[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain what's so bad about diversity and race -mixing .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: amerika.jpg (33 KB, 368x228) Image search: [Google]
amerika.jpg
33 KB, 368x228
Explain what's so bad about diversity and race -mixing .

The US is the most diverse country in the world and literally every American is somekind of mongrel .

But at the same time America is the richest, most powerful , most free and bestest country that has ever existed or ever will exist .

Can you explain that?
>>
File: relaxing (2).gif (516 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
relaxing (2).gif
516 KB, 500x278
>>72534572
Too much land, too much resources.
exploited the aftermath of WWII to its full potential
>>
The black population is not very economically productive. A large percentage of them rely on food stamps and welfare, paid for by whites and Asians.
>>
>>72534572
We are successful despite being diverse, and we are largely segregated, race mixing largely only occurs in the lowest class and even then rarely diversity is a meme. And the cracks in the system have been showing with the hostility coming from all partys involved, we are just one big mess of people hating each other despite what the television and schools say.
>>
>>72534572
Imagine how much stronger they would be if they were homogenous.
>>
>>72535014
Take most blacks out of the equation and we'd be golden. We dont need homogeneity, we need productive and respectful citizens.
>>
>>72534572
Mongrels, yes, but white mongrels. That's the important factor.
>>
File: 1442648225223.gif (2 MB, 600x702) Image search: [Google]
1442648225223.gif
2 MB, 600x702
>>72534572
Diversity and race-mixing isn't bad per sey. Its when ethnic groups refuse to assimilate the general culture at large. Which is why proper immigration policy is needed to insure people immigrating wish to be a part of our country and culture.
>>
>>72534792

Better people, better culture, better system.

Lots of countries have fucktons of resources but they cuck themselves with it.

also

>poo in loo
>>
>>72534572
We have lots of resources and almost 200 million whites, which statistically gives us a lot of geniuses to take advantage of those resources. If you ever look at the numbers on how each race contributes to our GDP, you can see we would be a lot better with just whites and Asians. Blacks make up 13% of the population yet only contribute 3% to our GDP as well as bring our average IQ scores down by an estimated 20 points. Just as bad with Hispanics, albeit only a little better with blacks.
>>
File: 250px-Herr_Koenig.jpg (19 KB, 216x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-Herr_Koenig.jpg
19 KB, 216x188
>>72534572
test123. please do not reply
>>
>>72534572
I agree to certain extent. I live in Houston were we have a lot of hispanics, indians, chinese, middle eastern people, etc. and every race is productive and brings something to the table... except african americans who have a very unproductive culture. And it's not because of their skin color, I've seen a lot of professional africans and caribbean-african inmigrants who are great assets to societies. But many african-americans just want to pickup wellfare, join gangs and harrass upstanding citizens. The US is better with inmigrants; just kick out african americans (or force them to assimilate to white culture).
>>
>every American is some kind of mongrel
Only New Englanders.

You're implying that America is rich because it's diverse. I have another hypothesis based on a correlation. Maybe America is the richest country in the world because of the high murder rate. Can you explain why it wouldn't be?
>>72538315
>Its when ethnic groups refuse to assimilate the general culture at large.
I'll never assimilate into American culture and my family has been here since colonial times.
>>
>>72534572
Remove jews, Niggers, and muslims and we're golden. No need to remove spics, chinks, etc.
>>
>>72540849
>No need to remove spics, chinks, etc.
70% of beaners are on welfare. They're lazy and good for nothing. Chinks are rabid leftists and racemixing with them produces mentally ill offspring. They need to go too.
>>
>>72534572
America is powerful because:
1) it was founded completely by European immigrants
2)never had any war on its soil
3) used to be pretty homogeneous until the 60s

Imagine a homogeneus America and tell me it wouldn't be better
>>
>>72541148
based
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.