[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fruits of multiculturalism and diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Multiculturalism_Europe.jpg (180 KB, 700x289) Image search: [Google]
Multiculturalism_Europe.jpg
180 KB, 700x289
When researchers decided to document all the wonderful benefits of diversity, they were shocked to instead discover that multiculturalism destroys trust and cohesion in communities. Horrified at their findings and not wanting to be called racists, they hide their research for a long time before it became public.

Among the "benefits" of diversity they discovered:

* Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
* Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
* Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
* Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
* Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
* Less likelihood of working on a community project.
* Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
* Fewer close friends and confidants.
* Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
* More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Sound like anywhere you've lived? And if you've ever lived in a community where diversity is low, you've likely seen most of the above not be true. Despite science discovering that diversity and multiculturalism to not be beneficial to society. this forced structural change in how our communities exist continues as the medial, politicians, and academics push for even more diversity.
>>
>>72529759
They know it doesn't work yet continue to push it. Blindly following ideology, while refusing to acknowledge reality.
>>
>>72529759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Is this you ? :^)
>>
>>72529759

The swing to the right and nationalism is happening far sooner and far stronger than they anticipated.

Fun times ahead, friend. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>72530037
Politicians hate to ever admit they were wrong about anything. Partially because that's simply human but also because their opponents in the next election would use it in campaign ads. So instead they just continue on with confidence that they're right even if they know they're wrong. It doesn't matter to them because the luxuries offered by staying in office insulates them from the consequences the rest of society is forced to suffer.
>>
>>72529759
no shit, living around niggers will make you less likely to trust people
>>
>>72530561
An artist friend who does charactertures to make extra money on the side quit working in a tourist location because "it was making me racist". But what was making him racist was the way the blacks at the tourist trap were acting. He is so wound up in PC crap that he can't even blame the blacks for the shitty way they were acting. It was his fault for not liking it when he'd suffer insults all day or do someone's drawing for them, only to have them say it was terrible and demand to not pay though they always wanted to keep the drawing. Dude was shit on all day long for close to a year but in the end still blamed himself because he was starting to "feel racist" due to his actual experiences. It boggles the mind how people are able to do the required mental gymnastics to not be truthful about how other races act.
>>
File: mycommunityracialbreakdown.png (43 KB, 675x460) Image search: [Google]
mycommunityracialbreakdown.png
43 KB, 675x460
These are the stats from my native community in the American Mid-west. Our community was always quiet and peaceful and generally everyone got along really well and participated in local events.

The drop in whites by percentage is partially due to a decline in total population figures.

The increase in non-whites is mostly white-passing Hispanics. We finally have an authentic Mexican restaurant!
>>
>>72531956
looks comfy anon
>>
>>72531956
Must be like SJW poison there. What is there for them to protest? Without a way to get the attention they crave, they must end up moving away to the big city where they can find an endless source of things to protest about.
>>
>>72529759
>>72530246
First thing I thought of.
>>
>>72529759
Why is this allowed on wikipedia?
>>
>>72529759
if i remember correctly the conclusion of the study was that the trust gap was mucher higher among different income brackets than different racial groups, it's been a while since i've seen anybody do this whole schtick of blatantly misinterpreting the results though, what a throwback!
>>
>>72532531
Almost everyone who graduates from the local school system ends up moving away. They usually have to if they want to go to university. The people who stay are either dead-enders or go into agriculture (family business).

The people who migrate there (or back there) are usually redpilled, sometimes former military, looking to raise kids in that quintessential small town environment. Anyone corrupted by Social Justice at University stays gone. Literally the perfect system.
>>
>>72529759
>Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Something good out of it.
>>
File: not amused.gif (2 MB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
not amused.gif
2 MB, 275x200
>>72529759
I like the fact that these people get paid to ''work'' on ''researching'' shit that every sane person figure out by themselves.

You could have asked the 15 year old me the same shit and you would have gotten the exact same answer for free.

What's next? Some researcher is going to research if eating glass makes your ass bleed or not?
>>
>>72532797
Proof or it didn't happen. I provide a link to an article with citations, you provided a "if I remember".
>>
>>72533154
What's notable about this study is that the researcher had an agenda going in, trying to prove diversity is good. But the data showed the opposite so he tried for years to keep it quiet. That proof of diversity being harmful came from a far leftist who was trying to prove the opposite is useful for those who will claim it's all made up rightwing bs.
>>
>>72533154
>sweden
Well if anyone knows about bleeding asses...
>>
That is exactly what the elites wants. Diverse populations are easier to control and the fracture caused by diverse populations can be used as an excuse to escalate state power.
>>
>>72533958
This. Same reason obesity and estrogen are everywhere. A bunch of mulatto, 350 lb shemales are more livestock than men. Men revolt. Cattle share bullshit on Facebook
>>
>>72529759
Probably already been said, but most if not all of those things are beneficial to an all-powerful, omniscient government state. Which is pretty clearly what they are steering us towards.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.