[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello bourgeois pig, I'm here for the job interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1459457009988.png (584 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
1459457009988.png
584 KB, 475x637
Hello bourgeois pig, I'm here for the job interview
>>
Err, okay...
So what would you say is your strongest point-- what is that smell, son?
>>
>>72534712
Congratulations, you got the job!

Your salary will be evenly distributed to the people of this company, as the people believe you need not more than your essential bread and bed in your everyday living, comrade.
>>
>>72534712
Welcome aboard your first mission is in the jungles of columbia. God Speed
>>
These Neo Commies need to be deported to Communist countries.
>>
>>72534712
I spotted this faggot in West Portland near 18th and Burnside a couple weeks ago, no lie
>>
>>72535459
HolidayInCambodia.flac
>>
>>72535263
>jungles
>of columbia
kek
>>
>>72535459
What's funny is that communist countries were usually very culturally homogeneous and socially conservative. The whole idea of cultural marxism is a result of known subversive techniques by the USSR to socially decay the American and Western states. Do people seriously think non-cis and non-hetero people were openly tolerated in the USSR
>>
File: lynchtrayvonburgerking.jpg (94 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonburgerking.jpg
94 KB, 400x300
>>72534712
I hope you enjoy your downers degenerate

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/thank-you-doc
>>
>>72534712

The face and stance of someone you leave behind during a post-apocalyptic exodus. With mongoloids and retarded.
>>
>>72534712

>balding at 20
>MUH HOLOHOAX TATTOO
>skinny fat
>decayed teeth at 20

What the fuck...it's like he's willingly subjecting himself to ridicule and physical pain to "fight" the establishment.

>TOOTHPASTES AND SITUPS ARE TOOLS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT TO KEEP HUMANITY DOWN!!!
>>
>>72535775
Some communist parties are still like that. Like the KKE (a Leninist party) in Greece, which didn't vote for gay marriage. Admittedly under Lenin homosexuality was decriminalised, but Stalin re-criminalised it.

But pretty much all Western communist parties now embrace the whole LGBT shtick. In addition to things like abortion, which allow women to be hypergamous.
>>
File: free-helicopter-ride.jpg (81 KB, 960x577) Image search: [Google]
free-helicopter-ride.jpg
81 KB, 960x577
>>72534712
Here have a free helicopter ride
>>
>>72534712
you may leave now.
next?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.