[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tax Evasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: TRUMP GRAPHIC.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1288) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP GRAPHIC.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1288
Why are over half of Trump's companies in Delaware?

Over 300 of them in 1 building, sharing the address with Hillary's and Bill's companies.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/apr/25/delaware-tax-loophole-1209-north-orange-trump-clinton
>>
>>72535261
Smart business owners always incorporate in Delaware. For reasons.
>>
>>72535261
Privacy, ease of incorporation, low tax rates.
>>
>>72535408
Because Delaware has the lowest state business tax in the US. Most Fortune 500 companies incorporate here. Stop shit posting and do your fucking homework and read a damn business book and not what some dumbass reporter things is right or wrong. FUCK OFF
>>
>>72535261
Because they are all shell companies duh
>>
You wanna shop? You go to Rhode Island. You wanna sell? You go to Delaware.
>>
>>72535408
/thread
>>
When will Trump adress the fact that he is worth waaaaaaaaay less than he brags?
>>
Because he's competing effectively.

You know as well as I do that he wants to be President so he can force everyone to pay taxes without dicking himself over.
>>
>>72535679
I posted the article, faggot. It has everything in there
>>
>>72535979
Please enlighten us to how much you think he is worth and why...
Sources and articles? You cant make such a general comment without substance.
>>
>>72535261
Modern "journalism" folks. The faggot thinks he's being brave and investigative, but really he's just ignorant and all-around annoying. Very much like a fly or a mosquito
>>
>>72535261
I have an LLC registered in Delaware as well. It means nothing other than that Delaware has crafted it's laws to entice businesses to incorporate there.
>>
Trumpfags think Bill and Hillary are savvy business folk
>>
>>72536179
You posted an article... Good for you, you read a headline and said, "I agree with this guy because his opinions line up with mine and we are both against Trump. YAY! Im gonna post this on /pol/ to show everyone how edgy and smart I am."

Think for yourself and quit following the masses. Don't believe everything you read, do the homework yourself.

Also Lets say "Booooo, bad donald!" when 1000's of companies do the same thing. Instead lets get a man in office that understands business and can fix the inequalities within our own market to create a space where business thrives, thus creating jobs and wealth for all of the US.
>>
>>72535261
lol trump got $500 million in a settlement from the lawsuit over Univision backing out of Miss Universe.

Miss Universe is valued at about $12 million. This man knows how to cut a deal, and anyone's actually gonna argue his brand is valued at $125 million? What a joke.
>>
>>72535261
All smart companies do that. I work for a major website in Austin and we're incorporated in Delaware. It'd nothing nefarious just cheaper taxes.
>>
>>72537091
source? that sounds insane
>>
>>72537224
Seriously? Just google Miss Universe lawsuit. It's pretty much the only result that will come up.
>>
>>72537418
>>72537224
>>72537091
He settled. The $500m figure is an irrelevance.
>>
>>72537418
I wanted a source on him winning $500 million. Looking it up, it says he settled, so not $500 million and nothing close either.
>>
>>72535261
god damn dude, almost every major American corporation is based in delaware because of its favorable corporate tax rates.

Come on burgers, even we snow niggers know that.
>>
File: Rupert-Neate2.jpg (213 KB, 915x998) Image search: [Google]
Rupert-Neate2.jpg
213 KB, 915x998
>>72535261
The Eternal Anglo strikes again.
>>
>>72535261

>Muh forbes

So they pulled the numbers out of their ass?
>>
>>72535805
Why would you come here to shop? Taxes are so high
>>
>>72535261
http://www.forbes.com/sites/leesheppard/2013/05/28/how-does-apple-avoid-taxes/#63a022edd6f7

>Ireland. Ireland is a tax haven. The European definition of a tax haven is a country that cuts deals with foreign companies that don’t do any business there.

Apple does it so does every major company its called a TAX HAVEN

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-look-at-the-worlds-new-corporate-tax-havens-25-03-2011/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_haven

its a legal grey area and has no teeth Trump literally sad on stage during the debates he uses every means he can to pay as little as taxes as possible
>>
>>72535261
Because he´s a fucking businessman not a politician, it´s Hillary that comes out looking like a shady bitch from this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.