becoming a doctor than wasting their life on campus-feminist nonsense.

This is the problem with you /pol/, you only get information about the world from videos of college campus feminist ralleys and think that that is representative of the world.

>>72537303
gulf countries are in the top 10 highest rates of obesity by country in the world, so I don't think it is just a feminist thing.
>>
>>72538122
Thats what im saying we do have our shit together. We work hard, learn the language, get along with our neighbors, etc.

Whenever you see a terrorist, or someone who dresses like they are in pakistan 99 out of 100 times its a sunni, specifically a wahabi.
>>
>>72538716
>gulf countries are in the top 10 highest rates of obesity by country in the world, so I don't think it is just a feminist thing.
Maybe the fat ones are just too lazy to make the trip all the way to the US and end up somewhere around Europe. I don't see many obese Muslims.
>>
>>72535923
subversion
>>
>>72538880
Don't marry your first cousin.
>>
>>72535923
oh yeah, they're pretty much all inbred

http://archive.is/1TQdp
>>
>>72535923
she is showing too much skin she is asking for sex allah ackbar
>>
>>72538308
this anon knows far too much about various mudslimes, probably a mudslime

reported to FBI
>>
>>72535923
I understand why muslims beat their women now.
>>
muslim=garbage

Don't waste your brainpower thinking about them. The only way muslims can redeem themselves is to leave islam.
>>
>>72538716
>This is the problem with you /pol/
oh that you wise feminyst

please teach us not to hate, we're just misguided and fell in with a bad croud, we dindu nuffin, and none of our info is factual
>>
I can make out her titties.
>>
>>72535923
Muslims in the west are very smart in this one. They're able to see through the bullshit of the left and use it.
So that's why they support leftism. They know it will break down white christian society and that they will be able to take over
>>
>>72540202
Good Man.
>never forget Australia is best Ally Israel attacks your boats and skyscrapers.
>>
>>72540202
Nope, I'm white. I just grew up in Dearborn, which has more Muslims than anywhere else in the US, so you learn a few things about them.
>>
File: America.png (3 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
America.png
3 MB, 4096x2304
before you ask everywhere is murrica.

>aslong as Trump is elected.
>>
>>72535923
Trust me, these seemingly naive Muslim women are incredibly callous and know exactly what they are doing. They are using people while cursing them behind their back. The ones I've met and talked with don't even really hide it well.
>>
>>72537660
>>72540332
Long game infiltration
Liberals creates all the ills Islam solves like how sickle cell prevents malaria
>>
>>72535923
Because they have come here for the express purpose of destroying our civilization.
>>
>>72535923

Parallels the caste like system found in their Koran kaffir.
>>
File: exterminate-the-patriachy.png (276 KB, 540x348) Image search: [Google]
exterminate-the-patriachy.png
276 KB, 540x348
>>72536350
>insecticidal feminism
>>
Muslims are quietly infiltrating and subverting left-wing parties and movements. Ironically, the left's downfall will be its own inventions, tolerance and political correctness. Let's just hope they don't take the whole race down with them.
>>
Had one of these things draw my blood last during a check up. She told me it might hurt and to look away if I dont like blood. I looked her in the eye and told her I enjoy pain and nothing excites me more than the sight of blood.

I think I scared her.
>>
>>72535923
You get all the highly educated Muslims.

We get all the unskilled laborers.
>>
>>72541080
The high skilled one have the same radical beliefs but they are smart enough to hide those under the veil of leftism. They are the ones getting into positions of power, only to enforce their hidden agenda
>>
File: Le happy alien merchant.gif (38 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Le happy alien merchant.gif
38 KB, 100x100
>>72540698
>>
>>72541234
Fait divers
>>
>>72535923
Groups who are outsiders or minorities in a society will naturally support multiculturalism. If you were in Saudi Arabia, you would want them to be tolerant and multicultural too.

It's like how some parasites (and fetuses) locally suppress their hosts' immune system.
>>
>>72540960
Autism will not defeat Islam
>>
>>72540340
we do what we can based ally, nay brother

>>72540390
>you learn a few things about them.
yeah, like their religious command to lie to the unbeliever and pretend to be friends? known as taqqiya

if you want to understand them, read their books

>>72540521
that is true, and they have been invited in

>>72542063
but anon, this is weapons grade autism
>>
>>72541234
Most terrorists are actually highly educated.

I think they are mostly angry at their "blue pilled" fellow Muslims and how the western world turned them into civilized people.
>>
>>72538716
this
I've studied on two 4 year university and one community colleg campus in three different cities

yeah, there are some SJW at all, but they were far from the majority at any of those campuses
they had their own little rallies and put up a few signs, but most college kids ignored them and went out drinking or just studied rather than get caught up in intersectionality and privilege discussions

then again, these were all midwestern schools, so it could be different on the coasts
>>
>>72542151
>yeah, like their religious command to lie to the unbeliever and pretend to be friends? known as taqqiya
Yes, I'm aware of that as well. It's not as much of a problem because fundamentalists probably do not want to speak to you in the first place. That doesn't change the fact that they are not all homogeneous people. For example, if you meet a Sufi they probably care less about taqqiya and more about hashish.
>>
>>72542156
>I think they are mostly angry at their "blue pilled" fellow Muslims and how the western world turned them into civilized people
spoken like someone who hasn't read hte quran
>>
Are muslims allowed to lie about being a different religion? We recently had a couple of Iraqis take over a gas station. They have a save the Iraqi Christians bumper sticker on their car, and a statue of the Virgin Mary in the store and a Cross on the wall. I dont know if I trust them.
>>
>>72542156
http://www.sociology.ox.ac.uk/materials/papers/2007-10.pdf

Engineers are a huge % of islamist terrorists (even compared to people in stuff like islamic studies), especially in the higher reaches of organizations
>>
>>72542921
how can you tell?
>>
>>72542951
yes, they can lie about anything and break any of their commandments if they are doing it to further islam
>>
>>72542992
There are different mannerisms. It's hard to describe. It's like if someone asked you if you could tell the difference between people from two distinct areas of the UK. You probably could. People that didn't grow up in the area probably couldn't.

There are obviously also the ones that are blatant about it. I went to school with a kid named Jihad. It doesn't take much to imagine what his parents are like.
>>
>>72536690
Fuck off shitskin don't give a shit about what kind of belieber you are. Please kill yourself or atleast open your eyes to the stupidity of 'believing' go rape a woman and screamallah ahkbar you fucktard
>>
>>72543257
I knew a kid called Shahid which means martyr

as long as you don't believe you can actually be friends with any of them, you'll be ok "we smile at some people(infidels) whilst in our hearts we hate them"
>>
>>72535923
A ((((((((feminist)))))))) isn't what you think it is. The feminismâ„¢ that you see is being spread as a war doctrine to weaken society, weaken western white men. It has nothing to do with "empowering women" or rights - absolutely every appearance of feminism today is seen antagonizing white men and doing absolutely nothing else, ever.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.