[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are americans this retarded? They actually believe,Trump,a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pep.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
108 KB, 396x385
Why are americans this retarded?
They actually believe,Trump,a WWE clown businessmen is going to be the president of USA.
Let me tell you whats going to happen:
Trump will not get the nomination ,you /pol/ and maybe 5% of USA population will cry and then you wont fucking care cause you can do nothing due to liberals cucking and whites being a minority there.
The USA president is either going to be Hillary Clinton or if something happens Ten or another surprise candidate but theres no way Trump is going to win.
Also
>Trump daughter married jews.
>trump is with Trans people
Srs,how the fuck is this guy redpilled?
He is another businessmen who saw the oportunity this year election on republicans side,there is nothing redpilled about him.
>>
>>72532061
>Romania

Fuck off, gypsy scum.
>>
He exposed a lot of issues in America and embarrassed our shitty corrupt political system. He might not win but I'll keep him in this thing as long as I can.
>>
We love shit shows. What can I say~
>>
File: aa0-2.png (64 KB, 600x307) Image search: [Google]
aa0-2.png
64 KB, 600x307
>>72532061
>Romania
Go back to stealing wallets
>>
>>72532236
USA is 60% white(counting mixed too) compared to Romania who if we dont count the gipsies + the mixed guys is cc 90% european.
Only cities like Utah with their Mormon/Evangelist and other sects can count as white cities.
>>
>>72532424
>Who if we don't count the gypsies+mixed
With that logic America is 90% white if we don't count niggers and spics.
>>
>>72532316
He doesnt care about Hillary,one day by might be agains ther the next he might invite her to a party,he is a businessmen.
He saw the oportunity with this year shit republicans and took advantage.
You will open your TV the next day after election and see Hillary or some republican guy win the election(cause Bernie has no chance), and that will be it.
>>
>>72532061

Poor gypsy is getting mad he might not get into America to live on welfare.

He might not have everything spot on, but he does one thing everyone wants.
Close the borders and get rid of criminal scum, most of wich happen to be shitskins.

Any citizen of any country is jealous of those policies, unless they're from a shithole and want to leach off some country.
>>
>>72532660
Actually the 60% white is with the mixed ones,the others are people who identify themselves as black which i doubt that a white guy would do.
So reaslistically speaking america is at most 60% white and in a decade or so will drop below 50.
>>
>gypsy thinks anyone cares about his take on US politics

oh i am laffin
>>
>>72532061
His opponent is Hitlary, that's how. It's going to be a cake walk.
>>
>>72532941
Except not.
Think about this,you open the TV next day tafter election ,who you thin kyou'll see?
A WWE complexed clown or a female politician with history?
Keep in mind that absoltelly 95% of americans dont give a fuck about hillary past as they dont know it and wont get to know it.
To win this election Trump is going to have to win the liberal,gay etc.. vote which he has very low chance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.